• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Trip Activities Thread

CreativeRandom said:
You go to a STONER party. Half the people are passed out asleep at 9PM. Most of the other people are watching a rerun on TV or a dumb movie. Some person may be playing the same song over and over on a guitar. Most of those still left, are quiet and don't talk. Those who do talk, can be annoying.

Perhaps one or two who you can really talk with if you aren't so out yourself.

Hahaha I find this hilarious that was like two years of my life right there.

I was never much of a smoker, more of a dealer. I was, however, around this situation alot and I became very tired of not just pot, but hustling.

put a thin blanket over a flashlight and rotate the blanket and flashlight... in the dark.. crazy shit haha

go to a shopping centre/crowded area... put a bit of fear in to your trip :) you'll appreciate it afterwards!! (note:if you know your likely to lose it and do somethin silly, don't do it..)

iv found tripping outside or in very well lit areas to be much better then indoors.

but umm scaring yourself alittle and embracing it will definately make it more fun.

but yes. LSD fun guide:

fossils
art
outdoors, i prefer natural looking places like parks over cityscapes.
basicially anything that is interesting visually before acid will be amillion times cooler while on it.

but i highly recomend going to a museum, or a furniture store like target or ikea or something.

Things to do on LSD

yeah im almost positive this has been posted before but ive tried to use the search engine and couldnt find anything....

so anyways stuff to do on acid?im tripping alone tonight at my house, ive got the music sorted and wont be leaving my house so is there anything else I can do to keep me entertained? any ideas?

if you don't dose too low, then you will not need anything to keep you occupied.
otherwise take a higher dose ;)

Yea, things to do on acid: stare at wall, close eyes, marvel, repdose. Repeat as necessary.

I typically have lots of music to listen to over the course of the trip, as well as art books and back issues of National Geographic to keep myself entertained after the peak. Smoking weed helps as well.

Its always fun to get involved in an artistic project of some sort. One time I dropped acid and decorated the walls of my dorm room with a collage of magazine clippings, 6-pack boxes, CD covers, photographs, etc. It took several hours but I was so engrossed in the experience that it was pretty amazing. The end result didn't turn out too bad either. Even just painting or drawing can be a spiritual experience.

If you play an instrument and have the ability to write songs, I wouldn't miss the opprotunity to do so.

Actually something I've experianced while tripping balls on Acid is playing incredible music while putting a intricate blanket over yourself and stretching it out in front of you. It's like a movie screen and things just pop out at you.

Oh yah, do nitrous.

yah get your self a good art book, and definatley some nitrous. also pick out a good film to watch when your comming down kinda, id recommend fantasia or something that that. nothing involved, but sometimes i feel like i need to feel like im doing something, or there can be alot of tooth grinding. but an art book is a must have. i think last time i did acid aalone at my house i bought a salvador dali book, and it was definatley worth the investment.

it's too bad you dont plan on leaving your house, sometimes taking a walk is very nice while on acid. even if you are by yourself, its nice to look at nature and reflect on life while you are tripping. however, if you are content on staying indoors, have plenty of music picked out, a couple movies, video games can be fun, and to be honost i have had a lot of fun in the past just looking through random stuff in my apartment or house when i was younger. sometimes you will come across some a certain object or image that will really make you trip harder and will provoke thoughts that you hadnt been aware of.

My suggestion would be to get an old british motorcycle and dismantle the engine, do whatever repairs you feel it needs and reassemble it. This will take more than one trip (even if you are a genius mechanic) once its up and running be naughty and go for a spin while still tripping it's a lovely sensation!
Zophen