• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Seasons/Weather and Tripping Thread

I am planning one, although I have to get a hold of the LSD for it. I'm hoping I'll be able to find it again, because my friend built his own log cabin in the woods of his back yard with a furnace that makes the whole thing ~70 degrees, even in the coldest weather, and I imagine seeing the snow falling down on 2 tabs would be an amazing sight.

only thing not so commen sense about tripping in winter is that someone KNOWS your tripping, and where they can find you (or call you) - mainly because most ppl will bundle up and take precautions, but sometimes they can wander. The last thing I'd wanna see any1 do is get lost in the snow and die. They may die happy, and tripping their face off, but no1 needs to get any damage or suffering from a mistake on the part of a long-distance or responsible sitter.

Yeah. I'll be with someone and we will definitely let some friends know before we got out as well. In our case though, I don't think either of us is going to be tripping especially hard. I may take less than a gram as it will be my first time and my friend probably won't take more than 1.5. They are apparently excellent mushrooms though so I may still be in for a wild ride! :D

How much deem you put in a blunt?

Oh it wasn't that much probably 50-100 mg. It was really only enough to get a nice color change to the christmas lights that were up on one of the buildings. And to get us to laugh our asses off trampling through the snow. We probably let it go a bit to waste though because it was so hard to smoke out there that night.

I only had a gram of good crystal stuff once. It hurts my throat too much for me to want to get any more. That night was a lot of fun though, I would do it again if someone else had the stash.

I like tripping during windless snowy nights. Everything is soooo quiet and serene. Brings alot of peace to my mind for the trip. Plus the visuals on a fresh blanket of snow can be quite spectacular! It's like a blank piece of paper for your mind to draw on.

I, and allll of my friends who'v tried it, say that <1 gram of shrooms is nothing more than a light bodybuzz with hardly any psychedelia. But!!! That doesn't matter if your mindset is right. If you're in the right state before dosing you can make pretty remarkably efficient use of lower-doses of drugs.

I like tripping during windless snowy nights. Everything is soooo quiet and serene. Brings alot of peace to my mind for the trip. Plus the visuals on a fresh blanket of snow can be quite spectacular! It's like a blank piece of paper for your mind to draw on.

I, and allll of my friends who'v tried it, say that <1 gram of shrooms is nothing more than a light bodybuzz with hardly any psychedelia. But!!! That doesn't matter if your mindset is right. If you're in the right state before dosing you can make pretty remarkably efficient use of lower-doses of drugs.

Thanks for checking with your friends. I just really want to gauge the effects before I jump in. I will most likely end up taking the other .75 if that is all the effects I get to begin with. A couple of my other friends have had hard times with relatively small amounts of these mushrooms though. One experienced friend had an 8th, cried for 6 hours, and now says he will not do any more drugs for a few months. Another had 1.5 grams and had an INTENSE trip.

One of my favourite acid trips was in the depths of winter a couple of years ago. Spent most of it walking around 'Winter Wonderland' - described as "London's Spectacular Christmas Destination". It was brilliant. I might add that it was also snowing. After getting off the train near my friends place we were welcomed by a foot of snow. It felt like being a child when you wake up and look out the window on a snowy morning. Such good fun! Just wrap up warm and there shouldn't be any problems. I also agree with making sure you have a warm, indoor place to go at any point in the night...essential.

I remember at tripping in the winter, and tripping in the summer, an hell yeah, tripping in the winter is giving back fat memories! I think its the kind of type you are, just find it out! ;)

At the moment, winter is starting, memories come back, and i feel so well!!

Summer, winter... it's all good. It's interesting to observe how nature changes over the course of the year while tripping, isn't it? Also I rather enjoy the freshness of the air when it's cold. Also, Christmas lights! Nice festive vibes.

Never tripped in the snow though. Hopefully we'll have some here before spring as I would love to do it. Have to make a point of that.

just stay warm it will be awesome, I remember in my first year of college we used to drop acid and go wander around my apartment buildings bike parking lot, there was always a huge sheet of ice, we would wander around checking out the crazy crystals and geometric patterns caused by the glare for hours. It was like a huge important shared goal to find the coolest looking patch of ice...

Last year I tripped with my friends in the snow. We had on full body suits lol, there was around 3 feet of snow on the ground... It was awesome though, it was a really sunny day and kicking the snow around looked pretty crazy... later we had someone take us to this park that had a frozen lake with a little island in the middle n we walked across it. Was crazy how much it was shining with the sun glaring on it.. Then it got dark but everything still seemed really bright probably because of all the snow around.. anyways it was a good time even though we probably looked like idiots lol

I remember THAT blizzard...after it was over you weren't in Kansas anymore...even totally sober everything looked so incredibly awesome.....

As much as I love the winter time, I actually find the feeling of being cold takes away from a trip, particularly LSD.

As long as you have a warm place you can retreat to, I see no reason to not go outside and enjoy the winter. I wouldn't spend too much time outside though, maybe an hour or two at the most.

Limit your time outside because you could get too cold and not realize it or something because your body temperature fluctuates.
I remember 2c-i and 2c-e last winter. Ohmygosh, the snow was gorgeous! I remember walking all over the place and watching the snow and everything.
But yeah, dress warm, limit your time outside.

the only recommendation i can make, which has been stressed in previous posts, is bundle up. cold fingers can severely lessen the enjoyment of a trip.

I usually have a nice trip around Christmas. My favorite winter tripping memory was ~2 years ago on 20mg 2CE + piracetam a few days before Christmas with a buddy. The lights added a comforting atmosphere, reflecting off the iced over lake. The cold air makes a good change of setting.

I would not, however, plan an exclusively outside trip in the winter, even with appropriate clothing. Psychedelics really throw off my sense of body temperature.

I usually have a nice trip around Christmas. My favorite winter tripping memory was ~2 years ago on 20mg 2CE + piracetam a few days before Christmas with a buddy. The lights added a comforting atmosphere, reflecting off the iced over lake. The cold air makes a good change of setting.

I would not, however, plan an exclusively outside trip in the winter, even with appropriate clothing. Psychedelics really throw off my sense of body temperature.

I'm planning to spend most of the evening in my warm basement with a nice trip playlist. I am definitely going to plan on at least a nice walk in the snow though! On that subject, I really hope there's a nice thick snow sometime in the next week.

I'm pretty sure theres not much more that i've witnessed in life that is as beautiful as a snow flurry falling and watching each snowflake through a streetlamp late at night when everything is perfectly still and absolutely quite. Under the influence of psychedelics I feel that if I saw it in one of those perfect times it would be very moving. Probably much more moving than most other things seen. Winter and snow contain such beauty, but people can only ever focus on the barrenness of it, or as most people would refer to as "dead" or "death". I however simply see it as most livings things time to slumber and not much more. Nothing out there is really dead, atleast anything that was meant to last anyways. So all in all I very much enjoy tripping in the winter, but I like to stay active and all that so it doesn't bring me down much like I know it can others.

Tripping when it's snowing is magic. The snowflakes are hypnotic and feel "kind" when they touch you. Since up here in the North the variation between summer and winter is so huge, it obviously affects tripping.

Summers, when it's light 24/7 (the sun does set for a few hours here but it's still not dark), and winters, when there's light only for a few hours. So tripping in the summer is tripping in constant light, while tripping during winter is tripping in darkness basically from the beginning to the end. If you're outside, obviously ;) The last couple of winters have been so snowy and cold I wouldn't have wanted to trip outside though. Sensations get a bit twisted and you don't always recognize the pain of coldness in your hands or feet. Or then you feel cold somewhere, but can't always localize the place (e.g. fingers). So I prefer the summer and the light, the mystic in light nights (I don't live as far up north as to witness the midnight sun though) is amazing.

What I would want to experience though is to travel further up north and witness Aurora Borealis in winter and the midnight sun in summer while tripping. They're both spectacular even on their own.

As many others have pointed out, the snow whilst tripping is AMAZING!! Usually when I would trip in the winter I would mostly stay inside but looking out the window the snow on the ground would be just moving all over and twisting. Kind of how it would look if it was really windy. Also even if you bundle up to go out for a bit the drastic change in temperature always causes me to "feel the trip".
Even though the trees are bare the visuals from them were great too. It would look as if the skinny branches were reaching higher and higher into the sky. I probably prefer to trip in the summer overall but the winter can be an equally amazing experience.