• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Need gum for 3rd Degree Gurns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about drugs actually helps me from doing them so often lol

Looking back at the memories is almost as fun as doing the actual drug itself! I need weed though... I become a different person when I havent had it for a while..

^ Trip alone for new ideas... I have found that I cant think deeply at all when people are around. Too many distractions to really be able to concentrate....

Silent meditation is my favorite thing to do on LSD. Just sitting where I am right now, but completely in awe of the world inside of me..

Talking about and thinking about drugs is not what makes me do them.
Its when i realise i need to eat more than i get stoned help my appetite, or when my joints hurt then i like some pain relief from cannabis too.

But when i get depressed, i always end up doing ket.
Where as mdma, i am happy enough to use 1 dose and wait like 60 days , no rush with that

I don't even do drugs when I'm depressed. Hell I don't really get depressed anymore.

The problem is that as a moderator I was constantly telling people "Don't do coke." or "Don't do heroin/meth" but while doing this I developed the urge to start doing harder and harder drugs. Eventually it got to the point where I discovered my favorite drug combination (Weed, G and meth/mdma) and my urge to do it only got stronger thanks to having to get on bluelight so often.

Let's also point out that the other moderators are not exactly angels of harm reduction either. Want to argue why opiate addiction is a bad thing with many of them? Good fucking luck. I don't hate opiates, I just hate how it makes people act/think.

cocaine, opiates and other 'hard drugs' such as meth and crack (i even consider cocaine a hard drug i guess) are not my speciality nor my knowledge either. They interest me but im a bit of a slower but solid learner, but i have OCD's its so annoying, i just sometimes feel as though i really need to get some k and start chopping it up and make lines.. and i fear if i ever learnt about opiates and such id feel safe, try it then wind up down a road of addiction.

I don't understand how you ended up doing harder drugs through telling other people to stop, but then again we seem to do completely different drugs so i wouldnt understand, i avoid anything potentially physically dependable, even caffeine.

Yeah you cant always just tell people just not to do drugs... they wont listen, guaranteed. The best way, is to tell them the dangers of doing that drug, then tell them ways they can do it safely...

Only thing Im not willing to compromise on people doing though, is taking bunk E pills. That gets you a VERY stern reproach from me, and usually a detailed explanation of why you're fucking up our scene.

Ive been out of weed all day though, and my dad comes down and hands me a nice nug =D FUCK YEAH

^ Cocaine is for sure a hard drug. Third only to meth and heroin in addictiveness IMO...

Right? Usually he only has cheap mids, but this stuff looks and smells pretty good! Got a lot of keif to throw on top too :)

I don't understand how you ended up doing harder drugs through telling other people to stop, but then again we seem to do completely different drugs so i wouldnt understand, i avoid anything potentially physically dependable, even caffeine.
For one, I had done cocaine since I started posting on bluelight. I really don't think of cocaine as a hard drug unless you happen to be able to afford it.

Doing harder drugs is due to my environment. They were available and many of my friends were doing them.

To give a reply to what you said, it's sort of a curiosity thing. Here I, drug culture moderator, was reading comments and posts about dope dope and dope constantly. IMO drug culture should not even be a section on bluelight, because it encourages drug use and is completely void of harm reduction.

Yeah lots of different stuff lands in Drug Culture, i only hang out in certain parts, never dare set foot in the lounge i don't think.
As for the cocaine, someone , if addicted enough will fuel it no matter what the cost.

A good friend of my dads, way years back a really nice guy got addicted to it, and then shortly after he lost everything. House, job, wife kids car, the whole lot.

I think a lot more people let drugs control them than everybody realises.
I'm glad that you stepped down as a mod then, as it was the right decision for your own wellbeing though ^__^

Even marijuana controls people. Its popularity defends those people from being labeled a junkie.

I'm considering moderating again. However as a regular poster I can make statements that I actually would say in real life.

I wouldn't like to Double-mod
ED is plenty enough, heh.
But if you feel your ready for it again and want to do it, then do it.
Mods are essential to bluelight

Im off to sleep, gone 12pm for me.

I get cravings for marijuana all the time. I also smoke a little weed everyday. Replaces those bad thoughts.

But to be honest I don't really hate the idea of doing a certain drug everyday. Imagine how less productive people would be without caffeine.

Now imagine if amphetamine were legal and people could use it productively like caffeine; we'd be much further in the future.

^ I doubt that VERY, VERY, VERY much man...

We would think were so much more productive for the first, oh, week or so? Then everyones dopamine is going to be drained, and you can be pretty damn sure that WW3 will start. It'll never end either, we all know how quick speed users are to let something go.

In 10-20 years, everyone whos been on amphetamines, SSRIs, anti-psychotics and the rest are going to be seriously fucked up. There is no other time in history where doping down the masses with drugs they think they need is so common..

Uh, plenty of people use adderall and vyvanse already. I'm saying it could be given to everyone and not just those with the condition, "ADD"

But on a certain level you are right. The world is not mature/evolved enough for these substances to be put in the hands of just anyone.

Well like I said, everyone on adderall and shit now is going to be mentally FUCKED in 10 years or so.

I guess if your not taking abusive doses (like 5mg max) you could keep it up for a while, but I hate tweakers as it is. No need for more of them, Washington is already overrun.

Just think about this, the human race has survived for thousands of years without any drugs. Then we start prescribing people shit they dont need, and suddenly everyone is wondering why people are so stupid and why we have so many problems.

I disagree. I believe that using adderall for its concentration effects makes individuals much smarter. I am talking 5-90mg a day of adderall.

I believe that these substances will continue to become more popular in the future.

We may have survived without drugs, but only recently in our evolutionary progress have we made technological advances.

Lack of intelligence is a subjective term. To me, intelligence is defined by the ability to offer new ideas and inventions to the future.

To me, intelligence is defined by the ability to offer new ideas and inventions to the future.

Thats kind of exactly what Im talking about though. Maybe not adderall, but certainly other drugs like SSRIs, benzos, opiates, psychotics, sedatives and etc are just keeping people in their mechanical existence. Their day to day, 9 to 5, "life". Why else would people think they NEED to take the drugs given to them by a doctor, just because he says its what they need, and think so badly of safer drugs that can be used responsibly to open their mind to new possibilities...

I mean, if they wanted to help us so much, why is weed illegal? There are like what, 300+ compounds in weed that can be used for medical purposes?

Status
Not open for further replies.