• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Shulgin's sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone who likes hardstyle has no business talking about taste in music, and someone who's never been out raving has no business talking about "posers"
and i know a seattle dig who's got no problem getting proper MDMA.

don't get me wrong... I never said I didn't have respect for dubstep artists... but its still not music... It actually works well as a soundtrack for stuff like slow-mo video of extreme sports... but its still not music lol... tap dancing makes noise but it isn't music, same with a firework show, or playing video games... arguably artforms... noisy even... but not music lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V73VBUNCMg
thats some real moozik, love the spacey vibe on that one.
i'm a dubstep producer
WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB, WUB, WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB WUUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBB WUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBB WUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBBBBB WUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB, wubwubwubwubwubwubwub, WUB, WUB WUB WUB WUB

Dude thats what Ive been saying for the past month or two lol, I dont even need to go to raves to see it.

There used to be a very small amount of kids at my school that went to raves, then dubstep and skrillex hit and all the posers who were looking for a "group" to go into started hanging out with that crowd.

Now, the good venue (Club Motor) is shut down, Washington is in a giant MDMA drought, and this wubstep shit is everywhere

Theres just too much demand for MDMA, the (good) chemists cant keep up

Dubstep and Skrillex are not the same.

Ok question since were on the topic of music.

Why the hell is deadmau5 so salty over Kill the Noise's remix of Nosias new track???? Some big freak out on fb and twitter and im not getting it.

... I take it youre also a Finn? :D

Yep.

I'm having a terrible dilemma deciding how to spend my next roll right now though (I intend to not do it very often [wish me luck]). Deepening a relationship with a loved one? Deepening a relationship with good friends? Introspective self-stufy and therapy? Surprise fun time in a concert with a dear friend I haven't seen in long time (sounds fun alright)? I have a strong desire to do all of these things so I need something other than desire to base my judgement upon. I want the moment to be memorable and hopefully promote personal development. Or maaaybe I'll just go with the flo...intuition and pick the next moment that feels right for reasons nobody truly knows.

My favorite has always been the random rolls. Dont plan on it but when someone shoves a shard in your face its hard to deny. Those usually end up being pretty epic, as for personal development...not so much haha.

Yeah man shit... I remember back when I could roll like that... now I need like a week plus recovery time lol

Its been a rough past month for me. Usually im good at taking breaks but not so much anymore haha. On the plus side, i rolled pretty damn hard still on saturday night for being 3weekends in a row.

THC Tuesday for me.
Yep.

I'm having a terrible dilemma deciding how to spend my next roll right now though (I intend to not do it very often [wish me luck]). Deepening a relationship with a loved one? Deepening a relationship with good friends? Introspective self-stufy and therapy? Surprise fun time in a concert with a dear friend I haven't seen in long time (sounds fun alright)? I have a strong desire to do all of these things so I need something other than desire to base my judgement upon. I want the moment to be memorable and hopefully promote personal development. Or maaaybe I'll just go with the flo...intuition and pick the next moment that feels right for reasons nobody truly knows.
Ill be moving out there within a few weeks. Missä kohdal Suomes asut?

My favorite rolls have always been with a few close friends.

Yeah man shit... I remember back when I could roll like that... now I need like a week plus recovery time lol
A week!? Lol how is that, even after redosing a GRAM by myself in one night I was okay after 2 days lol

Status
Not open for further replies.