• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Everyone here is a tweaker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boo. Coming down. It was a good five-ish hours, though. Not bad at all! Trying to convince myself to take the melatonin/valerian root stuffs I have - afraid of stomach upset, though. Grr!

strangely enough,
Stomach upset is never my worry with any drugs,

Sometimes feel a bit sicky feeling when i get a huge drip from ketamine (Urgh!!)
Lol.

Stomach upset isn't really a concern with drugs (well, usually I feel a little rumbly on pyschedelics while my body adjusts, but nothing too major)... it's the vitamins/supplements that seem to upset my stomach. Like, I was fine earlier until I took a 300mg tablet of Alpha Lipoic Acid - based on the advice from the Harm Protection Supplements thread. I threw up a little then. Granted, I have been going through a bit of stomach upset/nausea days since Friday or so... no idea why, though.

I'm just taking tiny sips of water to "test the waters" before swallowing anything. Just took the melatonin and valerian root. (Gosh, the latter tastes pretty awful...I think taste is actually one of the biggest factors. Gag reflex and all... ><) Sucking on a peppermint-flavoured "GABA Calm" which will hopefully calm my mind and stomach a bit. Gotta prepare to start the post-load regiment soon. Boy am I not looking forward to it. So much to swallow!! DX

My k must be shit then dna, i detest the drip im getting its ff'ing awful

lol i was thinking of doing mxe today,
'kin hell im misbehaving again haha

Okay...it's 0414... I'm so in need of tiredness now. No, not tiredness. I've got that. I need sleepiness. Don't want to completely destroy my sleep schedule... >>;;

dont worry about sleep schedule sinister, couple of days of messing it around wont harm it too much.

I always seem to go to sleep at the same time anyway.

If you've been in a good habit for a long time then it will stay that way.
Some insomniac's caused it for themselves by staying up wayyyy too late in their teen years, like my brother did and he struggles to get up before 11am.

Who needs a sleeping schedule? I get a different amount of sleep each night :| I have no sweet spot, its a blessing and a curse.

i couldnt do that,
i have to go to sleep before 12 if it can be helped then wake up around half 7 every day

Ive gone to sleep at 7am and woke up at 10am, others 4am and woke up at 11am. Its just complete nonsense.

Unfortunately, with my job... I kind of need a sleeping schedule. Unfortunately, insomnia doesn't really like that idea. Rolling or not. My insomnia probably first developed from a fear of sleep (long story I am not going to get into) when I was an adolescent. It also seems to run in the family. I always tried to sleep regularly as a teen, but would lie in bed awake for hours. Had to take Seroquel through high school. Tried to wean myself off it and fix my sleep naturally during college; failed miserably. Going to bed at midnight and lying awake until five or six was really not fun; caved and talked to my doctor about it. Got Ambien. Used that pretty much every day for ten months. Lost health insurance when I turned 23 a month and a half ago, so my prescription ran out and I couldn't get it refilled. Been suffering since. I don't know if my biological clock is just messed up, or what... but I struggle for hours to fall asleep, and finally around five or six, I start to, only to have to wake up shortly after to go to work. It's miserable, and I don't want to go down the road that bad sleep sends me on (depression, fibromyalgia pain, etc)... Grr.

Sorry for the rant. Ignore me, please.

Lol thizz, you sound like my older brother, except sometimes he goes to bed at 6am and wakes up at 3 or 4pm.

Hes not a drug user like me though.

--

Muffin, sorry to hear that, i dont have a job atm, im looking for work still thats why i get up bright and early each day. I spend too much time on here though :p
Lol..

Have you tried doing this?
An hour before bed turn off all lights, and if you sit at a computer screen turn the brightness down and perhaps even wear sunglasses?

I find that turning brightness down before bed is very good, except sometimes i have a friend round and we watch a film and i go oh shit, yeah i forgot brightness is down Lol

I think that artificial lights shouldnt be in our face right before bed,

I hate waking up past 10am, makes me feel like Ive wasted the day. I have no idea why. In other news, gotta wake up at 9am tomorrow :| Probably wont get to sleep until 3 or 4, but on the other hand I am having tacos tomorrow and a sesh so its gonna be a good day.

Tacos?

Carne asada, cheese, sour cream, tomatoes, lettuce, green sauce, chipotle, on a corn tortilla with plenty of lime and a corona on the side.

And frijoles

i need to work on getting up at 7am.

Im finding it hard to though, i dont know why i mean i used to get up at 5:50am to start somewhere for 8 (had to get on a train, change on platform at other, then bike 1.5 miles to work)

I feel also as though ive wasted the day if i get up any later than 9am.
9am is like a lay in for me.
I dont understand how my brother is okay with being asleep all day long. He is just wasting hes time/life......

I also dislike waking up past 10am. With Ambien, even though I grew a tolerance to it, I would be up by 9 or 930 pretty much every morning. Made me feel productive! Even if I only got five or six hours of sleep (since it took longer and longer to kick in, but taking it earlier did nothing for me) I would wake up feeling quite rested and everything. I have one pill left, but I'm saving it for when I'm really desperate... :(

I took three 5mg tablets of melatonin, sucked on a sublingual gaba calm tablet, took two valerian root capsules (which also have 2mg of melatonin each) and some 5htp + green tea extract. The boy is passed out next to me...he actually fell asleep around 315 or so and I woke him up to make him take 5htp and green tea, and to get him on the bed. Why can't I sleep that easily?! So not fair. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.