• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Bsiren's last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna see bout gettin me dat heron/eastcoastfire real soon.
either when i get moonrock from a dig trig or might from another dig whenever they run to philly.
once i haz dat i can haz glass
dig's got moonrock now so i'm sorted, just a matter of when i run up and have money.
shit should be the epic win fire fire fire.
from holland.
a HA.
i'mma try to find some rocks tomorrow night, i never bought drogs off a dig i dont know.
but i best be able to find proper moonrocks/molly, or glass or coke or something.

Fuck yeah acquired that grade A lean for the last time

That with some codeine = nod city

Whatever lol, its free

and its better than H

Last edited:
NSFW:
w3PYj.jpg

Tweaky, you must admit, heroin is like 20 times more addicting than either of those. Its one of those drugs Ive always said I would never do, but so was meth, and we all know my story LOL

I never said it wasnt insanely addicting 8) I know it is, trust me. Ive done the deal lol.

Yup lol

Shit I need to save something to get addicted to when Im 30 and have PTSD from WW3

Just got the MDME I was waiting for.. this is odd because on the site I ordered 5 tablets reported to have 100mg of the stuff, but instead there are 6 and the label says 110mg each.

Whats the chemical name for MDME?

isnt it like MDE but with an extra meth in there?

Tweaky, you must admit, heroin is like 20 times more addicting than either of those. Its one of those drugs Ive always said I would never do, but so was meth, and we all know my story LOL
your story?
oh the time where you ingested 20mg of methamphetamine orally and "totally tweaked balls maaan"?
get real, it doesn't count as doing it if you aren't doing it proper
OMG DOODZ I DABBED 1/10th OF A STAMP I DID HERON.
for what its worth when i do opiates i go harder than that, blue 30s or GTFO.
Get real, when i snorted it and actually got a proper high, it was because i snorted 5 or 6 bumps/whatever you wanna say, because it wasn't smoking up that well and i hadn't gotten the pipe design perfect yet. A hell of a lot more than you've ever done at once, and in the end, the snorted high isn't shit compared to smoking it. snorting it is just like a fat dose of amphetamine, with a little less chest pain and heart racing.
Do it right or gtfo.
I dont have a "story", let alone you, I said i'd never do meth, then i got a half gram, smoked for 2 days till it was gone, then i got another half the first chance i got, smoked and snorted for 2 days (not nonstop, not even close to nonstop this time) till it was gone.
Let alone I DUN EATED A LITTLE BIT OF METHZ LOLGUIZ

Last edited:
hey guys whats the difference between new speakers? (bright white) and old speakers? (dirty grey/browny colour)?

heard old batch gets you monged but new batch makes you buzz?

i have only tied new batch but i have some of old batch :

wondering if i should swap them or not..?

also want to say sam

"It was a harsh come up, the place shaked so violently, but when i started peaking........ By god that was the biggest hardest roll of my life, harder than 200mg of mdma ive ate before. It was amazing, it really was."

the reason it was better than 200mg of mdma is because of the quality of the mdma! your diet will help alot but quality is a huge factor aswell mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.