• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Shulgin's sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I think MDMA would be more of a strain on your brain than acid in that regard. Abusers of MDMA often show manic depression symptoms, and the worst of us experience things as bad as depersonalization... acid makes people smarter, iy opens your mind, literally lol

^^^^^
Yeah I have depression, mania, a bit of bipolar... and I take acid and mushies at the same time lol

Drug-wise, I'd say the euphoria produced by LSD kicks the shit out of MDMA. Also, nothing makes me feel like a giddy little girl like snowboarding on some fresh powder :D

I would agree with this in some aspects. I haven't rolled in a long time, but I'd say the straight "epic euphoria" of it is thousands of times more powerful. But LSD's euphoria is more... "funny and giddy". Everything's just profoundly awesome :)

I prefer 2C-Bs euphoria to anything Ive tried other than Heroin.

Just did about 30mg of mxe and smoked some lemon kush with a pile of kif out of my grinder... gonna be a nice chill evening i think :)

I also think its time to get more mxe lol... that was the last of a gram id stashed since october...

naa i dont think i could handle it reallyyyy

Not if you think like that lol ;)

when I go into a trip expecting epic things, it happens more times than not. If I start worrying that its going to be a bad trip, that almost always happens to some degree. But I come out of every trip learning something new

^ Yeah thats been the deal breaker for the last like 3 out of 4 lol

I've meet a good number of perfect chicks lol. Do ecstacy and shit, hot, very nice personality, but they always and I mean ALWAYS have a boyfriend. >_<

Another Cannabis-less day. Been in a shitty mood most of the day. Although I think not smoking today was a good idea just so I can deal with the bullshit with a clear head :\

Lol high as fuck today, me and a friend were sitting in the living room while my dad suddenly showed up. we burst out laughing in his face and couldn't stop till the point of crying lol. Almost felt like my first time smoking XD

Dabs are like a once a month thing for me. I enjoy flowers, and too much errl does me dirty haha

Im just enjoying it while its around lol

and its soooo gooooooooddddd

wtf happened last night?
I took a day off vaping weed, woke up at 2am covered in sweat wtf

Got back from le gym, now being lazy, then I have work, then I have more interwebz time, then I have sleep and cuddles, then I repeat, and somewhere between it all I consume whatever mind altering substance that strikes my fancy.

Yeah I need to hit the gym more often, so out of shape, haven't done shit today but feel tired and lazy n all lol

Status
Not open for further replies.