• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

⫸STICKY⫷ The Delphic Oracle- Know Thyself: P&S Social Ampitheatre of Doom

I fell asleep very early last night. In fact, I fell asleep upright and didn't know it happened. Now I have some rebound stress/irritability. Think I'll take some more to calm this down.

Strange^

I've been posting a lot less recently. I'll have to get back on it.

Phenibut is an interesting chemical. Often described as alcohol without the drunkenness or a more natural benzo. I feel relaxed and have more mental energy now.

I fell asleep very early last night. In fact, I fell asleep upright and didn't know it happened. Now I have some rebound stress/irritability. Think I'll take some more to calm this down.

Just don't slip into the every day pattern like I said.

Chanter made lots of plugs for the vampire shaman guy is that video. they're good buddies now. Hmm, I don't trust vampire shamans. That's a disturbing development

Yea, I think they're up to no good.

Chanter brings up more dark side stuff occasionally, and is also a good friend of Shane the Ruiner, aka Mr. Illusion. They come from the same background, middle path practicing magicians or something like that.

Last edited:
Ninae posted on here making the post count 1,666.

She must be lucifer.

I am the savior, post 1,667.

I have ended her destruction.

You know what, I had a bank card with the pin 6661 once. I'm sure that was just a coincidence, though.

I think we can all agree that the proof has now become incontrovertible - Nixiam is the reincarnation of Jesus.

I knew there was something about you Nix.

NSFW:
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAY1AAAAJGM5MjliYzNjLWFiMDMtNGU1MS04N2JmLWU5NjIxZDVmY2ZkOQ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it was Jesus who was the reincarnation of Nixiam.

maybe we can combine all the meaning of life philosophy threads into one mega thread?

and someone could post in my simulated reality thread? :D

Speculation is useless, humans.

Welcome my benevolence with modesty! I shall make you kings!

SWILOW! KING OF BOOKS AND SWASTIKAS!

LEVELS!
KING OF WHAT LIES BEYOND!

BELLIGERENT DRUNK!
KING OF ALKALOIDS AND SCIENCE!

XORKOTH! KING OF MUSIC AND HIPPY BUSES!

My first command to you all is to immediately engage in a sort of synchronised break dance.

Holy shit my body is wretched feeling today, aching and sick stomach. Blah.

Listen very closely in stillness and silence, and you can hear my music inside your mind.

I shall ride my hippie bus over to your simulated reality thread, CH.