• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Everyone here is a tweaker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were all matter made of energy, some people have and give off more than others.

Not as much as I should. Fibromyalgia makes it kind of difficult (though exercise is supposed to help that, too). I don't live a completely sedentary lifestyle, but not as active as I necessarily should be. The tornado took out the gym in town (other than the one on campus, but I can't get to that one free anymore since I've graduated)... thankfully it should be reopening next month. I will promptly be getting a membership (only $10 a month! ^^) so hopefully that will help. Don't have a bike, and my neighborhood doesn't have sidewalks, so I can't go biking or jogging. I try to do crunches and stuff before bed, but not regularly enough.

I do the whole "turn the lights low, brightness down" technique and then I try to put everything away completely: phone, computer, etc by midnight or so. Haven't been AS good about that lately, but when I know it's pointless, it's difficult. 'Cause even in total darkness, I just can't quiet my mind and get to sleep. But, I'm going to try that now anyway. Hopefully I won't waste tomorrow completely. >< Thanks for listening to me rant, guys. I really appreciate it. Love you guys. Hope I wasn't too much of a downer!

Once I'm good and rested, I'll be basking in the afterglow~ <3

lolololol
Im the one who posts the worst mosty depressive comments in the cuddle puddle muffin, dont worry about it.

I just wish there was proper ways around insomnia, its something ive experienced before and its not very nice,
but at the same time its not something ive experienced much of luckily.

If i really knacker myself out, with lots of exercise and keep busy all day, avoid loads of sugar and no caffeine i find sleeping is a bit easier,
but tbh when i vapourize then sleep on the burnout i sleep so damn easily, the bed feels 100 times more comfortable, and its a memory foam top on it as it is haha :p

Fibromyalgia sounds like a nasty condition to live with, i have prostatitis which just means its painful for me to pee sometimes, and its quite painful to have sex (at the end and for a few hours afterwards) which is kinda irritating, but to have pain like im reading is described in Fibromyalgia, that'd definately hinder my efforts to exercise, sorry to hear that

Now going to join the rest of my house for some Tron Legacy...that'll be good for the mind and soul. And I LOVE THE MUSIC. It's going to be great. Also, you guys are awesome. Seriously. Sorry I couldn't concentrate on your whole post, though, Llama. It's was long. ^^;;

thats funny muffin the last time i rolled my wife and i watched tron and the music and sounds in the beginning had me swaying from side to side with my eyes closed with my bong in my hands gripped tightly haha. for some reason that movie was great for rolling. between the sounds and lights it was awesome! haha i didnt really remember much about the story line though...

I appreciate your understanding, really~!

Yeah, you'd think that living with it for so long...I'd either adapt to it, or would have found a better remedy by now. Still working on it. >< Might have a bit of alcohol with my melatonin tonight, just for that extra little push.

I always feel fairly knackered before bed (I usually get tired at the right times, just not sleepy, if that makes any sense)...and I never have caffeine. Lots of sugar doesn't make its way into my diet either, really. I seem to prefer salts and seasonings more lately. Sadly, weed did not help me sleep the other night. Instead of calming my thoughts or anything, I got a little paranoid (not majorly, but following a thought pattern I wouldn't normally). It was weird and disappointing, as so many say that it is a good sleep aid...I was really hoping to find that a redeeming enough quality to keep using it.

Yeah, fibro is a pretty tough cookie. I was only diagnosed with it around this time last year, but I've had it for ages longer...makes me hate my body and my brain chemistry even more than I already did, though. >< Oh well, I'm feeling quite good today, aside from a little "soreness" - the supplements probably helped keep a lot of bad at bay. I think it's time to make some TACOS~~~~!! <3<3

Also, sam... *huuuuugs* You're such a sweetheart. Your sympathy and patience with talking with me... I really appreciate it.

I have lots of time on my hands you see muffin lol,

I do care about people,
I hover in The Dark Side sometimes....

I think im an actual drug addict now.
Every day i have to have or do something.. weed, vallies (rare) Ket, (uncommon) , valerian root

i just have to do something, utter failure, didnt think it would come to this.. lol

@umfree14: It's probably because of the drugs, but the storyline was so much more trippy and profound to me last night! And the music...OMG! So great...it was beautiful. I really -felt- the stages of the film even more (plus, Daft Punk is amazing) and my roll increased as the intensity of the music did, and at the end I felt the awe and amazement that Cora did at everything! It was such a calm and content thing. Of course, there were points when the music was really quiet and such where I didn't want to be watching a movie and just wanted to get up and move, but I was also mesmerized~<3 Plus, it's what our roommate wanted to do while on 2C-C, so I was sticking to that for his sake. :)

@sam: I have been known to hover in The Dark Side, too.

Valerian root? Is that a bad thing to have every day? And there are lots of people who have weed every day, aren't there? You do ket and vallies infrequently, so don't sell yourself too short! Doesn't sound so much like an addiction as being akin to it. You're certainly smart enough to be aware of your actions, obviously. Just be cautious, of course...as the road between addiction and and recreation can be quite a narrow one. Remember I'm here to listen, too!!

Last edited:
thankies muffin :) I like to think im clever with it all, half a g of ket takes me a little while to go through, like couple of weeks at least.

I just thought id take 2 days off weed because i dont want to get physically addicted to it, i really like vaping it though, but its making me a bit too solitary, i need to make more friends/ spend time with ones i have but nowadays i dont actually know what to do anymore ha,

I just realised... this video is basically like through my eyes at a rave when i do a 150mg capsule. the colourful magical euphoria wonderfulness.... :D ...Obv im at the back of the big rave because im just fucked and i need some wall or post to lean against...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpBHsAFMyow

Lemsip Drink, Squeeze half a lemon into it... Perhaps add honey for Flavourrr
it will be your friend in morning and evening Rollinlikeabigshot :)

I got me some brownies :D

gonna get high as shit today, Ill quit tomorrow lol

ive just took 2 valerian roots, and quite a bit of melatonin , 2nd day of no weed.
Straight back on the weed tommorrow Lol,

Im just taking little 2 day breaks here and there, just to remember im not physically addicted to weed, but i must say, past 2 days ive been in fucking agony with my back, shoulder, wrists (i sound like an old woman) i literally click at lots of joints like one too... Arghh

lol, weed is a good anti inflammatory or whatever it does for me, it works better than 15mg of meloxicam does anyway

Marijuana is the best drug in the world.

Why? Cause its like 500 different CBDs that all work together, but all have their own distinct actions on the brain

I love da weed!

i just like it because im 20, Hit the vape and no longer feel like a 50 year old man with aches and pains! :D

Plus the high is niceeeee , and you can do it often haha!

Teehee, I'm high, I think I've finally beaten the anxiety from weed, I can now oficially smoke without getting anxiety, wooh!

All day erryday!

The high is very nice though lol, weed is the only drug I can say Im psychically and psychologically addicted too. And Ive had my runs with benzos and opiates too

I dont really feel like weed has caused me any problems at all. Its me getting high 24/7 that fucks me over %)

Teehee, I'm high, I think I've finally beaten the anxiety from weed, I can now oficially smoke without getting anxiety, wooh!

Yeahhhh buddy!!! Lol when I go to the 'Lands for graduation you best smoke some blunts foo!

Ha I'm smoking tiny ammounts so I can enjoy this tolerance for aslong as I can XD ... Yeserday I took 5 hits from a joint and was high as fuck lol

Status
Not open for further replies.