• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. I Just Wanna Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck man I've really been wanting some meth lately...

Should have never smoked that shit lol :\ it's soooooooo fucking good though...

I'm constantly surprised by drugs, e.g. I have an expectation of how mdma feels, then a small dose blows my head off.. amazing!!

Folley, stay away from the scotty pippens ;)

Haven't done it since the first time... but fuck do I want to.

I'm hoping the MDA I'm getting soon will blow my head off too though haha :)
wait that doesn't sound right...

Went to both of them, first one I took so much UV paint for a laugh, ended up covering my arms in layers of paint. Second one probably had a better vibe but it was never going to be better than the first one they hosted. At both of them I kept handing my glasses off to strangers and their face is priceless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8jWMC5Cq5M

is that what your sunglasses do?

im gonna find you at global on the 2nd night and steal them if that's what they do. or you could just tell me where i could get some.

also most people i know call mephedrone 'meth', so i'm worried if real meth gets bigger they'll buy some thinking it's mephedrone and then it's all downhill from there

is that what your sunglasses do?

im gonna find you at global on the 2nd night and steal them if that's what they do. or you could just tell me where i could get some.

Their some weird educational refraction sunglasses, they only seem to make flimsy paper ones for children to use in class. Cut out the lenses, stick them on a pair of raybands/Vans sunglasses and you're in tor a hell of a night.

Protip: Put them on when you start to come up so you're not to accustomed to them and it'll blow your mind.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rainbow-F...ucational_RL&hash=item3ef91cfc98#ht_500wt_715

Their 10x better when you're somewhere with insane lights/visuals etc. I think I've been through 6/7 pairs, for some reason people tend to wonder off with them. Luckily I normally have an extra pair.

that's an amazing idea. fuck.

gonna make like 5 pairs of sunglasses like that to prepare for festival season, because i will lose some. can you still see everything apart from lights normally though?

also do you just stick them on with tape or something

that's an amazing idea. fuck.

gonna make like 5 pairs of sunglasses like that to prepare for festival season, because i will lose some. can you still see everything apart from lights normally though?

also do you just stick them on with tape or something

You can just stick the lenses on with clear tape on the inside, in daylight you can still see fine there's just a slight blur on everything. In the dark it's a bit harder to see but that's probably because I normally use tinted sun glasses.

Unrelated....... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzYlQFGAb24

Folley stay away from Meth, its not worth it

You don't know how good it is lol.... it's fucking super MDMA.

I'm just gonna have to roll so hard that it puts all thoughts of that shit out of my mind forever

Those glasses are sick as FUCK though, especially when there is a ton of glow/strobe lights around. You're not supposed to wear them for long periods of time though..

lol shit are u even considering this lol. dude if u take that shit it'll be another month/months of craving it AGAIN. that's how that shit kreeps up on you

Their some weird educational refraction sunglasses, they only seem to make flimsy paper ones for children to use in class. Cut out the lenses, stick them on a pair of raybands/Vans sunglasses and you're in tor a hell of a night.

Protip: Put them on when you start to come up so you're not to accustomed to them and it'll blow your mind.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rainbow-F...ucational_RL&hash=item3ef91cfc98#ht_500wt_715

Their 10x better when you're somewhere with insane lights/visuals etc. I think I've been through 6/7 pairs, for some reason people tend to wonder off with them. Luckily I normally have an extra pair.
they're holographic diffraction grating glasses. sometimes called 'fireworks glasses'. you don't need to cut out the lenses from a pair of card glasses for custom apps. you can buy 8.5" * 11" sheets of holographic diffraction grating on the web.

if you liked that, you might like this: the story of magicglasses

:)

alasdair

lol shit are u even considering this lol. dude if u take that shit it'll be another month/months of craving it AGAIN. that's how that shit kreeps up on you

lol it's summer time dude... I've taken a 6 month break twice now, once a month maximum should be just fine :)

Anyways, it would be rude not to roll when someone is giving me free MDA!

lol it's summer time dude... I've taken a 6 month break twice now, once a month maximum should be just fine :)

Anyways, it would be rude not to roll when someone is giving me free MDA!
Yeah shit I know it's summer time lol. Plans for festie just cancled... blegh. I might just roll alone soon just to see what thats like... damn I wanna roll XD

they're holographic diffraction grating glasses. sometimes called 'fireworks glasses'. you don't need to cut out the lenses from a pair of card glasses for custom apps. you can buy 8.5" * 11" sheets of holographic diffraction grating on the web.

if you liked that, you might like this: the story of magicglasses

:)

alasdair

I couldn't find and sheets that you can buy in a small quantity when I looked a few months back. Almost all of the websites were american so postage was more than what I wanted.

plus if i have a few pairs of cheap cardboard glasses i can share them with my mates

Status
Not open for further replies.