The Big & Dandy Taking A Psychedelic Poop Thread

^Lol, I knew you'd like this thread

Fuck the lounge and their no shit threads rule :D

her wa my post...i can break it down 10 times over

love a good L poop
Sometime the anaconda leaves the body
sometume i get lost in floor tile and forget to poop
sometime i do the zoo monkey and get kicked out of party

once really high on acid i tooked a shit bare naked into the sea, i was really scared that the shit will smear up my body, and was really relieved when i saw a giant brown submarina emerge half a meter frome me.

Couple of nights ago, me and a few friends hit the DMT pipe. One of my friends took his first ever hit, and just lay there mumbling in ecstasy for a good while. Afterwards, he got up and left the room, then when he came back, said "boys, I'm not going to lie to you, I did just shit myself, my boxers are in the bin". It's moments like that that make you happy to do drugs.

>Originally Posted by Solipsis
>This one time I was mad on acid and alprazolam and my neighbor opened the toilet door at 6 o >clock in the morning and finds me standing on the toilet bowl in the dark, with my arms out and >making noises like an airplane.

Just what the hell exactly was your neighbor doing IN YOUR HOUSE at 6am? Invited him over night before for some LSD and a fun little game of Hide The Sausage? <snicker> Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Haha valid question. I used to live in a house with 18 other students and share a few toilets and bathrooms, so maybe I should have said housemate. It was fun to live there for a while but I overstayed and it got crappy. Which makes it all the more relevant to the thread.

^Lol, I knew you'd like this thread

Fuck the lounge and their no shit threads rule :D

It's 'shits and giggles' not 'shits or giggles'. Mushrooms do that the most for me, make me giggle n shit.
Man! I remember doing both on my very first trip. I was pretty alienated sitting there. Maybe it was because everything was no longer one but I was slowly dividing into two. Bacteria do that too. But I always like to believe that the worst part is flushed in the case of humans.

Last edited:
I hate not knowing when you are done or when you are wiped.
I also hate the fact that you can almost feel everything moving through your digestive tract.
This is all made worse if someone is waiting for you in a public bathroom on 3-4 tabs.

The other day I was trying to clean myself out after eating a Chiptole burrito so I could plug some 2c-e. I think I tried to get it out a little too early so it was kind of an on and off thing and I didn't get it all out.

This was my second time ever taking 2c-e, and I decided to plug 8mg. It immediately felt like I had diarrhea. I broke out into sweat and tremors but I made sure not to go yet because I wanted it to be absorbed first. It was frustrating, but I had to keep assuring myself it was ok and I could finish up soon. It looked like I was doing a hoe down or something cause it was so uncomfortable and hard to hold in.

I could feel it almost immediately and started having visuals after 5 mins. Almost 10 mins in I realized I was tripping and decided to finally let it all out. I was afraid it would send me in a negative space but I had no problem with it. I knew it'd pass like it did.

I got up from laying down with music a couple times and let it leak out. Didn't bother me though.

So ya know, yeah.

wow this thread is amazing, sad i missed it previously.

i think for some 20 trips on various substances i have only shat once while tripping (i think it was my first trip ever?) and i recall it being awesome. next time i trip i will have to remember to shit.

someone mentioned nitrous while shitting (while tripping) - that sounds ridiculous.

I poop a lot because my intestines suck ass. Therefore it is rare that I don't take a psychedelic shit.

They can be very introspective for me because I'm alone and I don't ever trip alone. Also frustrating as hell because a few of the 2Cs make me think I have to poop all the time when I don't. That's never fun.

This one time I was mad on acid and alprazolam and my neighbor opened the toilet door at 6 o clock in the morning and finds me standing on the toilet bowl in the dark, with my arms out and making noises like an airplane. I didn't notice him, until he asked "Dude!! Are you alright?", so I told him "Yeah I'm awesome!", smiled, and pulled the door back shut again, continuing my 'flight'.

I lost 3 days of my memory, and it was one of the most worried I've been in retrospect, also I later found my wallet in my fridge and my phone and keyring were also in bizarre places. But other than that it's one of my favorite WTF tripping anecdotes of how mad a person can be.

You should totally foward this to the Awkward Moments thread. CLASSIC. I havent actually LOL'd at something ive read on a forum in a long time, but

standing on the toilet bowl in the dark, with my arms out and making noises like an airplane. I didn't notice him, until he asked "Dude!! Are you alright?", so I told him "Yeah I'm awesome!"

totally did it. HILARIOUS.

My last 2c-e shit was pretty odd, I just kinda sat there anticipating getting up because I felt strange and out of place, as though shitting wasn't what I was supposed to be doing...25 mg was lovely though.

I just have to quote this from a DOC trip report that won a TR of the month contest:

link here: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=577612

A legendary ghost crap:

I decided it was time for a psychedelic shit. I headed to the bathroom, plopped my ass down, and shot what felt like a Super Rope candy out of my ass into the bowl. Feeling much better, I went to wipe. THERE WAS NOTHING ON THE TOILET PAPER. This thought affected my mind as if I had experienced some deep ++++ breathrough. I stared at that square for what seemed like an eternity. How can this be?

I looked down into the bowl. There was nothing there. Not even a small rabbit-sized turd. My mind was officially blown. I had definitely felt something solid come out. It was also extremely hot in the bathroom and I felt that the sweatier and hotter I became, the more intense my trip was getting. I frantically wiped and went to wash my hands.

I wasn’t aware that I was smiling, but my face in the mirror above the sink resembled the Cheshire cat, only it seemed to me that my smile kept getting wider and wider and wider without end. I got the fuck out of there and went back to my office.

I've never experienced shitting on psychedelics, however I have a friend who acquired his nickname 'Acid James' after he completely annihilated my friend Base's toilet while on LSD. He was in there for about 3 hours and spent a further 2 hours trying to explain to everyone how horrible it was. He has never been the same since. Me and a friend are deliberately loading ourselves up on fibre on Friday in order to play battleshits on 2C-B on Saturday. Inspired by this thread. This thread is the reason I made a Bluelight account in the first place.

I have to say, this is the best thread I've come across in a good while :D

Someone said a few pages back that tripping is not an excuse to not wipe properly... well, it's kinda hard to tell if there's shit on the paper or not when it keeps morphing and fills with colors and patterns. And really, a good psychedelic shit is easily worth some skidmarks if you ask me. Always liked the feeling of calm and isolation I get when retiring to void my bowels on psychedelics, as well as the euphoric feeling setting the corn snake free gives. Well, one time I plugged some 2C-D was a bit scary, was coming up quite hard, the toilet was pitch black as I like to turn out the lights for increased mood and visuals and for some reason started believing I was having a prolapse. PEA's leaking out of your anus can feel, uh, funny.

A thread of no small significance for the psychedelic culture as a whole; a manifest to everything that True and Good and Right about this world.

This thread desperately needs to be added to the Psychedelic Index as well, for easy reference. And how about a nomination for Best of Bluelight? :)

Nothing like thinking you're sobered up and sitting down for a poop only to have the floor start moving around. Even better to walk out of the stall, see your friend, and both just kind of wide-eyed nod at each other while washing your hands.

Couple of nights ago, me and a few friends hit the DMT pipe. One of my friends took his first ever hit, and just lay there mumbling in ecstasy for a good while. Afterwards, he got up and left the room, then when he came back, said "boys, I'm not going to lie to you, I did just shit myself, my boxers are in the bin". It's moments like that that make you happy to do drugs.
Lol reminds of TPB's because of your friend being like "Boys!", anyways I most often get the phantom shit like JB had. It feels just like you have to and one time I could have sworn I was consipated and had a large battle which I won in the end only to realize there was nothing in the bowl....

LMFAO! This thread made me laugh so fucking much...

I personally hate shitting, especially on drugs. It takes a minimum of 10-15 minutes for me to evacuate the bowels, and it always feels like there's more just stuck up there, and then when I go to wipe, I wipe, and I wipe, and I wipe, and I wipe, and I wipe and it literally takes me 20-40 minutes to get clean. I don't get it; the paper always seems to disintegrate through one layer (I fold twice on the first wipe always because this has been a life-long issue), and (not exaggerating) probably wipe around 50-60 times on average. I don't have many shitting memories of shitting whilst tripping, because I'd always hold it until I was almost or back down to baseline.

In fact, just thinking about it makes me wish I still had an Rx for some type of opioid atm (waiting on pain management appt.) so I could go back to shitting once every 1-2 weeks lol...