• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The DEA wants your texts

There really needs to be a change in the drug culture. In my opinion the DEA and the community should try getting all the addictive hard drugs off the streets. Nevermind the soft drugs such as marijuana and psychedelics. They should get the hard drugs like fentanyl, cocaine and meth out of our society. I know it sounds crazy, but if you can practice discretion on some things you can focus on the real problem that plages our streets. So, if you can take the hard drugs off the streets then thank you. What are your thoughts on this ? Also, when it comes to China there the problem behind the problem. There the peddlers behind the problem and should be held accountable for shipping the chemicals to Mexico where the poison is made. Even though they say they have nothing to do with it. Remember nothing in China is done with out their governments approval. And in my opinion there shipping all the poison to the US as a form of chemical warfare against the US to kill people. You think China cares ? They don't. So, we've got to look at the bigger picture and see this as a war when it comes to what China is doing to the US. Even though I believe in the right to bare and consume intoxicants. There are some drugs that should just not be allowed to use. I know that saying that might piss some people off, but I wanted to get my point across.

IMO it ain't the Chinese it's moreso those that make the big bucks and it continues. The Chinese ain't making 10000 th of what the real money makers and we all know our biggest money makers has heavy hands in politics. Just the way things are.
Just my perspective but I'm tired and it may be askew idk

Fuck the DEA

And yeah, if the govt wants something that exists in a textual format, they’ll get it, even if they gotta break their own laws to do it. That’s what Snowden and others have revealed, that government orgs like the CIA etc will often simply hack someone’s shit like a criminal would if they really wanted access, with no legal oversight
When the least of the disgusting things the CIA does is hacking and spying, you can be sure they're the one of the greatest violators of Human and Civil rights in existence.

There really needs to be a change in the drug culture. In my opinion the DEA and the community should try getting all the addictive hard drugs off the streets. Nevermind the soft drugs such as marijuana and psychedelics. They should get the hard drugs like fentanyl, cocaine and meth out of our society. I know it sounds crazy, but if you can practice discretion on some things you can focus on the real problem that plages our streets. So, if you can take the hard drugs off the streets then thank you. What are your thoughts on this ? Also, when it comes to China there the problem behind the problem. There the peddlers behind the problem and should be held accountable for shipping the chemicals to Mexico where the poison is made. Even though they say they have nothing to do with it. Remember nothing in China is done with out their governments approval. And in my opinion there shipping all the poison to the US as a form of chemical warfare against the US to kill people. You think China cares ? They don't. So, we've got to look at the bigger picture and see this as a war when it comes to what China is doing to the US. Even though I believe in the right to bare and consume intoxicants. There are some drugs that should just not be allowed to use. I know that saying that might piss some people off, but I wanted to get my point across.

Mostly antiquated thinking. The thing is "the community" is also comprised of all of us filthy junkies who can't practice discretion.

By get rid of, you mean like eliminate from the planet or just the streets?

If the latter; legalization and regulation is the linear, logical, path. I agree fent should be classified as a chemical weapon not a drug but that is a different issue.

I agree with you about the China and Mexico laughing about us being addicted to their poisons, I have even seen cartel docs where they hit the keys going to the US with fet and not the ones going in other directions..... This may have something to do with the fact there are 4 types of heroin and europe receives a different type often. It may just be a fuck the U.S thing.....I woudn't blame them honestly.

I hear mexico is in the benzo game with china, ten years ago there were no fake pills...well every now and than. Bout same odds as catchin a bag of pot laced with pcp.....now I hear most pills are fakes....so something is clearly happening there. (frankly i cant wait for powder benzo wraps on the corners) but that is selfish.

Woah did we just jump to going to war with China in the next sentence? So you think war with China would be an improvement over drugs being in the street? Believe me we are doing plenty of sleazy things to China and Mexico.......and have been for a long time. War is never *scratch* very rarely the answer.

You cannot support the right to put what you choose into your body and say some drugs should not be allowed. That is simply subjective and hypocritical.

If there was one drug I could eliminate off the planet it would be alcohol.....but who tf am I to choose? Google most harmful drug and you will see alcohol easily is holdin that #1 seat.

dont take it hard ive been a bit pissy today.......

IMO it ain't the Chinese it's moreso those that make the big bucks and it continues. The Chinese ain't making 10000 th of what the real money makers and we all know our biggest money makers has heavy hands in politics. Just the way things are.
Just my perspective but I'm tired and it may be askew idk
I'm not going to get into the Chinese thing here, and what I'm about to say is just the ramblings of an unkempt mind.

Don't you think China flooding America with Fentanyl is "funny" when looked at in the light of the Opium wars when the Brits (before America, so... us) went to war with China for the right to flood it with long tons of Opium?

Mostly antiquated thinking. The thing is "the community" is also comprised of all of us filthy junkies who can't practice discretion.

By get rid of, you mean like eliminate from the planet or just the streets?

If the latter; legalization and regulation is the linear, logical, path. I agree fent should be classified as a chemical weapon not a drug but that is a different issue.

I agree with you about the China and Mexico laughing about us being addicted to their poisons, I have even seen cartel docs where they hit the keys going to the US with fet and not the ones going in other directions..... This may have something to do with the fact there are 4 types of heroin and europe receives a different type often. It may just be a fuck the U.S thing.....I woudn't blame them honestly.

I hear mexico is in the benzo game with china, ten years ago there were no fake pills...well every now and than. Bout same odds as catchin a bag of pot laced with pcp.....now I hear most pills are fakes....so something is clearly happening there. (frankly i cant wait for powder benzo wraps on the corners) but that is selfish.

Woah did we just jump to going to war with China in the next sentence? So you think war with China would be an improvement over drugs being in the street? Believe me we are doing plenty of sleazy things to China and Mexico.......and have been for a long time. War is never *scratch* very rarely the answer.

You cannot support the right to put what you choose into your body and say some drugs should not be allowed. That is simply subjective and hypocritical.

If there was one drug I could eliminate off the planet it would be alcohol.....but who tf am I to choose? Google most harmful drug and you will see alcohol easily is holdin that #1 seat

dont take it hard ive been a bit pissy today.......
I would agree with this, I’ve been going to Mexico for 15-20 years. Occasionally about 2013 there were some fake pills (mostly aspirin that was sold as soma). Now you can only get Soma mixed with naproxen or diclofenec. Benzos seem to be the only consistently authentic pills. Tons of fake pressed pills in sealed bottles that look like US manufactured.

How US deciding to make lower potency opioids extremely difficult to get legally wasn’t immediately going to create a black market and all of the dangers that come with it (fent laced everything) is crazy. And they continue to count fentanyl deaths along side Percocet or Vicodin to justify it, until it is easier to legitimately have pain treated the cheapest most powerful replacement will be around. It’s prohibition results all over again, without Al Capone.

El Chapo = Al Capone? Ive bee to a couple of Capone's frequents; god knows what they looked like in the 100 years ago but they aren't that special nor do I find him particularly special. FTR neither am I, once was a tour, one a camp my mom brought me to. lol we don't roll in the same circles im pretty sure is me point. (these are more camps and hiding places, lol woulda saw his cell at alcatraz but you have to be native.... I read a bit on him too. More an opportunist with unteathered ambition. Alot more goin on with the five families in NY brain wise IMO.

Agreed about the US and thanks for sayin it...... minus fentanyl, there is a long celebrated history of being able to buy drugs on the blackmarket and get either a. substance you asked for b. same family but less potent c. longshot offer, "well I don't have trees but you wanna try rock?"...... Until very recently there has never been such a threat of dropping to the floor dead....

Unless the profit margain on Heroin somehow took a face dive I still do not understand why Fent is a reality. No I do.... Someone got shortsighted when they saw the #'s. I think longterm it is a shite idea. Before going from oxy to heron was a step in the ladder, now its a leap off a cliff. Customers will die and new ones will not be created. Jumping to "h" and going to metro were scary enough....now the reward for that is certain death. Not sustainable.

I mean I quit using about 14 years ago and went on suboxone, when I left 'fent dope' was something the dealers would brag on; now it is just a fact of life that your buying fentoinzyne (sp) lol.

The poppy plants are still there right? As you can tell the demand for real H is still as high as ever (amongst users who wish to live (which again different thing...probably even willing to pay a bit more to stay alive (I know I would be).

You seem like a very intelligent person of the world; if you have any thoughts I am interested in your opinion; as well as anyone elses of course.

The reason for fent is purely a matter of bang for buck with regards to physical space the object takes up when smuggling. You can get a lot of mu agonism for less money and less space which makes it easier to get across borders or to its destination. What would have taken up a car trunk before can now take a backpack. Same reason that alcohol distillation and moonshine became popular

The reason for fent is purely a matter of bang for buck with regards to physical space the object takes up when smuggling. You can get a lot of mu agonism for less money and less space which makes it easier to get across borders or to its destination. What would have taken up a car trunk before can now take a backpack. Same reason that alcohol distillation and moonshine became popular
As a business model it really is a no brainer. I mean. Option one. Grow large fields of poppies, harvest, convert the morphine to heroin. Or choice 2. Something that can be cooked up in a lab and as you say fit in a back pack. It sucks but it is logical. And as I understand (having no experience with fentanyl) once a person is hooked on fentanyl heroin won't even work anymore because of all that agonsim.

Anyhow, yeah anything I type and hit send I figure anyone can read. Not a concern for me. My life is friggin boring. lol

Of course I understand this. However I do not see a FUTURE with any demand for dope when it is practically russian roulette!! Right now there are so many ppl hooked head over heels they have no choice but to buy what is out there. However they are going to die off (much quicker now) and I know I never would have started coppin dope if it was a matter of...... What instead of How Pure? Your alcohol metaphor does not hold water as ethanol is ethanol, same molecule in the end....A heroin high and a fentanyl high are very different; one I would pay for one I wouldn't lol. Now if I want a break I gotta find someone with a morphine or dilly script. Money left on the table??

Point of fact; I am sure I would enjoy a day or two off of sub a month; but I don't because staying alive is a priority. Also that is about the reason I started sub... When every batch started having fent. Before it was a crude mix of analogs even.

Seems about as good of a business model as selling 25nbome because its cheap af per dose as lsd. Short term, of course it works. Longterm can't see it being sustainable.

All ethics and morals aside I think it will be bad business long term. Unless there gunna do a "heroin classic" in 10 years or some shit lol.

As a business model it really is a no brainer. I mean. Option one. Grow large fields of poppies, harvest, convert the morphine to heroin. Or choice 2. Something that can be cooked up in a lab and as you say fit in a back pack. It sucks but it is logical. And as I understand (having no experience with fentanyl) once a person is hooked on fentanyl heroin won't even work anymore because of all that agonsim.

Anyhow, yeah anything I type and hit send I figure anyone can read. Not a concern for me. My life is friggin boring. lol

Having no experience with fentanyl vs heroin I understand how this makes sense. A fent buzz is cold rush short and souless. Heroin warm rush long legs and much more euphoric.

If the customer doesn't want whats in the backpack the whole thing falls to shite. And gets me out of w/d is just not good enough, so does sub for like alot less per day. (and thats street prices)

Of course I understand this. However I do not see a FUTURE with any demand for dope when it is practically russian roulette!! Right now there are so many ppl hooked head over heels they have no choice but to buy what is out there. However they are going to die off (much quicker now) and I know I never would have started coppin dope if it was a matter of...... What instead of How Pure? Your alcohol metaphor does not hold water as ethanol is ethanol, same molecule in the end....A heroin high and a fentanyl high are very different; one I would pay for one I wouldn't lol. Now if I want a break I gotta find someone with a morphine or dilly script. Money left on the table??

Point of fact; I am sure I would enjoy a day or two off of sub a month; but I don't because staying alive is a priority. Also that is about the reason I started sub... When every batch started having fent. Before it was a crude mix of analogs even.

Seems about as good of a business model as selling 25nbome because its cheap af per dose as lsd. Short term, of course it works. Longterm can't see it being sustainable.

All ethics and morals aside I think it will be bad business long term. Unless there gunna do a "heroin classic" in 10 years or some shit lol.
That's the thing, dood. They're not worried about a future. Most at that level figure they'll make a gazillion dollars and retire, I'll wager. Also, the customer base seems to contiue to grow, even with the OD's.

I am simply pointing out what I consider to be a fatal flaw in this business model long term. Besides everyone worries about the future. What about the money left on the table; that they should care about. I can't imagine Im the only one who realizes H aint H anymore and pays extra...alot extra to get to a script I know came legit to avoid death? (This may be an insignificant loss now).

Does the customer base continue to grow?

Real talk all the people I used with are on some kind of program, quit, dead, or are doing the revolving door thing.

I am going to do a quick search on whether it looks like there customer base is growing or if 1. More people are OD'ing 2. More money is being made (Im sure this is fact), 3. more people are entering addiction programs. As those #'s all reflect different issues.

I have argued this (very close to same argument) with the man who wrote the intro to economics book that is used in most universities. He conceded that in fact there were alternate products to heroin and if the cost became too high (whats higher than your life) one may be compelled to seek a different opioid. Well he said drug but I know what he meant lol. That was a comfortable discussion too lol just blastin my EC prof with opi info in front of the whole class. Exposed lol.

I could be very wrong and it will take a good decade to know forsure; as it is just becoming common knowledge that the street H isnt H. at least amongst the non reading/harm reducing type, some of them don't care you are right. Alot are very pissed and concerned.

*edit, Overdoses are certainly going up. So far I can only find decent info on between 2002 and 2012, which is before fent took heavy hold.

Last edited:
I could be very wrong and it will take a good decade to know forsure; as it is just becoming common knowledge that the street H isnt H. at least amongst the non reading/harm reducing type, some of them don't care you are right. Alot are very pissed and concerned.
You make a good point since we are talking business model. Most do think of the future. This shady business does not seem to care. But heroin was a standard up until about 10 years ago I believe. So it won't go away completely but there may have to be different channels than a street dealer to distribute. Right now the whole street scene (just from what I read as I have no experience with the street after 1990) seems to be at a peak with this fentanyl/xylazine stuff in the US. It is starting to happen in other parts of the world. As poppy fields become less the synthetics will take over. The people that want real heroin again may need to create a channel for that. Right now a lot say the Dark Web is that (again no experience). So yeah, what happens to the small amount of people that did not ruin their tolerance with fentanyl and want heroin? Makes me wonder if the desire is big enough to create a new channel.

One great thing about opiates is poppies do really grow all over. I saw some surrounding the fire station in town. The red ones. Little pods already popping. I also saw a large field off the highway once. If someone gets good at gardening they can at least have a little supply of morphine. I think poppies may be the way of the future. We just need to legalize all natural things like we did with cannabis.