• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

⫸STICKY⫷ The Delphic Oracle- Know Thyself: P&S Social Ampitheatre of Doom

^You may want to get that looked at.

By me.

I...think I just asked a 15 year old boy to show me his nipples.

Well, this thread certainly took an unexpected turn. :\ :D

I hope my weed dude answers his phone soon.

I found a little half blotter (and a gram of changa) in a very old stash box, so I thought I'd eat it during my insomniac night. Minor psychedelic effects but a sort of strident, British cheer has enveloped me. I wish I could make you guys a cup of tea or something. A sandwich even. I really want to solemnly bow to you guys and maybe even offer to take your coats. I feel like making polite conversation about the weather and assisting you to retire to your reading room with a pipe and a brandy. Hell, I could even wear one of those weird English hunting caps, ala Sherlock Holmes, and I totally would not feel strange doing so. I guess I went wrong when I decided not to be a butler after I finished school.

Vim and vigour, but what exactly is vim. Merriment, amusement, ruddy cheeked neutrality.

Last edited:
So are my nipples.

That's nice, but your earlobes Nix, do you have free or attached earlobes?

Free
Earlobefreephoto.jpg

Attached
TattooedAttachedEarlobe.png

I found a little half blotter (and a gram of changa) in a very old stash box, so I thought I'd eat it during my insomniac night. Minor psychedelic effects but a sort of strident, British cheer has enveloped me. I wish I could make you guys a cup of tea or something. A sandwich even. I really want to solemnly bow to you guys and maybe even offer to take your coats. I feel like making polite conversation about the weather and assisting you to retire to your reading room with a pipe and a brandy. Hell, I could even wear one of those weird English hunting caps, ala Sherlock Holmes, and I totally would not feel strange doing so. I guess I went wrong when I decided not to be a butler after I finished school.

Vim and vigour, but what exactly is vim. Merriment, amusement, ruddy cheeked neutrality.

I would love that. Except replace the brandy with CWE codeine, and I'm good.

Your butlerian prowess could be the stuff of legends, good sir. I sense in you a stewardly vigor the likes of which could give rebirth to the noble calling of manservantism.

I feel more dominant today. I might have to tie somebody up soon and use my power. :D

^I tend to be more dominant, like 90% dominant, 10% submissive. Sometimes I want to be told what to do, most of the time I prefer to be 'in charge'. Depends what we are doing, if it is actual ropes/paddles/whips etc. I tend to be the inflicter of punishment (ha! :D) but I must admit that I have a bit of a fondness for pain. Only really during sex, I find pain becomes something entirely different, another intense sensation that is synergistic with lust. I am partial to a bit of BDSM which is fortunate because my G/F is a big fan and 100% submissive. :)

Whilst I haven't had sex with another guy for many years, the few dalliances I have had saw me generally the recipient. It felt right, just like it feels right to be more dominant during heterosexual stuff. Human sexuality is pretty bizarre.

On that note, when I was younger I used to consider myself bisexual but I've found that attraction to men has really declined over the past 6-7 years. Its actually left me feeling like I am missing something. I wonder if it was more like a 'false positive' as a result of being drug fucked, young and horny. I'm not really young anymore. :\

You guys are all open-minded people so yeah...

Open mindedness!

I'm virgin to all things, and it's probably best for me not to talk about it.

I support LGBT 100000%

Can say that I'm attracted to the female gender.

Gotta make the ladies swoon.

^I tend to be more dominant, like 90% dominant, 10% submissive. Sometimes I want to be told what to do, most of the time I prefer to be 'in charge'. Depends what we are doing, if it is actual ropes/paddles/whips etc. I tend to be the inflicter of punishment (ha! :D) but I must admit that I have a bit of a fondness for pain. Only really during sex, I find pain becomes something entirely different, another intense sensation that is synergistic with lust. I am partial to a bit of BDSM which is fortunate because my G/F is a big fan and 100% submissive. :)

LOL. That's pretty hardcore. I was thinking more of natural/emotional domination.

Like insults?

I like it when girls step on my toes and tell me I'm ugly.

No, I don't like anything abusive. I just like strong masculine energy or feeling strong male/female attraction. I'm very passionate.

Ha. Well, I must admit I felt kind of uncomfortable at first, but not so much now. :) But to what you are saying Ninae, there is something pleasing in playing rather pretty well trodden sex roles I think... I find the gentle, welcoming female energy highly appealing. <3

Nix said:
I like it when girls step on my toes and tell me I'm ugly

That's what I'm talking about :D