• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The DEA wants your texts

You make a good point since we are talking business model. Most do think of the future. This shady business does not seem to care. But heroin was a standard up until about 10 years ago I believe. So it won't go away completely but there may have to be different channels than a street dealer to distribute. Right now the whole street scene (just from what I read as I have no experience with the street after 1990) seems to be at a peak with this fentanyl/xylazine stuff in the US. It is starting to happen in other parts of the world. As poppy fields become less the synthetics will take over. The people that want real heroin again may need to create a channel for that. Right now a lot say the Dark Web is that (again no experience). So yeah, what happens to the small amount of people that did not ruin their tolerance with fentanyl and want heroin? Makes me wonder if the desire is big enough to create a new channel.

One great thing about opiates is poppies do really grow all over. I saw some surrounding the fire station in town. The red ones. Little pods already popping. I also saw a large field off the highway once. If someone gets good at gardening they can at least have a little supply of morphine. I think poppies may be the way of the future. We just need to legalize all natural things like we did with cannabis.
can you buy the right type of poppy, even from seed, in the us? asking for a friend

can you buy the right type of poppy, even from seed, in the us? asking for a friend
The red poppies on the seed rack in garden shops are almost always the genuine Papaver Somniferum. Growing them for gardening is common. Growing them for drugs is still illegal. But they do grow all around here where I live.

One time I even took some seeds off a bagel and grew a plant. I took pictures. I have then somewhere. It was done over 25 years ago.

One great thing about opiates is poppies do really grow all over. I saw some surrounding the fire station in town. The red ones. Little pods already popping. I also saw a large field off the highway once. If someone gets good at gardening they can at least have a little supply of morphine. I think poppies may be the way of the future. We just need to legalize all natural things like we did with cannabis.
Not to hijack your comment. But I live in Michigan and was growing a jalapeno plant during the winter (indoors close to a south facing). Michigan a few years ago (not the same year) had the most cloudy days in almost the entire country.

Anyhoo, the plant only got a few hours of sunlight a day (at most) through the window. It got a minimum of fertilizing. Apparently that plant didn't know it was supposed to be hibernating ("overwintering"), because it kept growing peppers. I've never been able to keep a plant alive for more than a month, but apparently that plant didn't get the memo. It lasted at least 6 months before it was accidentally destroyed.

The things I've read about NASA growing plants on the space station is just further proof (to me) that some plants are the most tenacious little fuckers out of all organisms on the planet (and in space).

The red poppies on the seed rack in garden shops are almost always the genuine Papaver Somniferum. Growing them for gardening is common. Growing them for drugs is still illegal. But they do grow all around here where I live.

One time I even took some seeds off a bagel and grew a plant. I took pictures. I have then somewhere. It was done over 25 years ago.
If you ever find those pictures please consider posting them here.