Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Shulgin's sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive never been to the gym before,
i just do bicep curls and bench dips , walk dog 3 miles every day without fail that's all really lol

My gym is pretty cheap and within walking distance, but home workouts are preferred sometimes.. Some people at the gym are just unaware of the fowl stench they bring with them.

My gym is pretty cheap and within walking distance, but home workouts are preferred sometimes.. Some people at the gym are just unaware of the fowl stench they bring with them.

Because they use the logic "why shower when im just going to get sweaty again".....morons

I have no idea what I'm supposed to post here, gonna go watch a movie and wait for someone to answer.

White Widow, half going to smoke, half going to treats. Yee :) Will post pictures when I pick up later. <3 prop 215

woop woop gotta love it

Its one of my favorite strains by far. The dude sent me some pictures and it looked pretty decent, but I hope it lives up to its name. White Widow was at the top of my list for a good while, I just almost never see it come around.

i dont think ive tried white widow, half the time i dont know what it is i wish i did lol

Can't wait for the pics from the Fear and Loathing show this past wknd......omg i cant wait to see these hahahahahahahaha.

The puddle will get first look at them :D

White Widow <3

Probably my favorite strain, other than Afghan Kush

Pssh. Try some wax.

I literally ++++ed the other day after like 3 hits

i watched a guy "carp" out on some wax just the other week. dude hadnt smoked in like 5+years. was layin on the floor, couldnt breath, coughin so bad he started yakin all over haha. shit was hilarious

I meant I couldnt do wax with my tolerance lol. I can't handle too much weed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.