• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Early Gurning Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i dont even have my next roll planned out. Kinda removed my self from the scene for a while...i was starting to get a bit reckless.

Ah I'm taking about 5 months off from rolls to bring down my tolerance and just generally recover. My next roll will be at a festie in august, taking only (!!!) 160 mg's lol.

It's been about 5 months since my last roll, going to be ending that on Friday though :D

I was trying to Candyflip, but my acid connect hasn't answered his phone in weeks.. I'll just make up for it with more MDMA lol

^ pretty simipar here... cept i just pack bowls and take a hit every hour or so

yeah i pack a big bowl in my pipe and just finish it over a half hour or so. then im usually fairly high and i just pack another one then repeat until i'm where i want to be.

i always get slowly higher and higher throughout the night until im high as shiiiiiiiit

I dunno man, if I take ONE hit from the bong from my weed, It'll hit me like a train 30 mins later. If I would smoke like you I'd probably think I was going to die gasping for air after the first bowl lol. I'm so jealous though... anxiety from weed sucks >_<

I tried MDA for the first time last night, with some MDMA and K....my goodness. I think I have found a new favorite.

MDA certainly is my favorite, I find it's the best with LSD or similar psychedelics though... with some MDMA too of course ;)

Bongs are known to make people anxious dezz, smoke a pipe. Just take like 2 small hits a minute or so until you're high.

I've been using a gravity bong, 2 >.1 hits gets me fucking retarded

Yeah I just roll a fat joint and take 3 good hits or so every 5 minutes and it works. Also have like 80% sativa so that makes me anxious aswell. They stopped selling the only indica strain around here >_<

^ Hell yeah dude. I loved the uniqueness of the visuals.

Does anyone else have experience with LSD + MDA?

I dunno man, if I take ONE hit from the bong from my weed, It'll hit me like a train 30 mins later. If I would smoke like you I'd probably think I was going to die gasping for air after the first bowl lol. I'm so jealous though... anxiety from weed sucks >_<

i seem to know how i'll be after about 10 mins so i can decide

i go pretty slow, just doing little hits from my pipe. i get anxiety from weed too if i smoke too much too fast or have just been smoking it too many days in a row.

and yeah man indicas all the way. always preferred the chilled out body high to the trippy sativa high anyway, the lack of anxiety is just a bonus.

Yeah I just roll a fat joint and take 3 good hits or so every 5 minutes and it works. Also have like 80% sativa so that makes me anxious aswell. They stopped selling the only indica strain around here >_<

There's only one lol? Most lower quality strains (mids) are indica... I only get them if I have to, but getting some cheap ass weed to roll up blunts is dope

I got some Blue Dream right now, it's seriously the dankest shit I have had in a very long time. And that's no easy feat... such a stony high, it's like a bat to the face

I think my LSD + MDA/MDMA trip was my first real ego death though, I was floored into a psychedelic wormhole for like 2 hours

on second thought i do enjoy bongs (just hit one) but i just have to be careful with them haha

Watching a documentary on ket, it's fucking sad how some people are so addicted to it. Snorting lines that I could cut into four or five, injecting, going through 3.5 in a night, shocking.

Strutter, i went through a tough time accepting that all the effort i put in was for nothing, and i did also post in darkside i was actually going to top myself,
But i did K for about 7 months solid every week, it is the best antidepressant ive ever had.
However,

Where i have chronic bacterial prostatitis, that can and will constantly cause Cystitis, as you may well know from watching that video (the BBC one i believe, i have seen it also) that ketamine also causes Cystitits.

So it kind of has Crossed that one off my list.
I can see how people get addicted to it in that way, im not sure about taking it everyday though thats mad.

Strutter, i went through a tough time accepting that all the effort i put in was for nothing, and i did also post in darkside i was actually going to top myself,
But i did K for about 7 months solid every week, it is the best antidepressant ive ever had.
However,

Where i have chronic bacterial prostatitis, that can and will constantly cause Cystitis, as you may well know from watching that video (the BBC one i believe, i have seen it also) that ketamine also causes Cystitits.

So it kind of has Crossed that one off my list.
I can see how people get addicted to it in that way, im not sure about taking it everyday though thats mad.

I can understand why people use it for that, the warm blanket feeling and all. But I'd need some sort of grip back in reality now and again; like you said, doing it every day is insane, and in the quantities they're doing it too.

Hope you're okay anyways dood.

lol i wont lie im sore everyday, but i really am guttted i cant do another line of K ever again haha that stuff makes me feel complete

I love weed all kinds! Strong sativas i like better. I love the visuals and heavy audio distortion. EVEN TRACERS when i go hard. I dont ever feel bad on weed. Smoked some of that hybrid sativa dominant blue dream at the last rave. Made me roll finally. :D

got some G-13 and some Purple Kush, god i love indicas.

trying the G-13 now. both of them smell amazingly dank. both pretty fruity, but the Purple Kush smells slightly sweeter.

Status
Not open for further replies.