• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Molly is a dirty whore.. Welcome back Sam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSDMDMA&11474644 said:
i'm llama.
oh you're not the first person.
trust me.
but she'd never let you bang her.
she's classy.
she's a very very classy lady.

i hope you treat her right. yous a lucky fucker. :)

So Electric Zoo is looking rather tempting...

ZI1X8JH.jpg

Any Bluelighters planning on going? :D

EDIT: Thought I'd throw in the people I'd like to see there...

- Above & Beyond
- Alesso
- Showtek
- Knife Party
- Otto Knows
- Tiesto
- Hardwell
- Sander Van Doorn
- Dada Life
- Armin Van Buuren
- Sebastian Ingrosso
- Zedd
- Laidback Luke
- Tommy Trash

And maybe even Avicii after that UMF set...
... I would definitely pay that ticket price to see them! <3

no good drum and bass
i'm going to smoke wit cigurettes
plan:
acquire amphetamines tonight.
i've done amph all of maybe 3 or 4 times in the last year
and methamph one night while with a friend who had some
still have somewhat of the permatolerance even though i dont fuck with teh shit ever anymore
acquire 100mg is the plan.
probably wont even be able to which wouldnt bother me too much

LSDMDMA&11477439 said:
i've done amph all of maybe 3 or 4 times in the last year

Really? That's seriously awesome dude! Like, no fucking shit. I was pretty worried about you after you started on the ice... to be honest with you bro, you changed a lot after that. That's just what speed does to people, though... really glad you got away from that DEVIL, man. I'd be wary though... if you take that, as soon as you're coming down you're going to want some heroin haha. That's practically guaranteed :p

I had been 9 month, almost 10 months completely amphetamine free. First time using it in a VERY long time...

I've actually have a bunch here in front of me now haha, got some amphetamine sulphate, not that addy shit. Got WAY too much though, to be honest. It's going to be rather hard to keep my use in line, but I'm determined this time. I got this shit so I could mix it with some MDMA at a rave I was supposed to go to on Friday, but my friend is trying to bail on me for that and after the "binge" I went on last week.... rolling is not a good idea now. Anyway I have a ton left over now, and I'm not really sure what to do with it aha

Fucking sucks I'll miss Dutch Master, but hopefully tis for the best.... going to just save that roll for a candyflip of EPIC proportions, instead. Need to lay off for a bit though... my usage is getting to be quite a bit.

dude you shouldnt be proud of me tbh.
i seriously fucked up.
i did legitimately quit uppers, but i picked up a bit of a heroin habit instead.
i switched from amphetamines to heroin because heroin is so easily available.
heroin is the only drug i can get 24/7 with a phone call and a 15 minute drive, and if one person isnt holding, i've got other people who i can go see, and dope dealers are ALWAYS holding...
acquired amphetamine
just necked 100mg
yeah
speed is how i got into heroin
i remember
one night, last year, a week after i had got my first job, ihad been using methamph i think, and my friend had been doing heroin the last few days so i asked him if he could get me some (i had already tried heroin before, i tried heroin before any of my "friends" did, cause i first did heroin in baltimore last year), and he hooked me up with a phone number of this girl who sold heroin and from there, over about a month, i started to use often, and then a few months later, after getting busted with needles (even though back then, i legitimately didn't shoot 95% of the time) by my parents, i had a month clean from heroin, then i started again, and then it wasn't long before i switched to shooting.
and here we are
heroin is pretty much the only drug i have some regrets about trying. if there wasn't so damn much of it around (eg. i've had to deal with the police busting dealers for the last few months, several people i know got arrested for selling heroin, and every time it took maybe a week before i had a new dealer/more phone numbers of new people who i could hit up and get bags off of)

Now i'm a no good junkie instead of a speedfreak.
and i am a piece of shit junkie, believe me.
when you've stolen to get heroin you have a problem.
i wish i lived in baltimore though
the "raw" they sell there is seriously (or at least thats how strong i remember it being, i've only done "raw" twice and scramble once...otherwise i've only had the local heroin) almost double the strength of the stamp bags around here. Raw goes hard as a motherfucker for real, even good bags aint had shit on raw. or at least the good bags (by local standards) i've had. Last heroin i shot was "gucci" heroin. Got offered some shit called "wireless" today and its cheaper than the guccis and apparently the fire.
Cause the gucci bags is the same dope i've been shootin for the last few weeks, just a new brand name, shit was called 3 musketeers last week.

You know those "Guccis" and "wireless" bags are just the heroin version of ecstasy pills, right haha?

Now i'm a no good junkie instead of a speedfreak.

Not a good way to look at it dude. Getting off the speed might have been easier because of heroin, but it's also MUCH less neurotoxic. You've done some serious dopamine damage in the past, you can't argue that... switching to a drug that won't rot your brain more with every dose is a LOT better in the long run. It might not make you productive like amps can, the opposite really.... but again, at least you're not continually destroying your transmitter/receptors anymore.

Just be sure to not start wrecking your veins as well!

Hope you keep your word and get off the H too though. Addiction is an awful thing, no matter the drug. Stick to drugs you can get more out of than just a high.. eh?

i'm aware.
but with heroin, the brand names do matter.
well
when you know how strong a certain brand is (because the strength of a stamp might drop but it'll never go up, and IME around here the stamps dont change for at least a month....) you can more safely use said brand because you know how strong it is.
that and with heroin, you aren't gonna get sold random ass drugs as heroin, you'll either
a. get burned (and this doesn't happen if you know what you're doing pretty much)
b. get heroin, of an unknown purity, might be real fire, might be dogshit.
You can kinda tell by looking at the powder if its good or not. Good dope has a certain look to it, and a chunky/rocky consistancy, if you buy dope and its straight fine powder you more than likely got burned. IF i'm buying it off osme junkie fuck i'll insist on tasting some before giving up the cash cause dope has a distinct taste that you recognize every time. Cause you can make burn bags that look a lot like real dope but you cant make burns that taste like real dope/

i can go one day no problem.
its just
i've tried to quit before, and i've gone 5-7 days iwthout getting a GOOD shot before (key word is good-i would still be shooting heroin those days most likely but wouldn't have enough money to get enough for a good shot so i'd shoot some and not feel pretty much anything off it), and i've found that life just feels boring almost when i'm not getting high/coppin dope/sticking needles in my arm.
Its strange, iv'e never felt a feeling like it but its a distinct feeling of boredom and a lack of pleasure in life when i go a little bit without catching a good shot and catch the rush good and nod good.
then when i'm high, depending on how high i am, i can function pretty much fine and feel good and awake and shit....like i can shoot dope and be feeling it some but to an outsider, i'd look completely sober other than things like pinned pupils (which lets be fair, people who dont use opiates more than likely dont know to look for pinned pupils) and track marks on my arms.

LSDMDMA&11477992 said:
i can go one day no problem.
its just
i've tried to quit before, and i've gone 5-7 days iwthout getting a GOOD shot before (key word is good-i would still be shooting heroin those days most likely but wouldn't have enough money to get enough for a good shot so i'd shoot some and not feel pretty much anything off it), and i've found that life just feels boring almost when i'm not getting high/coppin dope/sticking needles in my arm.
Its strange, iv'e never felt a feeling like it but its a distinct feeling of boredom and a lack of pleasure in life when i go a little bit without catching a good shot and catch the rush good and nod good.
then when i'm high, depending on how high i am, i can function pretty much fine and feel good and awake and shit....like i can shoot dope and be feeling it some but to an outsider, i'd look completely sober other than things like pinned pupils (which lets be fair, people who dont use opiates more than likely dont know to look for pinned pupils) and track marks on my arms.

mate please look after yourself and those that are close to you. from reading this post it sounds like you are getting in too deep. think about it homie, do you really want to copping and shooting shit up your arm everyday for the rest of your life? imo it not much of a life. get off the shit and give it a miss for a while. by all means you the dope as a reward here and there, but fuck bro you dont want to be on that shit everyday and needing it just to get by. sort your shit out and start looking after yourself brother!

pm me if you want.

peace & <3

i've been in too deep for a few months.
you cant understand till it happens to you like.
i never thought that this shit would happen to me.
out of all the people who'd end up being like this, me.
the kid who hated all the prescription bullshit and who'd prefer to get drugs off of people who you can understand when they talk (damn near every dopeboy i've known i cant understand when they talk half the tiem. either they're hispanic and saying words wrong cause english isnt their first language or i've had only 2 dealers who were black, adn the one spoke complete gibberish, the other talked real slow all the fucking time and so i could never understand either one, especially the first one)
like i made these decisions
but i wish i hadnt, part of me says
part of me wants to quit, part of me doesnt
cause i really dont mind it when i have money and shit, yeah i dont like the money aspect but it'll get cheaper, once i get back in with better people i'll be gettin shit like i used to (well, i get shit just like the bags i used to get, but they cost a few more dollars, no haggling, and no discount on buying a bundle which is fucked..) and i wont need to spend nearly as much per shot..
its just become routine and normal to get high at least once a day, and i've grown to find the ritual of doing it gets a pull on you too
that and it just goes with any situation/anytime, you dont want to nod? do a little. otherwise, shoot as much as you can pay for (well, shoot no less than 4 bags, and shit right now i'd bang 5 if i wanna nod real hard.) and then if you have excess cash, go see the man again and get more so you dont run out and keep shooting (till you pass out is what seems to happen now if i get a bundle or so and dont get it till later on in the day)
i dont like some things about it but i really dont mind others, eg. i dont worry about ODing, i dont worry about the police, i dont worry about my dealer/getting burned, i dont worry about the sketchy places i sometimes have to meet him...
idk. I just dont like how its affected my life but its pretty nice other than fucking tolerance other than that. i've found it to get better the more i do it, acquired taste.

LSDMDMA&11478166 said:
(well, shoot no less than 4 bags, and shit right now i'd bang 5 if i wanna nod real hard.) and then if you have excess cash, go see the man again and get more so you dont run out and keep shooting (till you pass out is what seems to happen now if i get a bundle or so and dont get it till later on in the day)

I'd just like to remind anyone watching that llama has a tolerance, and shooting 4 "bags" of an unknown potency is EXTREMELY dangerous. As he says himself..

LSDMDMA&11478166 said:
i dont worry about ODing

Remember where you are bro, this is an HR website and we are really trying to stress the Harm Reduction these days.

You know, TBH I had always been a bit impressed by SF's heroin use. She never seemed to use TOO much, yet still managed to get by day to day without using too often. Obviously I don't know her in real life though, so shit for all I know she could be using all day everyday and just not post it in DC. Either way though, if y'all really do care about each other so much, consider going off it together?

Plus, there is a whole new damned section for those trying to get/stay off drugs! Don't hesitate to post in the Recovery Section man, it's all the same old friendly faces from TDS and a LOT more new ones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.