Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Early Gurning Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na everythings went pete tong again.

I wish i knew what it was like to sit down and not be in pain again

^ Well if it makes you feel any better I've been doing your diet this week lol :)

Eating dark chocolate and pretzels right now, tomorrow is the day my break comes to an end!!!!

I have to avoid chocolate.

tbh im not even meant to do cannabis anymore.
:'(

Fuck that man, I say smoke even MORE weed. I would bet money that you could get a Medical card here or in Cali...

yeah surely pure indica strains (like this lovely purple kush) should be good for it?

Fuck that man, I say smoke even MORE weed. I would bet money that you could get a Medical card here or in Cali...
I am always running out of money, i cant get indica strains.
No choice im afraid.
No such thing as medical cards here ,
im fucked i guess , oh well lesson learnt. Dont do Ketamine when you have Chronic Prostatitis

i aint got any money barely, i spend it all on food why am i eating so much food as well, but im not putting any weight on, i get high once or twice a day btw

may as well go to bed early at least when i lay it wont hurt as much i think its the pressure of sitting but i walked like 7 miles odd earlier i couldnt walk anymore

Last edited:
Just use imgur, that's what I do %)

NSFW:
NGESX.jpg

sDj8d.jpg

Looks exactly like that apart from the small tasly bits on the end

folley that looks niiiice is it the blue dream?

would take a pic of my purple kush but haven't got a camera. JWills20 if your bud is covered in that many crystals you're in for a treat.

Yup yup haha :D

Told y'all it was dank. Took a a piece from the inside of a nug to show all those yummy crystals

That bud looks dank... im finishing off the last of this rite now... may go get more tonite
NSFW:
20120505_152015.jpg

Got a ton of kif from it im packing on top :D
20120513_182119.jpg

One of my favorite highs was when I first started smoking, after a fat sesh I sat on the couch and felt like I was doing a loop on a roller coaster that never ended

Gotta love weed hahaa

Ive had that grinder since like 06... tru blendz is the brand... half the price of a space case... shipping included it was cheaper than an eith of the herb... and they come in cool hard anodized colors :D

Idk if theyre still in business... awesome grinder and kif screen tho... and the "unscratchable" finish is damn near... you can barely scratch it with a hardened steel knife :)

Last edited:
im going for a Master Chef 50mm 4pc metal grinder, can't wait for that shit.

when i collect enough kief i'm going to use a little pollen presser to make it into a compact disc of kief.

I am always running out of money, i cant get indica strains.
No choice im afraid.
No such thing as medical cards here ,
im fucked i guess , oh well lesson learnt. Dont do Ketamine when you have Chronic Prostatitis

I was just curious, how did the Ketamine affect your condition? Did you exacerbate it from doing strenuous exercise whilst under the influence or was it neurological?

Hope you feel better soon mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.