• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. I Just Wanna Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it when people call me stupid for telling them to buy a test kit.

LOL

"Dude are you kidding me? I could by like 5 piperazine pills with that money!!!!"

Yeah shit I know it's summer time lol. Plans for festie just cancled... blegh. I might just roll alone soon just to see what thats like... damn I wanna roll XD

Roll with your closest one or two friends... it's the best experience by far

The gov't has attacked my facebook lol. I was using it just fine today then i restarted my computer for some updates and BAM! Google chrome claims that it is "using a low security algorithm" WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN!? Never seen this shit before and now im a bit bugged out. IE works just fine for opening it but google chrome cant seem to do it. so it loads just a few text things and not even to the full size of the page.

WTF DO I DOOOOOOOO!!!!! lol

and for some reason it feels the need to ADD the https to the beginning of it, but when it does, there is a red line thru it with a padlock.......this i do not understand

Shit man... sounds like you got hacked...

to fix it just go to My Computer, find System 32 and delete it, it should solve that problem

Last edited:
lol yeah, not a good idea. But i can get on it with IE just fine....(i dont use IE just tried it to test it out) i dunno....srsly a bit sketched right about meow.

How paranoid would people be on here if I said I was looking for local people to go to festivals with? I sure as shit wouldn't trust someone if they were like, "Oh, you're from Mass too? Let's hang out!" Also why I haven't asked if anyone in my neck of the woods has a test kit I can use.

pffff, its not so much about asking if someone will go with you, more like. oh dude, maybe well run into eachother. As far as im concerened ive met like 3 other bl'ers and they are all very very chill ppl

That's another thing, no idea what festivals are in my area. You know how some people have their fingers on the pulse of the scene? I'm trying to check for the pulse by listening to the scene's foot, a la Scuttle in Little Mermaid.

amagaahhh foreveralone.jpg :(

Yeah couldnt help you with festys around that area haha. Facebook man.....that is usually where i look. or make the travel to a well known festival

Yeah, the only thing I know of are these shitty 18+ club nights. Though this Friday there's a zombie themed one and they made sure to drop in a bath salts comment in the description. I lol'd.

I'll probably be going to my first "rave" event this Summer, I don't really want to go to some random rave for my first one though...

I have a friend who hosts parties now though... so I really need to get on that lol

Yeah I haven't bee to a good rave in over a year... Well I have only gone to two in the last 12 months but still, it's been quite a while :S Looking forward to some festivals this summer, already got my ticket to one out in Atlanta in Sept. xD

I love it when people call me stupid for telling them to buy a test kit.

Did this happen here on bluelight? If so, you should report the post... or you can pm me or any other staff member,

We love to try to train the people who think they know good stuff from bad stuff and if its cut with coke or heroin or whatnot hog cobble, and are eating a half gram or three... 8o WTF!?!?

A test kit is the best tool you can own... test before you buy... its not neccesary to ask "if", only "where" you can test them :)

Hmm, didn't realize we are so lucky in Aus. There's good raves every month or so where I am. Then again Aus seems pretty good for most everything!

Hmm, didn't realize we are so lucky in Aus. There's good raves every month or so where I am. Then again Aus seems pretty good for most everything!

Other than drugs, drug pricing & customs.

Actually, your customs seem pretty good................ I've seen nothing to declare a few times.

decided whenever im next rolling in dollar i'm going to buy 24 EZ test ampules for £30 and it's free P&P. then i can sell them to my friends for £1.25 (which is non-profit still) each time they want to test some MD and hopefully more of my friends will test their shit.

actually i'll sell them at £1.50 so that every 5 i sell i'll get a free one to use myself pretty much.

Status
Not open for further replies.