• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. I Just Wanna Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a nice day in the sun smoking, beer and paintball!!! It's awesome how good sunlight makes you feel just naturally haha. Enjoying a nice mellow buzz from today atm

Should go for it, Brighton is about 30-40 minutes on the train for me but there's several clubs that have regular DnB nights. Love going out there because you walk out the club at 4/5am and then on your way to the train station you always end up going past some grimey basement club that it still going untill 8am. Illegal raves are fun but that's only really because you know you can get away with pretty much anything and everyone is on the same `level`. Clubs will always have better sound-systems, fabric blew my mind.

And yea, I'd be up for coming and saying hi at Global.

You mentioned hardcore raves, I somehow ended up a fan of Kutski on facebook and ended up listening to some random mix he posted and I loved it. It's like my guilty pleasure.

Similar train journey for me. Problem is my mates are just proper melts that barely wanna go out raving and none of them take drugs really, i'm always a solo warrior. 1 of them is hopefully getting on it at global which i'm so excited for, never rolled with a close friend nor at a festival. Flip-side one of em thinks that MD is always mixed with bleach ... needless to say hes retarded.

I'm an absolute die-hard hardcore fan... Unfortunately I only have 1 mate also into it and he won't try anything either. Basically I need some like-minded mates to enjoy nights with, not just the mandy friends you make... haha.

*Snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a nice day in the sun smoking, beer and paintball!!! It's awesome how good sunlight makes you feel just naturally haha. Enjoying a nice mellow buzz from today atm

Fuck yeah dude! Paintball is my shit.

I want to play tripping/rolling sooo bad lolz...

Haha yeah lol, i slept about 4 hours last night then intense paintball didnt eat much and im smokin now at 3 am heeeavy stone

Haha yeah lol, i slept about 4 hours last night then intense paintball didnt eat much and im smokin now at 3 am heeeavy stone

3am on a Sunday night/Monday morning. That shit cray

^ Just a normal day for dezz :!

I need to get me some more hash.. I'm running out... and that makes me sad :(

Yeah I usually sleep around 5-6 am, wake up at 1. Though im getting a job for a bit then school so gonna change lol

I want a job selling drugs... but I want to do it legally!!

How long till you think it's gonna be till drugs are legal? Longer than it takes to get a medical degree?

Today:

Lost my wallet
Got flamed
Got promoted to Blue light crew
One of my friends stole 500 dollars from another friend.

^Exciting day indeed.

My weekend consisted of dmt and taking shots of vodka in the parking lot of the police station.....good times indeed

Man, I'm stupid as fuck. Tell a friend I have some molly (just .2g) and now he's dying to hang out with me. The fuck, really? I know this shit is cut to hell, I know it's barely enough for one person, even a tiny girl like myself. And you want me to split it up and waste it?

Also, I guarantee he's gonna use said opportunity to try and get in my pants. Jokes on him, I have no sex drive when I'm rolling. :D

I cant say it was that great tbh. It was slightly scary. Eerie vibe. I did feel a strong sense of well being when the fireworks went off. I was so fucked outta my mind.

I tried to merge a thread with this social one but i dont think it worked.
Im losing my mind tbh and im not even on drugs at the moment!

also hit up all the UKF events (don't hate) and a decent amount of DnB nights in Brighton/London

did you go to UKF Bass Culture 1 and 2? i went to both, but got kicked out the first one after being in there for like an hour and a half. second one was a sick night though.

Heard some proper sketchy theories about *Snip* re-selling your drugs in the club if they manage to confiscate them.

yeah i heard that too, apparently it's run by gangsters or something. i had a guy offering to sell me pills giving me his number etc and one of the bouncers nearby pretty much just turned and faced away haha. but supposedly if they catch someone selling who isn't working for them they take them outside, beat them up, steal their drugs and give it to their dealers to shift.

still, *snip* is always a good night.

Last edited by a moderator:
did you go to UKF Bass Culture 1 and 2? i went to both, but got kicked out the first one after being in there for like an hour and a half. second one was a sick night though.

Went to both of them, first one I took so much UV paint for a laugh, ended up covering my arms in layers of paint. Second one probably had a better vibe but it was never going to be better than the first one they hosted. At both of them I kept handing my glasses off to strangers and their face is priceless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8jWMC5Cq5M

Man, I'm stupid as fuck. Tell a friend I have some molly (just .2g) and now he's dying to hang out with me. The fuck, really? I know this shit is cut to hell, I know it's barely enough for one person, even a tiny girl like myself. And you want me to split it up and waste it?

Also, I guarantee he's gonna use said opportunity to try and get in my pants. Jokes on him, I have no sex drive when I'm rolling. :D

I would tell him to come over and then drop the .2 by myself lmao... of course he would still try to stay around to get laid, so by the end of the night he won't have gotten high or pussy!

That'll teach him to beg for drugs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.