• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Shulgin's sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah if you only take a few hits, but some people smoke it like its normal weed and thats when the paranoia sets in

hell even I have those moments from weed where my heart will start beating fast and my mind races, I just smoke more and ignore it till it fades away

Ill keep smoking even once Im stoned, but I get to a point where I just dont want to smoke anymore. Like yesterday with my friends, we smoked a fat bowl and a fattttt blunt. I was good after that, a few others showed up and they rolled another and I passed on that one. I dont like getting too high.

lol I usually just smoke like .3-4 to get a good stone, then another .2 per hour to keep it up

but when blunts are involved... take that .3gs and move the point over to the right

Like me im too damn high right now :( got the anxious feeling lol. Probably because I was thinking about bad tripping talking about it here lol

Tonight, Ima throw back a good amount of shots, and smoke about of gram of Orange Kush

WHOS WITH ME!?!?

not me.
i iz got no money for drogz.
the cash i do have, is going to be spent on heron.

Very nice, very nice. Trying to find out whats up tonight, probably nothing though.

Yeah Sunday nights suck lol... gonna get some pizza too... you know what that means!

Last edited:
....yes?

lol I just hear a lot about ex-meth addicts having insomnia because they're used to staying up for days

lol I just hear a lot about ex-meth addicts having insomnia because they're used to staying up for days
I never stayed up for days. I would just smoke a lot, start coming down, and then knock out with Clonazepam. Ive had sleep trouble for years, so its nothing new to me.

Same here bro, i could stay up for 2 days sober easily. not that its fun. insomnia sucks :(

Yup, I can too. I can also go 24+ hours without eating anything. My body is totally fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.