Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Shulgin's sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.
artworks-000014891183-s3bjox-crop.jpg

353llz.jpg

Im wearing that shit everywhere =D

Oh man, I'm so jealous! You see I have these fantasies of tattooing pictures of various molecules on my skin... After all, you are what you eat ;)

Also, happy hardcore was made for rolling ^^ some artists like S3RL are so good they actually make me feel like I'm rolling when I listen to their songs sober. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJEgn4xG89Q you see, there's no such thing as too cheesy when you're on mdma =D

I srsly need to take a break from rolling. Its not that i dont roll anymore its just the fact its too damn frequent!!!! Ill say, no rolling for a while now....what happens? Get the whole crew jumping on my nuts to get shit so we can all rage face.....Im no good with peer pressure :p

Hah, don't do it man :) tomorrow you won't feel crap and you'll thank yourself haha

again lol. 1 small bong hit and im experiencing insane euphoria :/, seriously my brain is giving me free mini rolls all the time lol

Oh man, I'm so jealous! You see I have these fantasies of tattooing pictures of various molecules on my skin... After all, you are what you eat ;)
Id like an LSD molecule tattooed on me somewhere, since I wouldnt be alive today if I had never done Acid. Ive also thought about a simple Phenethylamine molecule as well.

Saw your post in this thread, I take it youre also a Finn? :D

Id like an LSD molecule tattooed on me somewhere, since I wouldnt be alive today if I had never done Acid. Ive also thought about a simple Phenethylamine molecule as well.

Saw your post in this thread, I take it youre also a Finn? :D

I was thinking a dream catcher with a serotonin molecule in the middle :3

I'm fairly certain that dubstep is a byproduct of adulturated ecstasy pills... its what happens when you get piped and try to make music... everything comes out fucked up and incoherent

Dude thats what Ive been saying for the past month or two lol, I dont even need to go to raves to see it.

There used to be a very small amount of kids at my school that went to raves, then dubstep and skrillex hit and all the posers who were looking for a "group" to go into started hanging out with that crowd.

Now, the good venue (Club Motor) is shut down, Washington is in a giant MDMA drought, and this wubstep shit is everywhere

Theres just too much demand for MDMA, the (good) chemists cant keep up

Woow woow bubb bubb bubb wub wub wub wub wub tiick woooooo wo wo zappp zap zap

Sounds like a stun gun, hurts like hardstyle

Last edited:
Doesnt really matter what genre you listen to, more matters WHO your listening too.

my taste in music is so broad that I could probly pick a song from about any genre that I like and that I don't...

Good and bad music can be made in any style lol... I don't really consider dubstep "music" I think its more of a sound effect...

Music is rhythmic and loopable... dubstep is like a storyline...

I respect anyone who makes music (simply because I cant do it) regardless if I think it sounds like complete shit or not.

I want this:
NSFW:
tumblr_luqaz0bzuN1qmt0xqo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.