• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Need gum for 3rd Degree Gurns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe just because it opens your mind to other possibilities for the rest of your life... Ive never known anyone to have negative effects from using LSD. But how many people do you know that are going to be set back for the rest of their life because of their ecstasy use..?

What is the tastiest strain of weed in your opinion? Lately all I care about is the after flavor.

Get tobacco flavor drops haha, they're great. But I love the taste of some good Kush

But how many people do you know that are going to be set back for the rest of their life because of their ecstasy use..?

Soooo many.
The stupid thing is, in the BBC documentary i watched, they said that ecstasy users dont report problems from ecstasy.
Which tells me that for some reason, they are all hiding it.

I'm just not one who takes risks or does big things anymore really.

WELL considering Mdma is not legal and is commonly mixed with speed, I can imagine quite a few people may and will experience anxiety/depression after use.

But as someone who has had true, pure mdma, I can say it really is a perfect drug by itself.

Lol yeah, I'm kindof in a "fuck mdma" mentality after my last drop. I think I really did it this time... Still feeling very "different"... kind of low, and getting dizzy at random times... It's been 6 days :(

Ughhh I definitely took too much GHB. Can barely stay awake :(

GHB and cannabis is only fun until you're done eating your entire pantry and pass out

Lol yeah, I'm kindof in a "fuck mdma" mentality after my last drop. I think I really did it this time... Still feeling very "different"... kind of low, and getting dizzy at random times... It's been 6 days :(
\

You asked for it dude lol... if you're lucky it wont stay around for months.

Sam, just dont fall for all the propaganda about LSD. Its the most slandered drug in the world. Why? Our governments dont want you to be aware of certain things..

^ Yeah, I am noticing a steady decrease of those things each day so I think that won't happen... Although it did put me in place so to speak. Won't be touching the stuff for a good while lol.
I will now be an acid head :D

+1 for Acid being MUCH better than shrooms. I am a purist yellow personality (colorcode) and i must have things positive and fun at all times. Acid is just that on paper. It's so much more mild on the "mental carnival" side of psychadelics than booms.
My comedowns from booms are miserable. I internalize big time and basically turn on myself with thoughts of "god you're a piece of shit for doing this stuff," "why aren't you doing this or that with your life," etc etc, and it is pure anxiety ridden misery for a few hours. I despise that type of shit and it NEVER happens from Acid. Comedowns are a breeze with zero side effects. Plus with shrooms my belly is tight and achy as hell the whole trip. It feels like it's pumped full of air and all i want to do is fart the whole time, but it's impossible to do that till i come down. Then oh my god look out, i'll clear a mall. *BOOF*

Acid is sooooo much more mild on the head than booms and is always a fabulous time. Shit i'm gonna be popping down some more Rat Fink WoW blots tonight! So stoked...i can't wait to see sound again :D

\

You asked for it dude lol... if you're lucky it wont stay around for months.

Sam, just dont fall for all the propaganda about LSD. Its the most slandered drug in the world. Why? Our governments dont want you to be aware of certain things..

It's not that I am falling for Government Propaganda, its just what people i personally know have said to me from their experiences.

I feel like I'm being ignored :/

I love psychedelics, but I feel like the experience is something that should be kept to yourself.

Lol funny thing about acid is that it makes me LIKE top 40 music lol. Generally I despice commercial bullshit songs and such, but when tripping on acid i'll blast some snoop dogg, kanye west etc XD

^ I find that on bluelight, people tend to chat more depending on what drugs it is, look at all the posts i did in the ket discussion in EADD. That shit is truly soul and mind consuming but leaves you feeling soo great. I noticed today though that my vision when i try and concentrate on something close up is absolutely fucked up though and my eyes just go cross eyed. 7 months of weekly ketamine use might have done that, Took little breaks here and there of course but, i was pretty consistent .

I would talk about ket with you, but I've never even seen it in person. Hell. I never even hear about it.
Seems to be the same about GHB. No one has tried it, or if they have they don't care too much for it.

Talking about psychs and weed is boring for me, because all of my friends love psychs and weed and that's all I ever hear about in real life.

Because you've been ditching us man!

and dezz.... what. Maybe thats why you dont get too far with acid lol, your taking it at parties and listening to Akon! Rhythmic bass is probably the best thing for tripping. There was a reason that shamans always used drums in their spiritual journeys

well I got rid of my moderator position so that I wasn't forced to talk and think about drugs 24-7!

Plus tweaker discussion is gone now thanks to llama abandoning it.

Talking about and thinking about drugs is not what makes me do them.
Its when i realise i need to eat more than i get stoned help my appetite, or when my joints hurt then i like some pain relief from cannabis too.

But when i get depressed, i always end up doing ket.
Where as mdma, i am happy enough to use 1 dose and wait like 60 days , no rush with that

and dezz.... what. Maybe thats why you dont get too far with acid lol, your taking it at parties and listening to Akon! Rhythmic bass is probably the best thing for tripping. There was a reason that shamans always used drums in their spiritual journeys
Not always dude, I usually listen to psytrance, because those are the kind of partys where I usually bump into it. My best trip was in the middle of the woods, a large bonfire, and a van with dj decks in them... I went veery deep, and the visuals were a-ma-zing. The thing is I don't get any amazing new thoughts or something... I just get caught in my own trippy little bubble and I just experience anything it throws at me lol... It's a bit hard to explain. Top 40 gives a nice break from that deep kind of state and makes me laugh at how silly society and it's music is lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.