• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

⫸STICKY⫷ The Delphic Oracle- Know Thyself: P&S Social Ampitheatre of Doom

Ah yes. The intesity. It's one of the best rushes you can get.

Overwhelming energy, like you want the crevices of your heart wrapped in a warm blanket.

I know that feeling of passion.

Only pills have been able to reproduce it :)

Yea, it's a natural high. Instinctive. Reminds me of making out with guys when we were 14-16.

I really am only interested in loving sex... not that it can't be wild because that's great, but I've never been into pain or anything. I like my partner to be a combination of dominant and submissive. I've actually never had a totally random encounter, due to being in a long-term relationship from 18 to 30 and being a virgin til then. My girlfriend now, we met and had sex the first real date (we met for lunch briefly 2 days before that but only spent 30 minutes together). It just seemed right and I found I was already developing feelings for her, it was very natural. I actually wanted to just have some random encounters at music festivals or something like that before I got into another relationship, but it didn't happen that way. At this point though I'm totally fine with that, nothing beats sex with someone you love, IMO.

Cool! I wish I could relate more to these kinds of things, but alas.

Being 15 has its drawbacks.

I got my computer working! Camera set up, everything!

Not the best thing in the world by a long shot but it'll do me fine.

Now I can post pictures.

I really am only interested in loving sex...

Some guys are like that too. I know a guy who says unlike most he's never been able to separate sex from emotions. But typically male nature don't work that way, in my opinion.

Loving sex is great. But I need variety or I get bored. I should state that I find the aesthetic of bdsm to be kinda off, but I only enjoy the more mild side of things, almost simulation. I hate bein restricted myself.

But still. Get someone to slap your face when u cum, or better yet, slap somebody else's face! =D

I want someone to lick my fingernails while I submerge my toes in hot wax.

That's weird because it is precisely what I want to do to somebody.

It's too bad that we're worlds away swilow.

On the other hand, it's a good thing.

Not gonna create a thread about this, but Wikipedia has this page with a List_of_cognitive_biases . You might have seen it before. It's kinda complementary to the List_of_fallacies. Anyways, the list of cognitive biases was recently reorganized, recategorized and got a nice graphic. The graphic recently was added to the wiki site and is called the cognitive bias codex. Saw the graphic recently on Facebook and was impressed by it. Buster Benson has a nice summary of how he was able to organize and simplify the long list on Wikipedia that led to the codex: cognitive-bias-cheat-sheet might come in handy one of these days.

i just read an article from quartz about cognitive biases..

Codex (NSFW for size)
NSFW:
ghUEfw8.jpg

Thanks for linking to graphic. Yup, that's the codex. a nice example of Baader-Meinhof phenomenon.

the codex is aesthetically pleasing. if you open the image in a new tab it should enlarge so you can read it more easily. i was just thinking about how - according to science - my brain is this bio-electro-chemical glob that asks itself what its doing here. im sure there's a comic for this somewhere.

as strange as it looks 'asks' seems to be appropriate in the above sentence.

Cool! I wish I could relate more to these kinds of things, but alas.

Being 15 has its drawbacks.

You got plenty of time man... I remember being 15 though, it was torture sometimes. I actually always wanted to stay young, I understood that that time was precious and irreplaceable even in the midst of it, but there were 2 things that made me hardly able to wait. Being able to drive, and being able to have sex (the latter was a much bigger factor).

I'm not as fascinated with the opposite sex as I used to be. I think I'm becoming more self-sufficient, or can find love from within, or connect more with the whole I guess.