• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Trip Activities Thread

watch raindrops fall from electrical wires outside the second story window for three hours (DOB will show you the way). actually all storms are rather fascinating during a relatively strong trip. unless of course, storms frighten you, or tornadoes have been reported in your immediate area - in that case - RUN OUTSIDE?!?!?!

essentially "go w/ the flow" - so long as it's safe & doesn't have the potential to harm oneself and/or others, do it! a plethora of activities that may not normally interest you can be a blast while on a solid dose of _________ .

have fun & be safe!

if you live in deep urban environment and do not have the luxury of a garden or woods nearby to be outside, here's some indoor fun:

- if you have a partner, take a bath and bodypaint eachother's faces with watercolors there on tryptamines. so much fun!
- try to play scrabble on dissociatives (without google). the arguments about if these words exist will be hilarious.
- prepare random food while sober (cut everything ect, that you dont have to handle knifes later) and cook without a recipe while tripping.

i never liked the "watch a movie" or "play computergames" on trips. there are like 1000 of more interesting ACTIVities than being passive.

Being outside in torrential rain or a storm especially. Go outside, get wet and play in the puddles and feel the mud. So much to see and feel!

Pole dancing at the tail end of an LSD trip. Best avoid hanging upside down though. =D

Ideas for 2c-i trip activities

I've recently acquired some 2c-i. I've used it quite a few times in the past, but almost always in a party setting. For me 2c-i is a great party drug, as it's stimulating and it's a lot of fun to just observe people and weird things that happen on 2c-i. At parties I've taken between 15 and 18 mgs. That amount doesn't give me much visuals, at least in comparison to 2c-b, which give me lots of visuals at about 15mg. However I prefer 2c-i mainly because it doesn't have the body load of 2c-b and lasts longer.

I also used it in a more relaxed setting once, at 20 mg, but it was in a pretty busy house, where there was plenty to do and which was large enough to walk around and explore. That was a lot more visual and a lot stronger than 18 mg, but I really enjoyed it.

Now this time I'll be using it with some friends one of whom has little (tried it once before) and one has no experience with it. For that reason we decided to use it in a home setting this time. That way my friends can get used to the feeling without having to deal with a party at the same time, and I can try a somewhat higher dose (I'm thinking about 22 mg).

However, as 2c-i is stimulating I think we should have some things to do in order to get the most out of the trip. We'll probably go outside for a while once the drug has settled in and everything goes well, and maybe we'll buy some weird attributes to amuse ourselves with. Does anyone have other good suggestions for some interesting things to do/ look at while tripping?

I've merged this with the B&D thread, there's loads of awesome ideas in here. :)

Thanks, I should have checked the index first. I'll start reading this from the beginning

I am so excited the summer is almost here. No more trying to find 4 or 5 movies to watch for my trips. No more video game sessions. Its camping in the Rocky Mountains time. I never find there is any shortage of things to do in great outdoors on LSD/mush. Just need to decide if its daytime tripping or night tripping. Seeing the sunrise/sunset on LSD can be epic. I have spent hours just looking at the summer night sky. Or looking over a shimmering lake. For such an artifical chemical i find it totally compliments natural world. Even if its just a bike ride along the river path.

I don't know why no one ever says Glow sticks! Buy as many as you can. Green is my favorite! But get the necklace ones and spin those mother fuckers as fast as you can in the darkest room! But wait this is the best part! Get the thick glow sticks and cut a slit at one end of the stick (just a slit) and throw that shit all over your room or garage and make sure its pitch black! And be sure to play some of your favorite music through a Bluetooth speaker and get the liquid all over the ceiling and all over the walls and floor and YOU WILL THINK YOU ARE IN SPACE BROOO! Everything the liquid lands on will go away but will leave a very small almost Invisible mark so best to do it in your garage. And be sure to have glow sticks that you can spin and play with as well. You will have fucking BLAST! I do it every trip. People get blown away! And the trails from the glow sticks are Epic!

I have a pretty realistic mannequin head I like to play with. In dim light with my eyes unfocused the head comes to life.

I have a pretty realistic mannequin head I like to play with. In dim light with my eyes unfocused the head comes to life.
They are pretty awesome! Me and some friends of mine painted a few of those during one psychedelic party with neon black light paints - it was super trippy fun! :D