• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Cannabis Discussion Thread Version 2

The one I have is a survivor that I originally abandoned and let grow it a small noodle cup. I didn't visit for a month and we didn't have rain, so I lost hope. During that time the ones I put into the ground got eaten. Mine is 4 months, unfortunately for the first two months of it's life it was root bound in that noodle cup.

Got a pic pd?

No, I guess i could take one, i just worry about the tags or whatever, how do i make sure no data is on the pic? If i transfer the pic to my computer then open it in photoshop and then copy it and past it on a new document, that wipes all geo tags or whatever doesnt it?

Mine was root bound for a while before I re-potted it as well, but it wasnt a tiny pot.

Last edited:
To be honest with you I don't worry about the tags.. But I don't have much to worry about even if the cops do somehow track me down. Long as you don't put your name, address and photo of yourself up with the plant photo you shouldn't have problems. But everyone goes about things differently. Definatly would be keen to see though, even if it's a photo through PM dude.

Are they eating or destroying the plants at all that you have noticed? Are your plants looking pretty healthy?

My 1 plant is looking ok, I just re potted it and it seems to be growing pretty tallish, rather than bushy (even tho it was tipped a fair bit in the last month or more), which kind of worries me that it may not really be worth the hassle, if it turns male i'll be pissed.
If it grows tall does not always mean it's male but in my experience it is probably slightly greater than 50% chance it'll throw balls. My bro's crop last year had a tall mother fucker he swore would be male but it was the squat little fucker that dropped balls and the tall baby threw head.

Are herm seeds guaranteed to be herm plants? The question was asked a while back and I had no idea.
More likely to produce hermaphrodite plants but no guarantee. Once planted 40 odd transgender seeds and got 10 or so females at the end of it all. Just seed from a big bag of crud a mate gave me from his failed crop. Some died, some got eaten as seedlings, some dropped balls, many dropped balls and flowers and a few females. The weed was rather average though. Mississippi mud-grass style lol (well not that bad but yeah fairly low level THC buds, needed 3-4 cones for decent effect, and stringy).

Below post: Yeah I've grown a few and it's as different as any strain of dope in terms of both taste and subjective high. Purple Kush and some other hybrid (can't recall the name but it's a specific hybrid strain) that had purplish heads n leaves. Like white widow vs skunk. Each strain will have different subjective effects based on their genetics which alter taste, bud density, appearance, fragrance, level of THC and other cannabinoid's.

Last edited:
Just wondering if anyone here as smoked/grown any purple strains here? Is there a noticable difference in the effects?

Well my little survivor ended up male! Ah well it's lucky it even survived to begin with.

I think it's about time I got properly serious about this and looked into an irrigation set-up and put the effort in. 6 months time it starts all over again and im excited!

So did anyone ever figure what that crap you find in buds to make them way more actually is? I ended up with a 1/4 of the stuff a few weeks ago, the grains would melt and get stuck to the screen of my vaporiser. Be really interested to know just what the fuck the contaminant is and how unsafe inhaling lungfuls of it really is.

^ What the fuck? People are really doing that? Adding unsmokable shit to buds in order to make them weigh more?

To be honest with you I don't worry about the tags.. But I don't have much to worry about even if the cops do somehow track me down. Long as you don't put your name, address and photo of yourself up with the plant photo you shouldn't have problems. But everyone goes about things differently. Definatly would be keen to see though, even if it's a photo through PM dude.

This is really really shit advice.

EXIF data can contain information such as Time, Date, Phone/Camera Model, Firmware Revision, Flash Status, and most importantly in this case GPS COORDINATES.

imgur removes all EXIF data, but you should do it yourself to be on the safe side.

ar135992565880924.jpg

Fair point. But I really don't think the cops are going to go out of their way to track down a small sized personal grow. This was my original point. It's the commercial set ups their after. I don't think anyone on BL would be dumb enough to post a whole room full of plants anyway. The mod team would take it down regardless.

The exact same thing can be said for people who upload photos of LSD, MDMA, Meth and heroin in the other threads in Aus dd. those people can obviously be found aswell then? Yet you don't see them posting photos of ounces of meth or 100 tabs of acid, but personal amounts. It's about being smart. Obviously any commercial quantity of drugs posted up will draw attention. But where talking very small personal quantities.

Not sure how they do it in England, but this is the Australian drug discussion*

Last edited:
So did anyone ever figure what that crap you find in buds to make them way more actually is? I ended up with a 1/4 of the stuff a few weeks ago, the grains would melt and get stuck to the screen of my vaporiser. Be really interested to know just what the fuck the contaminant is and how unsafe inhaling lungfuls of it really is.
Never heard anything like that before but I remember reading an online UK police report about the use of crushed glass on dried buds to make it look better

Fair point. But I really don't think the cops are going to go out of their way to track down a small sized personal grow. This was my original point. It's the commercial set ups their after. I don't think anyone on BL would be dumb enough to post a whole room full of plants anyway. The mod team would take it down regardless.

The exact same thing can be said for people who upload photos of LSD, MDMA, Meth and heroin in the other threads in Aus dd. those people can obviously be found aswell then? Yet you don't see them posting photos of ounces of meth or 100 tabs of acid, but personal amounts. It's about being smart. Obviously any commercial quantity of drugs posted up will draw attention. But where talking very small personal quantities.

You get that...mention any type of minor incrimination on BL and the paranoid elite come crawling from the woodwork...lol

Am I not allowed here due to being from the wrong country? Does EXIF and GPS work differently upside-down? :p ;)

You get that...mention any type of minor incrimination on BL and the paranoid elite come crawling from the woodwork...lol

It's not really paranoia to tell people to avoid posting the exact GPS locations of their grow; at what latitude, longitude, heading and elevation do you keep your drugs?

Last edited:
Thanks for your concern, but as stated people are keeping it to small amounts etc and if they aren't then they are stupid, people do it at their own risk. And it's hardly worth the cops going after 1 plant or 1 pill or 1 chunk of crystal etc.

In some states and territories here in Aus you are allowed to grow 1 or 2 plants on your own property as well (outdoor, not indoor under lights).

People from all parts of the world post in here so it's all cool mate.

Never heard of that, worst I've had is people selling me wet bud :/

I've heard of some stuff being sprayed with fly spray or some shit apparently to make it stickier I think and maybe heavier as it would dampen it I guess. Not sure how true it is though.