• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Molly is a dirty whore.. Welcome back Sam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
whenever i want to get high i just jack off. it works. dunno bout heroin tho

Dara was the first D&B DJ I ever heard back in 1999 *point cain at you and talks in a old timey voice*

back then he had 5 foot long dreads...real personable dude too talked to him at a few shows in ATL

Hello everybody, long time no visit. Dissertation hand in 28th April so ploughing away at it. Everybody been enjoying themselves ? :)

Keep cuddling!

NSFW:
tumblr_lmjldlgO5z1qhp9g7o1_500.jpg

Getting some new cdj's, the 1000mk3's. Older model, but 2 for 800 instead of 2 2000's for 3k+ is alot of money. Either way I'm a happy camper, finally some better mixing gear :D

Getting some new cdj's, the 1000mk3's. Older model, but 2 for 800 instead of 2 2000's for 3k+ is alot of money. Either way I'm a happy camper, finally some better mixing gear :D

nice ive been looking into getting cdjs but dont have the money for them. 2 1000's for $800 is a great deal

folley as far as i know she doesnt use every day and the big thing is she doesn't shoot.
I've killed more than a bundle in less than 24 hours every time i've had the money to do so in recent times, my personal best was 14 good bags in less than 24 hours/i think i copped a bundle in the afternoon, half of it was gone by about 7-8 o clock so i went and saw my man and got another half bundle or maybe 4 more so i'd have enough for the night to stay high as shit, and i'd end up most of the time shooting till i pass out, and then i come to anywhere from 15 min-2 hours later, and half the time by then i'd be left with one or two more bags and i'd end up not being THAT high after an hour or two of finishing doing shots, if I dont pass out, so i'd do more and then eventually just run out, and if i was lucky i'd pass out early in the night so that i'd still have 3-4 bags left in my pocket and i'd have enough for a decent shot in the morning or one to save for the next night if i didn't have any more money.

If SF wants to do heroin SF wants to do it and tbh i cant tell her shit because i've been a whole lot worse with it, and I only use IV when I use (which i'm pretty sure is more often than she does...i know she does it occasionally but not what i'd call having a real big problem...), and IVing is how you get your tolerance to go up way faster than snorting and also I noticed at least IMO that when you've IVing, your definition of what being high as shit means slowly rises and ends up being far higher than what it was when you were only sniffing it. I've never passed out completely off of sniffing heroin, but I've passed out off of IVing and being high as shit, but not anywhere like I'd never been before, and so i'd be like "yeah you're fine, no worries, you're high as shit, and being 100% comfortable and not freaking out or puking your guts out or anything", and then you suddenly black out, and pass out, wake up an hour to 2 hours later, sometimes while sitting straight up, with no recollection of what you did after you finished the shot, and without wanting to pass out/waste a high.
When SF passes out sitting straight up for 2 and a half hours sitting on the toilet in the bathroom (cause i need privacy of course, my parents werent asleep or anything) multiple times in less than 2 weeks, and goes through more than a whole bundle several DIFFERENT days in less than 2 weeks, and mind you the days that i could onyl get 3 or 5 bags aren't counted in that, so yeah. And SF never did 14 good bags of heroin in less than a day, I have a few times. Not fire fire but decent good quality bags, average-above average but not phenominal, but a good example of what dope should be. And doing a bundle in a day I could do without even trying to, i wouldn't even end up being all that high if i did a bundle over a full 24 hours, whereas SF doesn't burn through bundles like that when she has that much on hand, she can be somewaht responsible and not keep putting it in her body till she physically passes out sitting straight up

my personal worst was 14 good bags in less than 24 hours

Fixed that for you :)

Siiiicccccckkkkk. I got a damn Mixtrack Pro lol. What program do you use, dezz? I've been demoing traktor and that seems the way I want to go.

Nice! I got the DDJSX and it's killer. Would like to get some CDJ's eventually but I only had about $1000 I was willing to spend on a new setup so I went with the SX. Almost got enough saved for a car then I'm off doing road trips to festivals in the PNW and camping as much as possible.

Paradiso 2013 anyone? ^.^

haha dick on forehead

lmao. I saw that too... and dat Bush 8o it could ruin a country!

^ I'd love too.. but I won't be 18 by then :( I'm kind of fucked the whole summer, then turn 18 in like the last 3 days of it :| Well, at least I'll be able to hit the Halloween parties and shiet

^ I'd love too.. but I won't be 18 by then :( I'm kind of fucked the whole summer, then turn 18 in like the last 3 days of it :| Well, at least I'll be able to hit the Halloween parties and shiet

Didn't know you were so young! Dang. The more you know.

haha yeah, it can be quite off putting.

You ought to see some of my first posts here, though.... man, myself today would have kicked my old ass all around the forums back then. It's funny how much I've changed though, and of course the transformation has only begun ;)

I feel surprisingly alright today, considering that pretty much the worst thing that could happen, as far as my mental health is concerned, happened.

Electric Zoo looks like the same played out stuff that's at every major festie. My diet work routine is going well, I've been eating really well I've cut out all the sugars all unnecessary fats and I'm only eating lean white meat. I've been running for a few weeks now and started lifting this week as well. Hopefully I should be in my prime once festies arrive

For sure, I'll probably make my way down to Seattle for those big massives they throw, way better than up here in BC... >.>

When exactly is your birthday? If you are able to travel there are still plenty of festivals throughout the fall, I'm hoping to hit one up haha. *prays for Counterpoint to live*

Also on a side note I'm trying to start up a dance safe branch up here in Vancouver since I don't think there is one. Wish me luck!

I love Dance/Stay safe. Those guys kick some HR ass. Nathan (the founder) is a great guy too, real old school type of raver. I'd be kind of surprised if there wasn't one in Vancouver (Canada, not Washington right lol?). I know they were at Shambhala, but IDK if they stuck around

My birthday is very late August.. yeah, RIGHT at the end of summer.

I want to go to this, though lol
http://onlyhdwallpapers.com/wallpap...ion_desktop_1936x1288_hd-wallpaper-831724.jpg

Are those fucking jelly fish? Hell to the fuck yes they are.

you could make any party in august no matter what day you were born. the guys that check IDs only check the month and year...sometimes only the year. I got in to many a shindig before I was 18 with my regular ID. It may have changed since back then but the guys at the door din't care they weren't getting paid more if they caught and underage kid tying to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.