• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The DEA wants your texts

Jfc go figure. This is fucking terrible. American government is fueling fentanyl crisis in it's own country on purpose. Now they want to invade our privacy even more!.
"It's not a war on drugs it's a war on personal freedom."- Bill Hicks - AND in my opinion it's a war of greed.

basically im syain the use of "do now; ask forgiveness later" kinda mindset, see.
askew innit?

I guess we gotta mislead them somehow.....with..shit let's ask AI chat what to do? Ya kno what I'm sizzlin'? Like a solid blueprint on how to overturn it on they ass and see what evil government is really up to???

I guess we gotta mislead them somehow.....with..shit let's ask AI chat what to do? Ya kno what I'm sizzlin'? Like a solid blueprint on how to overturn it on they ass and see what evil government is really up to???
reminiscent of bugs bunny - my personal favorite as he always seemed to turn the tables and mf fall for their own sh*t. ha waddaya call it a role model?
anyway it will fail
everything eventually does (imo) and there is always room for growth and change as nature so brutally/indifferently shows.
i dont know nothin and prolly cannot learn nothin cause imma old-ish dog is an opposing reaction - aint it always? ).
Good luck everyone trying to win.
ai i will not tolerate

I remember way back when people were up in arms because Facebook made things public. lol

You have to realize, anytime you click send the world owns it. Type as if anyone can read anything. I have been doing that since email and texts. I just assume anyone can read it. I am sure that does not work if someone is involved in some big stuff. But caution is always needed.

My texts would be good bed time reading. Unless (for example) anyone wants to look for the green paint in the garage for my wife lol

They've always been intercepting our info, the only difference is that now we are just aware of the situation and they can track us more efficiently with AI and all that bs. I'm totally against these kind of shit, modern life man is poorer than ever, mentally ill and on top of all we are being recorded 247. *sigh*

Blame George Bush and the Patriot act, plus all the Democrats who continue extending the law. They've been collecting and reading our texts for 22 years.
Ahhh, the ol' politicorporation.
They need our monies, man. Remember oral roberts? god gonna kill him if ya dont send him a million dollars. several times. smdh
Safety does lie in numbers to an extent.
Agreed; it is the "form" of action that oneness provides that needs to be in focus. Violence doesnt work but still used. Talking does jack but maybe raises awareness.
What else can we do but "trust the process" and let nature take its course... and of course help others when/if we can (i think this is actually a thing).
My Brother

Fuck the DEA

And yeah, if the govt wants something that exists in a textual format, they’ll get it, even if they gotta break their own laws to do it. That’s what Snowden and others have revealed, that government orgs like the CIA etc will often simply hack someone’s shit like a criminal would if they really wanted access, with no legal oversight

So yeah, I didn’t even watch the video in the OP but I always assumed that they could read all that shit. Does it really matter, in the specific context of being a consumer? Over the course of my life I’ve probably sent about ten million texts messages related to drugs in some way…it doesn’t matter how well you “code” them or whatever, anyone with half a functioning brain knows what’s going on when they look at those messages 🙄 in the big picture yeah of course it matters, civil rights matter, privacy matters, authoritarianism and govt overreach matter, and people should try to affect change in any way that’s effective, in order to regain (or simply gain) some privacy and dignity for themselves, from the at least plausible idea that their govt is constrained by law and has at least enough respect for the citizenry not to constantly just constantly be in their shit 24/7, unfortunately that’s not how things currently are though. But for the majority of people I think that there are bigger things to worry about than the DEA reading some texts you sent about drugs

3Wave_OverdoesDeathRates_LineGraph_2020.png
I was just looking at this graph again by the CDC and became even more enraged. Look at how they’ve labeled less than 1% increases in overdoses with giant flags.

“the 3 waves of overdose deaths” …while ignoring the fucking vertical tsunami they caused themselves in 2016. It fucking comical.

Then the literal vertical spike in 2016 cause by their "guidelines" which the DEA used to start arresting doctors….no label on it.

and this is why i never got a cellphone. Why I dont understand. If im on a phone and you are on a phone, surely it would be quicker and safer to call and speak?

You damn kids. Shakes his hand while trying to back everything up to fight viruses.

whats mean wanted?does they give u a money for tjat?i dont think.they can get everythin from everywhere.some junky talks....who cares...they got what they wanna anyway

They have been intercepting our data for decades. E-mails before texts even existed. Also voice phone calls. In the olden days, they had software which scanned for key words like, "bomb" and flagged communications for review by a person if enough flags went up.
People used to end their e-mails with things like, "I mailed the bomb to the fertilizer explosives... etc.." to mess with the system.

Anyway, as the internet and software has gotten more advanced, I'm sure they have gotten more efficient. With the rise of AI, I'd wager they could keep pretty good tabs on you without the input of an actual person.

I just try to be a very small fish to fry, myself. I wouldn't think I'm worth the effort.