• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Need gum for 3rd Degree Gurns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant play on my controller really. My dog broke my headphones by jumping up at me, and my pc is too crap to handle VDJ anyway.

Why would you need headphones when you have sync though... lol. you can basically mix using your eyes with that shit XD

and if you remember rightly, i am into airsoft, so i am bound to have lots of useless military junk. airsoft is an addiction , esp seeing all the guns its like RL Cod4

Ah ok lol, paintball is SO much better though. But I know theres a ton more people playing airsoft over there

I actually just got a 500+FPS Dragunov SVD. Shits hella accurate, in no wind lol.

I still need to get me a deck for mixing though... just using VDJ on the computer isnt very fun..

just get one of those midi controlers. i seen em go for about 150 brandnew lol. plug n play :)

Yeah, I need to get new speakers first though... had a nice set but too much Hardstyle blew it out lol :\

They tried to put me on drugs but my parents would have none of it... my grandfather was a veterinarian who specialized in developing vaccines and medications and he summed it up by saying " its the same stuff they use to dope up racehorses"

Im very much against using drugs to control anyone other than yourself...

I think any drug should be legal for anyone choosing to use ot along with realistic pros and cons, instructions, warnings, contradictions and such... that way it levels the playing field... i feel that this would go a long way in solving many of the problems associated especially with the "bad ones" that cause the most harm to the users... people wouldnt be consuming adulturants or wildly varying potencys or have to settle for whatever your guy has, because its better than nothing...

Im not suggesting doctors are unneccesary but in this age of internet, i feel the average person can do an hour or so of research online be more informed about the likely causes and be able to identify their specific symptoms and in fact be more likely to correctly diagnose the ailment than a doctor that spends about 5 minutes glossing over the basic general questions about symptoms then thinking about the possibilities for a second before choosing either;

A standard OTC product for "mild to moderate" symptoms... even when youve already told them you tried them and if they had worked you wouldnt be there, but they raise the dosage (like 800mg of motrin when you said youve already tried otc motrin) or conversely you list a few things youve tried (like asprin, aleve and motrin and they reccomend tylenol)

A standard antibiotic for anything that appears to be an infection (usually some amoxycillin or cephalexin)

A standard nsaid/analgesic compond for general "moderate to severe" pain issues (usually vicodin) and commonly a muscle relaxant for mucular/skeletal injuries (usually flexiril, skelaxin or soma)

Benzos are passed out like candy for anyone complaining of anxiety and are also common for insomnia and other mental disorders

Children are prescribed ADHD drugs based almost solely on "diagnosis" by their school teachers... the parents dont usually like the idea of drugging their kid everyday but its explained that "theres millions who have taken it and statistics show performance improvements, bettergrades, and are "much better students" because of it... then the doctor answers their questions about the drug and what it does and how it works in a carefully worded sales pitch...

Usually its something like "smarter children often have trouble staying focused because their brains work faster than average and they are more prone to being distracted from the task at hand, they get bored faster because they dont recieve enough stimuli compared to normal children... these medications arent to slow them down or "dumb them down" they simply provide a little extra stimulation that makes up for their precieved defecit... (my favorite is this part) caffiene is a stimulant that does the same thing, gives you a little extra stimulation and energy to dedicate to your task, and males you better at your task than you would be without it"

They ignore topics of dependency and abuse potential because your dosing your kid so it isnt an issue, they also avoid likening it to amphetamine and use the brand names instead of the drug name especially with (adderal = amphetamine salts / dexedrine = dextro-amphetamine / desoxyn = methamphetamine) they usually start with ritalin but rarely stick with it... i feel this is so that they can be less deceptice about it without worrying about the parents objecting to "amphetamines" methylphenidate doesnt sound anything like amphetamine so there wont be any "im not giving amphetamine to my kid" issues... then next time there will be less likelyhood of questioning as they just say its similar to ritalin chemically..

Ive talked to parents that had no idea they were giving their kids amps and were rather upset that their doctor mentioned nothing of the sort when they asked about what it was and did...

If everything was legal and equally available OTC to everyone, most people could better diagnose and better treat these problems than their doctor can... let the doctors handle all the real issues that people cant diagnose or treat on their own... cancer, surgeries, diseases, and stuff...

My opinion is that most doctors are just glorified drug dealers... and the legal status of drugs is not for our safety but to keep doctors and pharmaceutical companies in control of the market and create an illusion that drugs are bad, except ours...

^ FOR SURE DUDE.

Dont get me wrong, doctors are very important. Medicine is as well, but only when its needed. I have back pain every once in a while, I get anxious, I could use help focusing in school, and hell I'm a manic depressive.

I dont need drugs for it though... its called life lol...

Like I said before to Renz, people were living for thousands and thousands of years without drugs of any kind... we dont suddenly have a huge need for them...

If I had a script for oxy/adderall/xanax that would be amazing and I could be sooo much more productive... but only if I took them when I was in pain/needed to study/panicky

You're exactly right though man... they use these drugs to indoctrinate us. Just like the schools, and just like the media. The only difference is that they actually started using chemicals to brainwash us...

I think I could handle an addy script, but xanax would worry me lol... just setting yourself up for those horrible withdrawals

If I was ever scripted anything though I wouldn't take it everyday (except for certain cases obviously), only as needed. Then I would just save the rest up and either sell it, or just have a good night =D

Yeaahhh you don't want to go through both amphetamine and benzo withdrawals like I am right now.

I can't even smoke weed because my parents are running around my room/area.

Edit: This vodka is saving my life though.

I know, I'd just won't take em and go to the doctor and say they aren't working anymore and up the dosage... in no time i'll have a good stash lol

oh yea its looking to be a good time soon... 1.. cabin with electricity out in the middle of no where ... check... ipod with all sorts of edm and puter speakers that kick ass... check... friends who will be drinking but they know ill be rolling and are kewl with it.. in fact one never seen a person roll before and wants to check it out... check..... green laser that will shoot for miles on end ,,, check... two yellow + mints and a 6 month break... check...sams e diet... check = me should be having a epic time =D

oh yea its looking to be a good time soon... 1.. cabin with electricity out in the middle of no where ... check... ipod with all sorts of edm and puter speakers that kick ass... check... friends who will be drinking but they know ill be rolling and are kewl with it.. in fact one never seen a person roll before and wants to check it out... check..... green laser that will shoot for miles on end ,,, check... two yellow + mints and a 6 month break... check...sams e diet... check = me should be having a epic time =D

Sounds interesting. I've never rolled in the middle of the woods before.

its pretty kick ass.. esp since we can be as loud as we wont and wont have to worry about anything... the cabin is pretty nice.. has a generator hence electricity, beds a nice wood stove... i hope its a clear night cuz up in da u.p. there are barely any city lights to drown out the stars....they are so fricking bright...

See I think if you had a few attractive ladies in lingerave gear, you'd be set.

Smoking is always so unpleasant for me on any kind of speed... tastes so bad...

Nice though Snow, Ive been in the woods behind my house rolling before, not anywhere near as cool as psychs in the woods though... but of course rolling makes every thing amazing =D

Status
Not open for further replies.