• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Cannabis Discussion Thread Version 2

Quite some time ago there was bud going around that had been laced with gravox, if you shook the bud over some white paper or threw it at the paper you could see the shit come off as little brown chunks.

Was nearly impossible to rip a cone of that shit and obviously you weren't getting how much you were meant to as this crap added to the weight. I have not seen or heard of that shit floating around for quite some time, although it wouldn't surprise me if some wankers somewhere were doing it regularly.

lol the things idiots do to make a few more bucks or try and make shit look better than it is.

I love gravox on my roasts, but not sure about on my buds haha.

I've had this gravox stuff before I'm sure. Years ago I bought some flowers that were completely brown with a fine powder all over it. It was clearly weed but it was like it had been rolled in dirt. I can't believe I actually bought that looking back, even more so can't believe people do this..

Lately all I've been getting is old PGR crap. Crap smell, no visible crystals, full of red hairs, not sticky, and it tastes like shit. It's been a while since I've had anything fresh and grown without the use of PGRS.

Just wanted to pipe up and thank hx_ for the fucking important advice.
Complacency in these matters - not to mention defensiveness or...some kind of nationalistic territorial pissing seems a bit uncalled for.
Police across the world read bluelight. The focus is increasingly on "hunting crims" by digital means. Probably post on BL too. Why wouldn't they?

I like reading EADD and I like the idea that people from around this big ol' world might have something to say in little AusDD.

And hey - knowledge is power, and this is a fuckin' war, donchya know?
You'll believe it when the fuzz are kicking your door in at sunrise, I guess.
You don't have to be guilty of a serious crime to be treated like a serious criminal by the filth.

Last edited:
Just wondering if anyone here as smoked/grown any purple strains here? Is there a noticable difference in the effects?

They just look prettier. Some are good smoke some average. Try Pakistan chital kush or one of its hybrids or blueberry. Nice taste and high and very nice to look at. Purple colour does not appear in 100 percent of seed plants though

Quite some time ago there was bud going around that had been laced with gravox, if you shook the bud over some white paper or threw it at the paper you could see the shit come off as little brown chunks.

Was nearly impossible to rip a cone of that shit and obviously you weren't getting how much you were meant to as this crap added to the weight. I have not seen or heard of that shit floating around for quite some time, although it wouldn't surprise me if some wankers somewhere were doing it regularly.
Not knocking your post but are you sure the buds weren't contaminated with powder moulds.
Outdoor grow-rain within a week of harvest-powder mould.

Not knocking your post but are you sure the buds weren't contaminated with powder moulds.
Outdoor grow-rain within a week of harvest-powder mould.

I never saw it myself but heard about it, I had friends insisting that if you shook together enough of it and mixed it with water it literally made gravy.

It's quite embarrassing how dealers don't know shit about the weed they get. I had a friend buy some really good flower recently that wasn't destroyed with PGRS. It was fire stuff and gave a really strong head rush when you smoked a cone. My mate said it was sprayed, I had a look and it was not sprayed at all. Later that night the dealer who sold my mate this came around and went on again how it was sprayed.. He thought it was sprayed because of how strong it was lol.. This guy only ever gets PGRed crap so when something real and decent comes along he labels it as "sprayed" or "laced" because in his mind weed can't be that strong.. Idiot.

I'm glad I hardly know that much about weed anymore, and when ever I smoke some pot these days which is hardly ever (a hand full of times in the last few yrs, mostly a 1/4 or a 1/2) and it is decent stuff I get my head blown off. So it's all generally way too strong for me, until i start to build up an immunity and by then I'm just about finished it.

I've quit all tobacco and the bong and havent had either for about 6 weeks now, so whenever i do get any more weed I will just use my vap from now on so as I dont get so knocked out. Or hopefully even better i'll get it in cookie form.

It's quite embarrassing how dealers don't know shit about the weed they get. I had a friend buy some really good flower recently that wasn't destroyed with PGRS.

Would you mind expanding on this a bit? I certainly don't know much and anything you could tell me would be greatly appreciated. Is this related to that Brix shit at all?

I had a friend use the PGR 'superbud' in one of his cycles and then didn't use PGR the next cycle. Same amount of plants, same strain, same cycle. He said the PGR cycle only yielded an ounce or two more then the non. This is because these chemicles stop the stretch and focus on making the buds tight, while the non PGR stretches as normal but isn't as compact. So it almost evens out when you think about it.

Makes me think why people will put poisons into their plants destroying the quality in every aspect just to yield an extra couple of ounces. I guess not many people have done comparisons and just assume they're yields will be a lot higher.

All I know is the stuff now is hell stronger and better than it used to be. I only just started getting back into it recently and it's so much fun. I dont know why anyone would want to ruin it by adding shit to it, it's perfect as it is if you grow it well.

Mindseye888, I have seen mould on buds plenty of times before, this gravox bud is really nothing like that. You can taste the stuff and it is salty and kind of beefy, it is obvious that it is infact gravox that has been used to add weight to the buds. I don't know how common this is as I only came across it a few times but since I have read of people in other states getting the shit I don't think the possibility can be written off that it is still in circulation somewhere.

FA I had been lead to believe PGR's lead to a slightly quicker harvest as well as an increased yield. If these chemicals stop the plant from stretching, then perhaps reasons for people using it include size limitations in their grow space, the other reason I can think of is since indoor artificial lights get much less effective without travelling too far away from them, perhaps utilising PGR's to avoid the stretch results in there being a lot less popcorn buds on the lower branches, since they would be a lot closer to the lights than if the plants went through stretch.

They use PGR's on all kinds of shit. Probably that apple you ate this morning was packed full of them.
Not saying its a good thing but they do allow them on food products. Couldn't say about smoking products though.

So did anyone ever figure what that crap you find in buds to make them way more actually is? I ended up with a 1/4 of the stuff a few weeks ago, the grains would melt and get stuck to the screen of my vaporiser. Be really interested to know just what the fuck the contaminant is and how unsafe inhaling lungfuls of it really is.

have you tried identifying the grains through taste? it could be that the bud was sprayed with sugar water, that seems the most sensible way to get some extra mass to stick to nugs.