• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Bsiren's last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its from trailer park boys tweaky, you ever watch it?
Seriously its fucking hilarious, you'd love it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inlx9Gz-AeI
watch that, first episode of season 5.
you dont have to watch the seasons in order, they all start with the boys getting out of jail and all end with them going back TO jail.

Come on guys, don't shit where you eat, make peace and come to good terms.. I've been seeing the posts in the last few cuddle puddles and I think we can do better than this. If you see our community as a home rather than a website, then I'd assume it's in your best interest to keep your home clean and loving.

So east coast pills thread says Mario cutouts are going around in jerz, they should be straight meth+caffeine long as they're the same ones on edata.
i'm gonna see if i can get offered those tonight.

Come on guys, don't shit where you eat, make peace and come to good terms.. I've been seeing the posts in the last few cuddle puddles and I think we can do better than this. If you see our community as a home rather than a website, then I'd assume it's in your best interest to keep your home clean and loving.

If he stops trying to talk shit, sure.

But we all know that wont happen

Anyways, lets continue with the thread...
yall think a candyflip for my first rave is a bad idea?

Omigosh...real life has been hectic. Buuuuut...I just got a promotion at work! I'm going to be getting paid $2 more an hour, and will be getting about 30 hours a week now...so yay!! I'm sorry I haven't been on more - been working on that promotion stuffs, and my friends have been more demanding of my time since the convention. ^^;;

(By the way, super late response, but it was an anime/video game/Japanese culture convention. Lolz. I'm a nerd... >>;; Don't hate me!! Please?)

Buuuut...yeah. Might be dabbling in my first NBOMe tonight!!

Anyways, lets continue with the thread...
yall think a candyflip for my first rave is a bad idea?
Well you're experienced with both drugs, so no I'd say go for it :D
That ^ A buddy of mine had his first Candyflip (experienced with MDMA, only 1 previous experience with L) at a rave a few weeks ago, it was a smaller one but the atmosphere was there. He really liked it and plans on Candyflipping at raves in the future.

Yeah I plan on going to a smaller one as well, the big events around here are the shitty ones I was talking about.

They shut down Club Motor, which was apparently the best venue in Wa, and used to be right next to my dad's work lmao... now all the events are at Studio 7, and all my raver friends who have been in the scene for years tell me that place SUCKS

Was thinking of taking a hit or two, than like 20 mins later take 3/4ths of a speaker

Have you every candyflipped before, Folley? Or is this your first?

I've never been to a rave, but I highly approve of candyflips... really, anything involving Molly though. ^___^<3

Oh believe me, Ive had... a few... LOL

Jedi Flips are my favorite (MDMA + LSD + Mushrooms)

buts that not appropriate for being in a rave lmao

Well if you do it like that, then you can take a redose about an hour later and stay up for a lot longer

I don't think you need to redose when you candyflip. Plus, the increased comedown would suck when your'e tripping/starting to come down off your trip.

Well I dont want to take a whole speaker at once lol :!

if I did I probably wouldn't take the L

Last time, we took MDMA 3 hours into the Lucy trip, which had us peaking on both at about the same time. It was AMAZING but suuuuuuper intense!!

Yeah thats what I usually do, I want to try it with MDMA right as Im coming up though, I think Id get the most fucked up that way lol

LOL

"Im gonna open a racist bakery, Ill call it K-K-Cake"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.