• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Need gum for 3rd Degree Gurns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dunno i just wonder why for the past 2 years i am like a bike with no chain. Just spinning and trying and getting nowhere.

i dunno i just wonder why for the past 2 years i am like a bike with no chain. Just spinning and trying and getting nowhere.

Last night I hung out with some of the "wrong crowd" at a hotel. I guess as a 20 year old I don't take life serious enough. Then again, being sober all the time and stressed out would suck worse, in my opinion, than a burn out druggie.

Oh well. If the world ends in December, 2012, then I will go out a happy man.

im 20 as well.
its not that, its just i had a few year long relationship, got married (i know i was young but i dunno i was sort of sure on it) and then it all went to shit and im actually gutted it did, and then i got this shitty prostate so it just makes me lose all confidence, then i kinda give up it turned me into a right recluse, lost touch with the 'outside world' if you get me..
=/

Drug addiction mate. I had the same 'bike without a chain' problem for years. Kicked my nasty cannabis addiction, and viola!! New job, new apartment, new friends, new outlook on life...never felt better in my life!!

With a drug addiction you might as well tie an anchor to your leg.

@ renz - no way being a burnout is better than being sober (this is speaking from experience, being a hardcore drug addict for over 4 years). Being sober is difficult at first, but my god there are so many benefits <3 There really are a lot of pros to having a clear mind. You gotta find your passion in life to be happy. Don't find it, and you will always need to turn to drugs to fill that void.

Now, I still trip when I feel like it, but it doesn't have the same hold on me as cannabis did. To each his own!

46 days clean of weed! fuck yeah!!

fuckin hell folleys 16 haha

nearly 17?

im 18 in july.

and no need to worry, your brain is already fucked trust me lol.

my brain is pretty fucked from all the drugs i took when i was younger, your brain is still going through change at this age.

you should chill out mate, eeze back on the chems and wait till your older.

i dont feel as bad for taking so many drugs at this age now :D cheers folley hahaha

and yeah you do seem older, me too really i knock about with older people it only gets awkward when they know my age.

its because you have had some experiences that turned you into a man son ;)

I'm dating a girl who was married. She's only 22.

Yeah I mean, I feel like 20 is an awkward age. You can start really working on your life and get ahead of everyone, or you can do what many people do and experiment until you're ready to settle down.

Doing a bit of both, but the experimentation is a bit frightening

@ renz - no way being a burnout is better than being sober (this is speaking from experience, being a hardcore drug addict for over 4 years). Being sober is difficult at first, but my god there are so many benefits <3 There really are a lot of pros to having a clear mind. You gotta find your passion in life to be happy. Don't find it, and you will always need to turn to drugs to fill that void.

Burn out is a bad choice of wording. I suppose I mean that I would rather be a depressed drug user than a depressed non-drug user. I feel less depressed when I have something I can control my thoughts with.

Last edited:
im not even a bad stoner though.

I get up early everyday, i exercise every day, i look for work everyday (im unemployed atm) and i nearly almost always get stoned only of an evening time, when the day is done/over. The only time i do it in the morning or afternoon is when its a sunday or something and i am left alone.

I never touched drugs till i was 19, but ive been in this crappy way since i was 18, so. I don't think its the drugs either, they seem to just cushion it. i barely do drugs really, everyone in the puddle will tell you that cryptix

yeah its when i have nothing to do when i start railing ket. I have no control over that barely lol

Eh, your DOC is way more respectable than mine. I have little control over my addictions. Oh well!

you'd say that, but its definitely harming my prostate more and i just cant stop! i feel like a complete idiot deep down.

I simply used cannabis as an example of what I struggled with personally. Of course most people will tell you weed isn't even addictive, lol.

How can you know if drugs are the problem until you try stopping? However being sober does take a lot of self-love and discipline.

what do they give for prostatitis?
My gp didnt recommend anything other than Ibuprofen, and that was it.

The only drug ive ever used that made the pain go away was valium.
But i dont ever want to get addicted to something like that ever.

self-love and discipline
always be let down by the first one.

tbh i dont ever see me getting off drugs i just dont want it to get worse, i dont want to get onto harder stuff ever.

How can you know if drugs are the problem until you try stopping? However being sober does take a lot of self-love and discipline.

I've stopped for the entire month of February. My overall mental state definitely improved about 2 weeks in, but I felt less motivated to go out and do things. I also sort of used food for emotional support rather than drugs, which honestly is more expensive for me.

thats another reason i wont give up weed, my appetite has been great, ive gotten much more results with my lifting , i did 40 bench dips earlier on, with my legs raised up on another chair and wearing a kevlar vest with a weight in it.
I feel energetic during the day.

I guess it' all about priorities. Well know that I love you guys and will be sending you energy to deal with your life issues. Life can be a bitch!

Lost motivation to lift lately. I hit so many plateaus. 300+ bench, deadlift and squat. Sort of hard to keep going unless I get on steroids or eat until I'm fat.

And I'm not going to eat until I'm fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.