Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Early Gurning Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
I caved in at 3pm lol.

The vape is serious though, i smoked joints with my mates yesterday, and i realise the Vape is like having Shots where as a joint is like drinking a pint

Ive only been smoking it for about 8 months daily, do you think thats advisable?
I never touched it when i was younger.

No drug or alcohol has ever made me sick, so i stand undefeated so far, i dont want to whitey lol

I never get sick but once I do it's disasterous. I remember a time from alcohol laying pants down on the bathroom floor with my face in my own vomit. I proceeded to climb up not clean up and sleep. At that point my dad went to go pee and slipped barefoot and fell in my puke XD It still makes me lol

if i eat edibles i only eat a small amount and just get kind of mellow and tingly.

problem with eating weed is you won't know when you're near your limit until about an hour later, while with smoking you know in about 10 minutes whether you've had too much and you can just lie down for a bit and you're fine.

^ exactly. darksidesam, not to brag but to place this in context, i have done a lot of different drugs - including very potent psychedelics like 5meodmt - and the only one that scares the crap out of me is marijuana edibles...

alasdair

Yeah I never had the guts to try that, but I'm kinda like u alas, I can eat shrooms with nothing to worry about, or take some acid but if I smoke too much I'm pretty sure I'll be having a panic attack or some shit...

anxiety/paranoia/feeling like im going a bit mental when too high on weed has put me off trying any heavy psychs like shrooms and acid

It's worth a try though, 1 tab of acid or 2,5 grams of mush feels ALOT less threathening then just a normal joint to me =S. I think there's just something in weed that makes alot of people freak out

don't think i like the idea of strong psychs anyway. it's the thought loops and distorted ways of thinking that i worry about, not the visuals.

i'll see how 2C-B is because that's supposed to have nice visuals but be light on the mind.

indeed, dezz.

i've done acid or mushrooms probably more than 150 times and can't think of a bad moment, let alone a 'bad trip'. i've eaten pot about 4 times in my life and 3 of them were unbearably awful :)

alasdair

I found my new smokin method. Roll a decent joint. Take 2-3 slow medium hits every 5-10 minutes. It's like I'm riding a wave with full control over how high I wanna get =D

^ pretty simipar here... cept i just pack bowls and take a hit every hour or so

That was funny to read.
I dunno man i never been sick on any drug and ive done lots of drugs now. I dont know if i can eat high doses of cannabis though im meant to avoid even cannabis with prostatitis this shitty fucking thing, i feel like just saying fuck it pull it out, haha. How can something so small cause discomfort like this

I found my new smokin method. Roll a decent joint. Take 2-3 slow medium hits every 5-10 minutes. It's like I'm riding a wave with full control over how high I wanna get =D

Joints are losing there effect on me now lol. I grind and cram nugs into my whip of my vape and have this method that leaves me with the thickest vapour clouds ever, the vape claimed sick/whitey virginity of a friend anyway and he been smoking 5 years longer than me lol

Ive been on a nice mild vaca from doing just about everything. Couple puffs of some mary jane here and there...nothing to serious other than some nice boozin lol. Im ready for a nice mental journey soon.

As for my move...that is being post-poned as of now. I do plan on making a nice lengthy vaca out to the west coast this summer so i will be out to party. The date is yet to be set but im guessing around july sometime.

Ah I'm taking about 5 months off from rolls to bring down my tolerance and just generally recover. My next roll will be at a festie in august, taking only (!!!) 160 mg's lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.