• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Shulgin's sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did nitrous a few times while rolling, found it boring as shit then too.

i love it. i get extreme euphoria and hallucinations after i suck down like 4-6 chargers in a balloon. It was weird though at one point i kept getting this re occurring hallucination that there was a piece of hair on my tongue...while on the nitrous. there was never anything on my tongue though.

what like?
Any foods? i read peanuts in the evening raises testosterone?

I just dont want to be getting anymore supplements lol, i already get MSM, Vitamin C, L-Tyrosine and Valerian root
You can't even hit on girls on mdma then? Damn lol you should avoid ket next time and try hitting on girls, it's so much fun when you're rolling lol

Weed has been like the number one thing from me getting most girls lol

none of them ever say they want me to stop though, and my motivation to chase after them is like non existent at this point

I almost never do but on a good rave there's always tonnes of cool chicks around and when rolling it always comes natural. When just going out there are tonnes of stupid bimbo's shaking their ass for anyone who says there pretty, fuck that shit lol, I was done with those kind of girls when I was 14. XD

Yeah fuck that lol, a girl has to be around as smart as me, pretty by my standards, interesting and funny to even get to talk to me

oh, and she cant be a bitch

They are always missing one of those qualities :|

Ditto.

except I want one that can trip and roll as much as I do

plz and ty

If shes down for RCs and Heroin (not required though, and I would never introduce it to her for the first time) then Im down for her :3

ok i think the reason i dont bother is because i have like 10 warts on one hand,

How do i get rid of them please i been trying for 2 years but more just keep growing :(

Oh zamn. Im no expect, but it would make sense for there to be some kind of skin care cream/lotion/ointment/etc for that.

You forreal Sam?

because (z)amn... that is a lot lol... if a girl really likes you though she wont care

Cant the gp just burn them off for me?

I tried salicylic acid, that didnt work.
The most annoying part for me is now i have one on the palm of my hand too, but its not cauliflower one, its a plantar its ff'ing sore when im trying to do bicep curls

Yeah they can, but you can do it yourself too.. a little line of wonk before and you wont even feel it lol.

Dont do it naked, you might wake up with a burn on your peep hole XD

LOL... I think ill give the DIY burning it myself,
What about a Belt Sander hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.