• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Molly is a dirty whore.. Welcome back Sam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah idk captain that is definitely a niche genre id say

sounds like my headphones just crapped out on me

Sinus headache, fuck..

I cant tell if its from spring allergies or a cold thats been sticking around.

better is subjective.

Is that not the point of all music lmao?

I got to say, you not likeing Kiddstock is either BS or you just didn't listen to it :sus:

This was the kind of music that most of you are talking about when you say Hard Dance/Style though

Still great shit, but really there's not much variance between songs, which is quite unfortunate.

Now, listen to this. FUCKING DO IT. In 720p, anything lower sounds like a completely different song...... SUCH A CLEAN BASSLINE. Amazing shit overall, nothing commercial about that. Dutch Underground, baby.

LoL. The fact that you even put Hardstyle next to Gabber.. shows a lot.

Shit like this:

WAY better than the commercial shit you're all talking about.

I don't really bump above 133 bpm often. Wasn't trying to come off as a dick, but hardstyle and gabber have more in common than trance and 2-step.

I usually go for 120-133 bpm.

I got to say, you not likeing Kiddstock is either BS or you just didn't listen to it :sus:
now you know what i like better than i do? i listened to it from start to finish and it's not particularly noteworthy to me at all. i didn't enjoy it.

it's ok for people to not like the music you like...
Now, listen to this. FUCKING DO IT. In 720p, anything lower sounds like a completely different song...... SUCH A CLEAN BASSLINE. Amazing shit overall, nothing commercial about that. Dutch Underground, baby.
the audio track on the 720p version is encoded at only an 11% percent higher bitrate than the 480p version. i doubt most people could tell the difference.

alasdair

it's ok for people to not like the music you like...

No it's not :X

lol and I just listened to that song on 480p and compared it to 720... (even though I was talking about 360, originally), there is still a sharp difference between the two.

maybe alasdair blew hes ears hugging some speakers at a rave folley lol

better is subjective. that sounds awful to me so, to me, it's 'worse' :)

ymmv.

alasdair

So much truth here.

Music is music, you like what you like.

From a qualitive and technical aspect I really just don't think hardstyle cuts it.

If I wanted to listen to distorted kicks, I would just open up w/e daw, turn the bpm up to 140, then throw some cheese distortion and compress the shit out of generic kicks.

Wooooooooo.

Edit : the Dutch underground... Lol.

^ Yeah, the whole point of that was that I don't just listen to just hardstyle :|

Hard Trance and the newer styles stray away from that distortion but still stick with the massive basslines and deep melodies. Also, the BPM doesn't matter much.. you can have a 150bpm song sound slow (as in - The Undersound) or a 87bpm song sound like a chicken having a heart attack (Hardcore/gabber)

Music is music, you like what you like.
indeed. being told that i'm lying because i don't like something or that i'm somehow wrong for simply expressing a preference has always struck me as odd.

:\

alasdair

Mr.MDxx, lolla just sold out.

I believe they are still selling day passes, although it is quite expensive that way. I was thinking about volunteering anyways so sold out or not I could still get in. :)

I don't like the bpm and the fact that all those "hard" genre's put so much emphasis on the kick. It's basically always oonts oonts oonts, I like a bit more funk to the music hence anything tech is king!

Picked up an 8 ball from my friend guy it has to be the best shit I've bad ever wow. Just had

The last song oh man. The beginning was tight, except for the beat, and then it sounded like trap haha oh man that was a good one right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.