• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Need gum for 3rd Degree Gurns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Plur <3
I must get out to a rave soon, i have been hiding myself away! haha

Really sucks. I love raves, but they're expensive and lately I've been getting false batches of molly.

I cant afford them atm, just had to pay out for stuff, and my now hoover broke too.
my white german shepherd sure can molt i tell you, without it im screwed lol

I get anxiety now from taking pills at raves after watching friends go into seizures, die and or get hauled off in an ambulance. Definitely need a test kit.

Sam doesnt need to stop smoking weed...

Just the opposite in fact I think, you ought to use it medically Sam, I dont think you Brits can get a card but it seems to work wonders for you, and quitting weed while quitting Ket would be a bitch.

Honestly Sam is probably the safest drug user in this thread, you should all be more like him!

^ I just will not take chances with ecstasy anymore... if its a meth bomb I might even still do it, but I better at least know exactly what Im getting

I get anxiety now from taking pills at raves after watching friends go into seizures, die and or get hauled off in an ambulance. Definitely need a test kit.

yeah i dont take pills anymore,

I just cant ket over it waaaa i just get really sad and depressed and do more... then a week goes by and i want it again

folley i havent smoked a joint in months, i only vape now. maybe i should get a portable vaporizer?

folley i havent smoked a joint in months, i only vape now. maybe i should get a portable vaporizer?

You always could, not the best thing in the world though haha. What I would do personally is just save up like 500+ and get one of those RIDICULOUS Volcanos, it would probably be the best thing you could possibly smoke out of :D

But yeah, shit even the way he smokes his weed is safer than ours!

yeah i dont take pills anymore,

na its an Arizer V tower i love it i dont need a volcano whip type seem to be the best in my opinion.
one day ill get a volcano and sit there with bags melting into the bed with big 16" pizza boxes around me watching films, but im not quite at that stage yet lol.

I should make some edibles with this vaped weed

Volcano's are the bag type too lol, they are just more specialized to get the perfect temperature and vape it just right

*No sourcing*
Nah they use a bag, I think there might be one with a hose, but Ive never heard of the better one (or one more expensive..)

Last edited by a moderator:
^ 2cb is sooo euphoric, but i got very cold from it =/ I took about 20mg

well if it's nice an euphoric that's an upside, i'll try 15mg at home first see what it's like and then 20mg so i can decided which is best for a festival.

and yeah i always like to have a few Gs of 'essentials' lying about so im never having to rush to get some mandy of some dodgey dude we just met.

Wow, that thing looks rediculous lol.

Yeah lol, and it costs more than my first mail order bride 8(

That thing would get you higher than any other smoking device is even capable of though, almost 100% efficiency

Wow so I just performed a trans-dermal administration of GHB with DMSO.

Incredible. It was like a massage that got me high.

I honestly want to come over to the US and shower you with the range of quality MDMA we get over here. We're fucking spoit, and I've mantained my quality ket contact aswell. All I need to do is find somebody with reliably good acid now ! And mushies ! Everyone I know who can get mushrooms wants me to go to Wales and shit, fuck that.

I honestly want to come over to the US and shower you with the range of quality MDMA we get over here. We're fucking spoit, and I've mantained my quality ket contact aswell. All I need to do is find somebody with reliably good acid now ! And mushies ! Everyone I know who can get mushrooms wants me to go to Wales and shit, fuck that.

Nah you Brits can suck dick lol

Im happy with my MDMA usage, there's only one place in Europe that I'm jealous of...

But yeah I would get it hard to find LSD up there, not too hard to find mushrooms anywhere though. You guys got about the same climate as Northern Washington, so I know they grow around you

If I were to grow something it would probably be weed though, just so I could make ridiculous amounts of hash to smoke lol =D
When shroom season started I had so many shrooms I didnt know what to do when them, they arnt the kind of drug you can keep doing for a long time, and they go bad pretty fast :\

Status
Not open for further replies.