Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Shulgin's sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^

I dont think I'll ever take a pill without knowing whats in it for sure though lol... been there done that, I aint no guinea pig any more. Cant wait till I get to try dutch pills :)

LOL yeah but the fake pills here are 5-MeO-DiPT, meth or methylone.

^^^^

I dont think I'll ever take a pill without knowing whats in it for sure though lol... been there done that, I aint no guinea pig any more. Cant wait till I get to try dutch pills :)
lolololololooololollollo
lolololoolollooloolol
lololol
lolol
lol
yea CI, that thizz shit is for wiggers, even moreso when you're talking about NOT in the bay area.

i dunno, 25 mg's 2cb in a nightclub was.. interesting :p
Oh yeah, 25mg is the max I would do at a club/event. 30mg+ just has me laying on the floor squirming in euphoria lol.

So tweaky, guess who's gettin dat heron?
probably.
unless digs get at me today sayibn they can throw me dat glass, i'mma get me some heron real soon.
fuckaz is goin on a run nex weeken', so i can haz bags after that

Meh well, it wasn't planned so the club was weird visuals and nausea, that lasted about 2 hours then the club shut down and euphoria kicked in so I was at home tripping balls, parrents asleep not knowing wtf i should do lol.

Shieett lol that'd be fun.. I dont think I could do psyches in a rave scene at all, the parties and other large gatherings Ive been to on acid have always been awkward as fuck lol.

tripping is one thing you gotta do by yourself...

I loooooove tripping on Acid at raves. 20-25mg of 2C-B is really fun too. Mescaline is crazy at a rave lol.

I also love acid in rave enviroment, but I'm very good at just zoning out and not giving a fuck lol.

Yeah I guess a rave would be a lot different from a house party or the mall lol

The beach is a fun place to trip, I found a message in the bottle on acid and mushrooms once :D

Lol, I can only trip in company actually, I have alot of imagination as it is so tripping alone is always risky. plus im never alone blegh

Cant ++++ with people around ;)

I'll usually trip with a good friend of mine for a few hours before he has to go home. After that Ill stare at my eyelids for hours, or go on little adventures in the forests around my house lol. The cemetery is always a favorite of mine to visit, giant 2 story fountains look amazing while tripping...

I know, I took a high dose shrooms once by myself and had the best experience to date. It's just I dunno I have anxiety issues now and I won't risk it going bad lol. When I'm with others I can just make some small talk and laugh it off

Get some indica heavy weed to smoke when that happens, I actually like to get some regs when Im tripping because its priced so fucking cheap that you can just smoke like the hippies did in the 70s :D

but shrooms are just anxiety filled...

weed often sends me over the edge lol.. when it goes bad for me if i trip it sends me into a salvia flashback or something I dunno. I basically loose my entire depth perception, everything is flat and I get extreme DR/DP. Doesn't really happen with acid tho but with shrooms its pretty fucking scary

Give me Sativa or give me Dope. I love really potent Sativas, tripping or not. The Aloha OG me and my buddies had on our 25i night was intense, really kicked the visuals up a notch :) (Not that they needed to be any more present, they were kicking our asses haha).

Pfft, weed doesnt kick up visuals for me at all while tripping. Just makes it feel 10 times more disorientating and confusing

Give me Sativa or give me Dope. I love really potent Sativas, tripping or not. The Aloha OG me and my buddies had on our 25i night was intense, really kicked the visuals up a notch :) (Not that they needed to be any more present, they were kicking our asses haha).

Oh yeah for sure lol, I only smoke super strong sativa/hybrids, but for people who have low tolerance/are prone to anxiety, OK quality indicas are much better

Status
Not open for further replies.