• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Trip Activities Thread

well yeah...but it's not the strongest shit in the world. So we're trying to find out some things to do whilst tripping...you know, how you can advance shit while rollin?

How about drawing pictures with crayons, make waterpaint pictures, chill out to some Pink Floyd, stare at some trippy colored posters, or play some music?

Kidding, that's very cliche of people to say and I don't personally take to doing one of those activities and find interest in them, acid or no acid.

Hang out with friends, play a fun multiplayer game, walk your dog, have a good dinner. Personally, I like to do things on drugs that I'd be doing anyway, as sober. Really brings out the drug as you notice how different everything is from when you do them sober. Just do whatever you feel like doing. It's not like when your high all the sudden you can't do what you want unless you prepared and had everything within 3 feet of you.

And if you are in such a state, I'm sure coloring or moving is the last thing your worried about.

Dude, CreativeRandom you just described what I felt and what I do everytime I just didnt know what it was until you just explained it..living a normal life not thinking your high or anything then like whoa this is so much better than not bein on it..

Pettin dog, walkin to store, eatin candy, cool shit like that

go cloud watching... always works for me... lol.. im a massive fan of clouds when tripping... so good to look at. i've always wanted to go to the aquarium on acid, the one where u walk on that thing that goes under the water... thats on my to do list... but generally i like to be outside, eat ice cream and just trip... lol :)

smoke cigarettes, go for runs, go to 7/11 and of course music :D

^^^Yeh cloud watching is great :). Making music, playing music, listening to music (seeing music ;)), anything on these lines is good. Also meditation (well, lying somewhere with your eyes shut) is great, dancing, talking nonsense and tripping your friends out are also options. I usually let the acid have its way with me . . . :)

Simply sitting back and being amazed at the world, nature and the universe (I was going to put 'Life, the universe and everything', but I've overused that a bit recently!)

Go with the flow. Sit around. Goof off. Walk around. Goof off. Get lost in a day dream...

fastandbulbous said:
Simply sitting back and being amazed at the world, nature and the universe (I was going to put 'Life, the universe and everything', but I've overused that a bit recently!)

see I that's what we were going to do...like with shrooms, that was possible. But we are both new to acid, and he did it the other day (one hit), and he had a very small amount of visuals, but more of this body high taht he couldn't describe. He is going to take more than one next time, but the price is pretty steep per hit. (think about 3 times more than a $3 hit, plus a lil more )

id get like 5 buddies 2gether that r all tripping on blotter, sit down n put a movie on about something really deep... like Scientology or something like that. LOL, then after, put on some cool tunes and try to give lightshows with glowsticks lmao :)hav fun

go under a blanket, or a sheet, and hold it up to the light and spread it out so that its taught... things will pop out at you, its like a 3-d movie.

Blow bubbles. Mix one part corn starch to one part water and mix it around in bowls with your hands. Re-write comic strips. Fly a kite. Put on a strobe light and listen to Bach. Garden. Have tea in Chinatown. Play with clay. Smile at strangers. Hug dogs.

museums are always fun. or going to a park if the weather is nice. first time i did lsd was in school and i had the most fun in the world painting in my industrial design class. we were using watercolors and i couldnt even tell what colors i was using.

On enough acid you shouldn't be trying to think of things to do.

If you're bored you're not on enough acid. :p

Your mind is running too fast to be bored.

Now that I think about it, can you be bored on drugs?

The only drug I can think of being bored on, and consequently your ALWAYS bored on this, is MARIJUANA.

Notice: You go to a party, everyone is having a good time, laughing, doing whatever. Drinking may or may not be involved.

You go to a STONER party. Half the people are passed out asleep at 9PM. Most of the other people are watching a rerun on TV or a dumb movie. Some person may be playing the same song over and over on a guitar. Most of those still left, are quiet and don't talk. Those who do talk, can be annoying.

Perhaps one or two who you can really talk with if you aren't so out yourself.