• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Taking A Psychedelic Poop Thread

^If I were you (or me for that matter), I'd try to work it so that I always showered right after a poo, water is much better for cleaning your body than is dry paper.

I'm still in minor opioid withdrawals, so if I were to do that, I'd be showering 3-4 times a day lmfao...It was horrible at the beginning of w/d's almost 4 weeks ago (bupe) as I was borderline anorexic and eating around 300 calories a day...At several points I literally had NOTHING in my digestive tract lol...

I usually tend to avoid eating a lot before taking psychedelics just so this problem doesn't arise, but the first time I had a 3rd plateau trip on DXM, I had been listening to psytrance loudly in my room when I felt the urge. My brother was in the bathroom that we shared so I had to use my parent's bathroom which has its own room for the toilet inside of it. So, I'm sitting in this little room doing my business and I can still faintly hear the music (mostly just bass) in the background. DXM usually tends to create more liquid-y bowel movements for me, but that was not the case this time. I eventually found myself laughing uncontrollably because I could SWEAR the sound of the turds hitting the water were going along to the beat of the music. I didn't want that shit to end. It was, without a doubt, the most beautiful bowel movement I've ever had.

I'm still in minor opioid withdrawals, so if I were to do that, I'd be showering 3-4 times a day lmfao...It was horrible at the beginning of w/d's almost 4 weeks ago (bupe) as I was borderline anorexic and eating around 300 calories a day...At several points I literally had NOTHING in my digestive tract lol...
Just don't let it get to you! Or do something more productive while your shitting like listening to music which will effectively take up yours mind time. I bet you its not even how you think it as its so common to think you ended up doing something uncomfortable and when you think about it, it just seemed like it took hours even though it was only a few moments. I acutally get madder at taking the phantom shits because its seriously feels like you shit but when you stand up the bowl is crystal clear with nothing in it, usually then I get mad because I may have spent up 15 minutes taking a non existent shit, but thats why I always do things when I shit on psyches, like smoking some hash or something.

lol...oh no, it takes that long...I get grief from my family about it lol...

*knock on the door* who's in there?

Doug...?

Goddamnit, I guess I'll fucking go upstairs.....

lol

I don't dislike it, but I won't say it's necessarily enjoyable either. Just neutral for me mostly. Having diarrhea while tripping does suck though, because you're out of the bathroom thinking it's over with..... then your back a little bit later :( I did get a very bad case of the shits once on DXM (which isn't actually a psych for anybody that didn't know). Lesson to be learned, if you're doing DXM.... never, ever trust a fart 8( and don't even think about wearing white pants during the trip :\ I sharted horribly while on DXM once lol. When I did make it to the can, I literally felt like I was about to go airborne which was kind of a cool experience =D

Last edited:
I can't believe we have a Big and Dandy about this. =D I've certainly done this a lot. Sometimes they were big, oftentimes they were dandy...