• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The DEA wants your texts

man I know this aint the lounge but fuck the dea and the rest o' dem mfs. seriously.
they cannot ultimately win any of their "wars".
they know what the can gobble on sorry corrupt sobs.
"just doin my job, sir" you silly bitch gtf

This is why I use Signal for all of my texting. If the US military uses it then it must be pretty good.

Fuck these wire tapping bastards.
If the military uses it LE can accesss it too. That’s a safe fucking bet.

They have been intercepting our data for decades. E-mails before texts even existed. Also voice phone calls. In the olden days, they had software which scanned for key words like, "bomb" and flagged communications for review by a person if enough flags went up.
People used to end their e-mails with things like, "I mailed the bomb to the fertilizer explosives... etc.." to mess with the system.

Anyway, as the internet and software has gotten more advanced, I'm sure they have gotten more efficient. With the rise of AI, I'd wager they could keep pretty good tabs on you without the input of an actual person.

I just try to be a very small fish to fry, myself. I wouldn't think I'm worth the effort.
Yeah, when I was younger we would include at least 4 or 5 "keywords "in our phone conversations. Today, I'm too old to play their game. Like others, I try to be a little fish, a minnow, and stay way under their radar. I also realize that because I like to get high, I could be in their scopes again. Oh well... that's life in the "free world".
Peace

Idk what a signal is ma friend,but they can hack for sure anything they want.....so imo,if u have got something to hide don"t use internet at all or fuck off civilisation and go in forest and live like a hermit.Wish I could do this.

Idk what a signal is ma friend,but they can hack for sure anything they want.....so imo,if u have got something to hide don"t use internet at all or fuck off civilisation and go in forest and live like a hermit.Wish I could do this.
They have back doors to anything. However, if the "they" in this case is monitoring you then you are a pretty big fish and likely know the ropes.

I imagine different govt agencies have different access.

I wouldn't think just because you are small you aren't blippin the radar.

Depending on where you live there is no fish too small. Don't fool yourself. ) Three times they sent a wired CI into my house asking me for an 8th of MJ. I told him no each time. ..even though no transaction occured; They got a warrant for my garbage ..... and based on the stems in my garbage were granted a "no knock patriot act" warrant. (ya know flashbangs all that fun shit). Now I was 18 at the time and certainly visible to anyone watching me. No cell tho lol.

So I must be a bigshot, or must have been at least? No. Attempted Possession of Codeine was the charge. Less than 1/4 oz of mexi brick retrieved from the raid along with shrooms so old they didn't test positive, and apparently some t4's in a droor. Not exactly paydirt I wouldn't think.

The warrant based on rumors and hearsay that I would help a couple close friends out now and than. We are talkin 8ths almost specifically if I remember the warrants narrative.

They still tried to get me to snitch out. I laughed in there faces which was super satisfying and asked "over what poss. MJ, nah I think I'll piss in a cup for a few months".

Granted this was 20 ish years ago. I just want you guys to know I operated under the same assumption, stay too small to bother. They came down full f'in sledgehammer. As long as you are small enough you can handle the time for the crime if it were to be prosecuted....would be my new model.

Except I have relented into just taking my scripts like a good conformist. Down but not out. Fuck them. Shit shoulda stuck with the MJ charge mightve been able to get it dropped now that it is legal; but attempted poss sounded better than poss and plea bargaining umm sucks.

So moral of the story, once they notice you it doesn't matter how small you are. Once they start looking at you they tend to never stop. *sidenote I am sure glad I didnt have a cell or there would have been a possibility of texts sinking my battleship....if you think they aren't gunna want your phone n FB (at MINIMUM) you must be new. They even wanted my school laptop, which was useless and they didnt take it with lol (B4 FB). Fuck FB too while were lettin lounge talk slide.

So moral of the story, once they notice you it doesn't matter how small you are. Once they start looking at you they tend to never stop.
You are 100% right in all. I'm just speaking to this quote, which is still valid even 20 years later. I've seen that from friends lately and I sure saw it for me when I was a teenager. I was rousted a lot until I moved a town away for about 10 years. Cops gotta get older, retire, and get promoted before you are not an easy mark on their list anymore. That is more of a local cop thing though, the small time stuff.

in the civilized West would be much more police system then now.The man above(with S) is right.New days are coming....bad days.No more democracy....-this is only for rich.Just like US decide who is freedome fighter and who is terrorist.I see a brutal,military,police regime is coming.The ball is in ur hand.In US citizen-next year.Elections.The future of the world is in ur hands....cause there is not anymore Europe...all are US puppets.Servants:poop::poop::poop::bolt::bolt::bolt:👊👊👊👊 of the Deep State...Lying brutally on paid media and forcing to working harder and harder with rising costs of products.They are master of manipulating...what a fuckin world...it seem like a nightmare.......gonna pop one valium...cause i am gonna made some stupid things and i am afraid of myselfFUUUUUUCK

I'd imagine its downloadable, and whats the cost, if any?

It's free. Can be found in any app store.

It's P2P encrypted and the company is constantly updating its protocols.

I used to use WhatsApp but then Facebook bought it so it's no longer totally secure. Still more secure than regular texting, but I don't want Zuckerberg reading my messages, the cunt.

Blame George Bush and the Patriot act, plus all the Democrats who continue extending the law. They've been collecting and reading our texts for 22 years.
Yep.
Ever since the so-called Patriot Act was enacted, my best friend and I keep them on their toes by routinely throwing phrases in our texts to each other like Death to America! and Praise Allah! etc....

edit--- I just assume I've been on a list somewhere ever since 1979 when I was president of the UT chapter of NORML. I've also protested every US military aggression in the past 50 years and signed countless petitions for various left-wing causes. Not to mention my colorful criminal record.

Last edited:
How can anyone think signal is secure when it is based in the privacy hostile USA

How can anyone think signal is secure when it is based in the privacy hostile USA
By understanding open source software and cryptography? Like just because something is based in the US that doesn't somehow suddenly negate the rules of mathematics, what a weird conclusion

By understanding open source software and cryptography? Like just because something is based in the US that doesn't somehow suddenly negate the rules of mathematics, what a weird conclusion
Yes because being open source can prevent an app from being compromised by government entities with unlimited resources

No but it means that if someone commits backdoors the community will notice and be like "no"

Anyone can't just push whatever code they want to a repo, that's not how it works. It gets reviewed

It's free. Can be found in any app store.

It's P2P encrypted and the company is constantly updating its protocols.

I used to use WhatsApp but then Facebook bought it so it's no longer totally secure. Still more secure than regular texting, but I don't want Zuckerberg reading my messages, the cunt.
I hate the looks of that clown too. Makes me wanna slap the shit out of him.