• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Molly is a dirty whore.. Welcome back Sam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I never really do mdma anymore, apb beats it by far for me mainly cos of length and it's a little more trippy

^ Really? I've been thinking about trying some APB, but with MDMA, MDA and 2C-B in my stash I got roll length and trippiness covered haha... seems worth a try though! May give it a go at my next home-rave

6-APB is cool. But there is something about it that makes it never call out my name.
Maybe it's the 2 hours of nausea before I peak.

Round 2 tonight, lets see how much more my nose can handle lol..

vmKnRHK.jpg

Kt1wTsT.jpg

yariDDm.jpg

^ Really? I've been thinking about trying some APB, but with MDMA, MDA and 2C-B in my stash I got roll length and trippiness covered haha... seems worth a try though! May give it a go at my next home-rave

Yeah Folley most of the time but when you go to a fest which lasts 12 hours and an awesome afterparty after that which also lasts about 6 hours, all the mdma in the world won't cover that. And apb leaves you with a nice blanket of stimulation after the 6-7 hours of euphoria dissipates, and that's without a redose haha

Hows the music enhancement and comedown on 6-apb ( and will you be able to sleep after?)

music enhancement is great. comedown is a gradual drop instead of sudden reality which I get on mdma. Don't expect to sleep until the next evening though. Also the main difference is there is less love and more weirdness

KEEP DAT SHIT 300 PUT DAT SHIT ON MY HOOD
yea llama flocka flame is back
BRICKSQUAD
was just chillin wit dem ricanz
wish i coulda stayed wif em longer cause the one dude blanco was cookin some puerto rican food that sounded delicious
and they were smokin and shit but i couldnt partake cause i'm gonna get tested soon
did partake in the diesel though
3 blue bags and one of the new shits called gucci
chillin but not feelin that much

Took an eith of shrooms about 15 min ago feeling loopy I'm in natyre this is great i

LSDMDMA&11470637 said:
KEEP DAT SHIT 300 PUT DAT SHIT ON MY HOOD
yea llama flocka flame is back
BRICKSQUAD
was just chillin wit dem ricanz
wish i coulda stayed wif em longer cause the one dude blanco was cookin some puerto rican food that sounded delicious
and they were smokin and shit but i couldnt partake cause i'm gonna get tested soon
did partake in the diesel though
3 blue bags and one of the new shits called gucci
chillin but not feelin that much

Oh my goodness..? Can it be? The prodigal son has returned?

damn right cracka
i be back on da streetz
GIT BUNDLES
BRICKSQUAD
i had a job interview today
i best get this job
then i'll have diesel money again and money to see my mami
cause i havent seen her in like 3 weeks
and i miss her
bay if you're readin dis
i miss you

God damn did I have an intense trip today, the visuals were stunning. Next time I shroom will be with the aid of mdma.

Status
Not open for further replies.