• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Cheese Thread

I want some cheese. A few months back I got a cracking sweet chilli feta cheese, could've ate blocks upon blocks of the stuff with bread.

ASDA currently do a lovely Lancashire cheese with raisins, apple, and cinnamon. It's almost like easting a cake.

Man, I left to go to asda just as this was posted. Gutted man. Sounds lovely.

Bumped for deliciousness!

In cheese related news I just had a steak and Stilton roll from Gregs. Normally I don't rate Gregs but this thing is something else. Certainly not for those watching their calorie count.

Tonight we're having some extra fresh.mozzarella on N'duja sausage pizza with tuscan Salami.

I know not.a cheese only post.

Cheese. I fuckin love cheese. Cheese on toast, cheese and ham, cheese and jam, cheese and marmite, cheese and pickle, cheese and cheese!

And it all comes off me knob...

Are you going to elaborate on which cheese you find devine?

No, yer mank nob cheese doesn't count.

I'm only a simple man, so my cheese of choice is cheddar - mature of course. If I'm feeling a little adventurous, some smoked applewood really hits the spot...

Cheddar is amazing and so versatile. Soooo good.

I was looking for a Swiss yesterday to go on a turkey and Polish rye bread with caraway seeds I had. Never picked up the Emmental ( I'd pig out on it anyway. Didn't matter in the end anyway as my bread had gone off. I do love a good bit of nutty Emmental though.