• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Molly is a dirty whore.. Welcome back Sam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Agreed haha, the beat is a bit odd but the fucking bassline... shit. It's something else, I'll tell you.

I don't like the bpm and the fact that all those "hard" genre's put so much emphasis on the kick. It's basically always oonts oonts oonts, I like a bit more funk to the music hence anything tech is king!

How you been dezz? Long time no see!

Last edited:
yep dezz.. the hardstyle kick is what it's all about, not everyone likes it I guess..

I'm going through a hardstyle-loving phase ATM too Folley :D 16 days until IQON, so exciting!!

throw that hard kick on a 303 track and you got an instant banger ;)

I've been trying to find more and more music to mix with but I keep hitting a wall..... money :(

while you're all arguing about genres i'm going to come in and say i get bored with most 4/4 beats (most being the key word, still like some)

drum and bass erryday

Yeah I'm of the opinion that something of any genre can sound good, if produced correctly. I feel the need to gravitate toward heavy-bass type genres though.... I fucking love those vibrations you get deep in your chest.

Edit: OH SHIT. I just found a half gram vial of ketamine, literally with my name on it. Fuuucccckkk if that's not a sign to get mashed, I don't know what is.

Next time I'm down in Seattle we can exchange music Folley, not sure if you would actually listen to most of the stuff I got (A lot of house, trance, electro house, little dub, and some stuff I don't know what genre it falls under haha.)

I've been getting REALLY into trance again, love it! At Lucky a few weekends ago I hardly left the trance stage haha <3

Love this mix: https://soundcloud.com/artyessential/arty-bbc-radio-1-essential-mix

I don't know why but I've always been into the UK music scene. I had a friend from a forum from way back from Essex turn me onto 4x4/bassline, and since then it has been love. I tried taking a stab at some more garage-ish/2-step style business. I kind of just produce whatever really. But Y-Tribe, Mj Cole, Burial, and Royal-T are producers that pop up on my playlist often.

I actually named a tune I made after a user here on BL. ThizzinSince98. I thought it was the lulz, check it out.

Dilaudid - ThizzinSince98

Gave my nose one hell of a work out last night lol. Went from sampling one line to 7 lol.

Hey Folley yeah been good, no drugs for me until summer though. Didn't touch anything except ocasional booze or MXE, but other then that, being sober for an extended period of time has been pretty nice for a change haha. My brain needed it :) How are you bud?

^ agreed, pretty good beat. If it had a good break in there I'd probably even mix it up. The 4-MMC one wasn't too bad eitther

I've been fucked up pretty constantly the past week dezz lol.. going to need a break after this, but it is spring break! Glad to hear from you though bro, hope you're still mixing it up at the parties even if you are heading towards sobriety!

^ agreed, pretty good beat. If it had a good break in there I'd probably even mix it up. The 4-MMC one wasn't too bad eitther

I've been fucked up pretty constantly the past week dezz lol.. going to need a break after this, but it is spring break! Glad to hear from you though bro, hope you're still mixing it up at the parties even if you are heading towards sobriety!
Yeah, in fact thinking about doin a roll tomorrow for my birthday, 6-apb :D

Woop Woop! DJin a house party tomorrow night, pretty stoked on that. If anyone has some killer tunes I could drop please link them ;D

First nice evening of the year, 4 of us cruised it we smoked a 1/8th. So nice to smoke and get wind in your face, i'm so anxious for summer.

This track has been looping in my head for the past few weeks.

Thx.

I am def feeling less strange today. That G binge took me on a wild ass ride.

Looks like EDC is hopping across the pond. They plan on hosting a one day even a the Olympic Park in London on July 20th.

Gonna see Markus Schulz tonight!! Really excited, I hope everyone here has a great night!

Status
Not open for further replies.