• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Molly is a dirty whore.. Welcome back Sam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
detroit grand pubahs...you know its going to be sexual..

so
i found out, i got this job i just interviewed for, and i scored today :D
4 gucci bags, banged em in this parking lot, feeling it good.
warm/itchy/pretty high, caught a good rush off the shot
i quite enjoy heroin.
and now i'm going to have money (for dope) and then i can go see my beautiful lady, miss stayfaded a lot more :D
i love her, shes mine.
MINE MINE MINE.
and i'm hers
HERS HERS HERS
i'm telling you guiz you guiz need to like just find love.
cause its changed my life and made me so much happier.
i love my girlfriend so much and knowing that she loves me just as much back has made me feel so much better about myself/my life in the last few months.

Last edited:
LSDMDMA&11473543 said:
and now i'm going to have money (for dope) and then i can go see my beautiful lady, miss stayfaded a lot more :D
i love her, shes mine.
MINE MINE MINE.
and i'm hers
HERS HERS HERS
i'm telling you guiz you guiz need to like just find love.
cause its changed my life and made me so much happier.
i love my girlfriend so much and knowing that she loves me just as much back has made me feel so much better about myself/my life in the last few months.

lol... silly llama, love is for kids

Man. I got some FAT chocolate brownies made with medicated peanut butter and nutella... but no milk to wash it down with :(

Man. I got some FAT chocolate brownies made with medicated peanut butter and nutella... but no milk to wash it down with :(

Milk is only like $1.50 to $3.00 at the grocery store (depending on if you want a half/whole gallon), are you really going to not go to the store and get milk? lol

I don't have a car :sus:

That's the problem with living in the suburbs.. the nearest store is quite the ways away.

I don't have a car :sus:

That's the problem with living in the suburbs.. the nearest store is quite the ways away.

I mean I don't own a car either, I walk to the grocery store. %)

How many miles away is the closest convenience store/grocery store? If the answer is 1 or more, you're living in a food desert.

i'm now in the grocery industry :D
gonna get cash, see my girlyfran
and we gon cuddlez on her bed
i wuv cuddlez
i'm gonna try to see her this weekend
and demand my cuddlez

LSDMDMA&11473908 said:
i'm now in the grocery industry :D
gonna get cash, see my girlyfran
and we gon cuddlez on her bed
i wuv cuddlez
i'm gonna try to see her this weekend
and demand my cuddlez

enjoy

how goes it bl? i've been doing too much mdma recently, on it the last three weekends which is the most i've done since i started using it, taking a month off at the very least, hopefully longer

planning a big evening later this week though, gonna trip on lsd for the first time with two 110-120ug blotters. gonna have plenty of nice weed and some ket left over from a party last week too, might post a trip report up the next day depending on how it goes :)

yeah i hope so! feel like i should try one of the classic psychs, only taken 25i and 2C-B up until now so i'm really excited

Yeah, LSD and ketamine is a perfect combo. Great for those introspective type trips.

I was supposed to go to a rave this Friday.. but my friend is trying to bail on me and after the little binge I had last week, it may not be so good of an idea to roll anyway. Might just wait a few more weeks and have an epic candyflip

Fixed it.

On a side note if Counterpoint is being pushed to Spring I might be looking to hit up a festival in August-September. Was thinking Lollapaluza, any other suggestions?

EDIT: I should add I'm game to fly anywhere in NA, East coast is preferred though since I got a friend in Nashville who is game to hit up a festie as well.
I know this was a few pages back but I'm gonna reccommend spring awakening to you my friend. Has some appealing artist lineup wise, it's in chi town also, so hopefully mints are abundant. It's in June I believe a little before your time you

Lol folley gratz on the mod, when did this happen

and laugh too, as you can see ^^ haha

was a few months back, Sam left for a little bit as well but we got him back.. lucky SOBs that we are ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.