• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Seizures & Blackouts on Psychedelics Thread

One time I had a blackout and felt on the floor unconscious the monday after a weekend of heavy use (weed, ket, speed, mdma, salvia).

I've had 3 or 4 (not sure about one as I was super high on S+ Ketamine and alone) grand mal episodes while high on drugs.
I had a few seizures sober back when I had ever used only tobacco, alcohol and cannabis as drugs.
For the drug induced ones, sleep deprivation and dehydration were usually involved.
Here's a funny one:
one night I was out dancing with a girl, I snorted 60mg 3c-E, then some 2FA a couple of hours before getting inside the club and then a few hours later 1mg of 25i NBOME.
It was a hard techno event, Halloween night, I was wearing that cool type of prosthetic predator like teeth that look like it's really your teeth and you can bite really strong with them (I wore upper and lower canines and external upper incisors) and across my chest and back a dog harness with leash made exclusively of the biggest size chain they had at the hardware store.
Also on my neck a tall black leather collar with 2 rows of 1 inch long chromed metal spikes.
The night was fun, danced hours and hours, lots of guys and girls came to talk to me because of whatever I was up to in that moment, like when dancing I was often locking my leash to the speakers, or had my friend or other random girl walk me holding the leash (LMFAO).
When the club closed, at about 7 AM, we were all hanging out in groups waiting for the bus to bring us back to the city.
Was really dehydrated as the club ran out of water at like 3AM, really brain zapping hardcore as well. I mean it was like waking up to me standing still, frozen in the middle of something, having to look around and at the contents of my hands to realize what the fuck I was up to as my mind was blank.

When talking to this girl I wanted to hit up I zapped twice while we were saying hello and the first sentences, the second time I just apologized for being utterly fucked and said bye as she looked half freaked half worried LOL.

So bus comes and me and my friend are now at the station, we immediately get Gatorade and some snickers bars, and I'm still zapping often.
Then I go to the ticket machine, and... I wake up in a hospital bed with the EKG wires hooked up.
My friend is by my side and seems very relieved that I can talk fine and seem ok.
She explains I was bent forward operating the ticket machine, then I froze for a few seconds, way longer than the previous zaps, like 4-5 seconds, then I brought my hands to the sides of my head holding it, briefly screamed in pain and anguish black metal style while straightening up and then became rigid, fell on my back and had a seizure for a couple of minutes.

She called an ambulance and the ER was like, 50 meters from the station, so I had paramedics around me when the fit was about to end.
A minute after that apparently I opened my eyes, blinked, gazed at the paramedics silently, looked around ignoring their questions, saw my friend and bluntly asked "And who the fuck is this guy" pointing my finger at the guy kneeling close to my chest.
BTW at this point I am still wearing teeth, chain, leash and spiked collar.
While seizing in a train station at about 10 AM on Sunday morning.
My friend later told me that people present looked from scared to horrified, a couple grabbed their kid and ran away.
Anyway, the paramedics tell me I had a seizure, I tell them it had happened before, knew what had happened and that I was gonna be OK but I felt tired and confused.
They insisted I let them carry me to the ER for checks, so on a stretcher I go, and I fell asleep in the time needed to turn a corner.

So my friend calls the doc, and she arrives right away and asks me the year
and I just tell her that and the prime minister's name before she asked and ask if I can go, that I will sign whatevers "against medical advice" paper she will bring, she tells me that it would be standard procedure to keep me under observation for 24 hours after a seizure, but that except for clearly elevated BP and heart rate from my consumption of "non clearly identified amphetamine mix", all my vitals where ok.

I take mental note that most likely my friend told them I had taken something and thank myself for hiding my shit the way I do as the docs didn't find anything while I was out, same as LEO during the couple of strip searches and multiple empty-the-pockets-and-the-backpack-on-the-hood+pat test I passed clean while carrying possession with intent to sell charges amounts.
Anyway, doc seems miffed I'm not scared for my life and that I look rather unimpressed all considered, but fetches the damn paper, I sign and we go to the station again.

I apologize to my friend for scaring her shitless, she apologized for saying the docs about me taking drugs, but hey I couldn't be angry at her she thought I might die and panicked, and she was like barely 16 I was 29, her only psychedelic experience so far had been snorting the NBOME powder her then boyfriend had told her to try in her room, while he was gonna be out for a few minutes to sell a few of the same at a party and that he would be back to trip sit her.
Except he was arrested on his way to the party and she got the news while peaking, after a couple of hours of panicking during the come up and trying to call an impounded phone. Not an ideal first contact with psychedelics for an otherwise drug naive (except booze and weed ofc) teen, shall we say.

So I wasn't gonna be mad at her for that, she had lots of negative emotions connected to bomamines, and she had been quite drunk the whole night (it's legal for 16yo to drink in that country we were) IIRC she drank most of a bottle of white on her own before we even got to the club, then several cocktails followed once inside.
And hey, LE didn't even got involved, ambulance and ER come free courtesy of national health care, still had all my stuff well hidden on me, no memory of the seizure, so yay no consequences!!!
Anyway I had fun the whole evening, music was super, had lots of fun chats, and had a perfect opportunity to act like a degenerate loony and that is always good fun.

Obviously fuck the club manager for letting the bar run out of water at a EDM event, that was fucked up and I'm pretty sure I would not have had a seizure if I could drink. Did I mention the club was like 10 minutes bus drive out of the city.

P.s.: Sorry for the long post, just coming down from a amphetamine sulphate + caffeine fueled 30 hour online gaming session.

I think this may have happened to me once.

My wife and I were both tripping on 3 good ads glitters each. 125ug (but who knows really). We were laying in bed looking at the fractals on the ceiling. I closed my eyes to enjoy the closed eye visuals. Next thing I realize, I come to with my wife shaking me and yelling my name. She said I just randomly started flailing. Everything else was uneventful. I don't know if it was just the electric chills I get around my body when tripping or a seizure. I didn't notice any unpleasant effects.