• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Psychedelics and Food Thread - We're Hungry Hungry Hippies

more lsd

oh and if you want a good laugh give someone else who is tripping a bag of crisps (potato chips) wait till they have a full mouth and then say "why are you eating broken glass ?" watch as they try and spit it all out and then scrape all the excess out of their mouth with their fingers, I know i'm a bastard, but it's really funny.

More LSD, without checking, I'll bet most everyone said that, lol...
Along ith more LSD, a couple pts of MDMA is always tasty:)

I always get a big can of tropical fruit salad and plenty of blue powerade when I trip.

I'm probably gonna cop some anti-vegan hate for this haha but I don't know how people can eat meat on psychedelics. Doesn't eating the flesh of a (formerly) conscious being that probably had a horrible life trip you out?
Not if you only eat evil animals. I take great pleasure in ridding the planet of hitler pigs and Stalin oysters

more lsd, 2cb, and...blueberry pancakes. with ganja butter and a nice glass of chocolate milk.

oooh: sour punch straws and pop rocks are pretty nice as well.

Last edited:
Not if you only eat evil animals. I take great pleasure in ridding the planet of hitler pigs and Stalin oysters
the only evil animals i'm aware of are humans. hitler...stalin...human.
still illegal. when we can eat fucking humans, i'll start eating meat again.

You just need to go to the right butcher space junk

Wyagu is Japanese for "don't turn your back or he'll cut you"

Last edited:
i'll keep that in mind. i'm sure there are still some tribes in new guinea that would be happy to help. i'd just rather avoid being the one in the pot ;)

Everyone knows the reason pork products taste the best is because pigs are dirty evil fuckers. I have eaten turtle, dugong and dolphin and assume of the three, dolphins must be the nazis of the sea.

Haha whatever you need to think to justify it to yourself Busty.

If you haven't seen it you should watch The Cove - very disturbing footage of dolphin slaughter. Although at least the dolphins live good lives until then. The lifetime of misery that the majority of Australian farm animals go through is even more disturbing.

/end vegan rant

The natives up north hunt them with hand thrown harpoons and feed the whole island for the night. It's a honor that they felt me important enough to include me. Take your white mans guilt else where please and thanks ;)

I always get a big can of tropical fruit salad and plenty of blue powerade when I trip.

I'm probably gonna cop some anti-vegan hate for this haha but I don't know how people can eat meat on psychedelics. Doesn't eating the flesh of a (formerly) conscious being that probably had a horrible life trip you out?

when i eat meat while tripping i feel like im consuming the energy of the animal. which can be good or bad. one time i ate some left over steak while on a large amount of mescaline caps (probably 2ce or something similar). made me angry. like red vision blurred pissed off. this went away after awhile. but damn, guess the cow must have been pissed before being killed. imagine that. a raging cow haha.

id imagine that eating a happy creature would feel amazing.
my mom who's side of the family has always been Buddhist says that if you choose to eat an animal, make sure it was raised in a happy environment.

anyhow, sometimes i feel memories of the animal; in feelings or enhanced senses of that particular creature if i eat it. kinda like in assassin's creed. i always had a theory that the DNA had memory, tripping really makes you sensitive to all that stuff.

but then again it may just be my wild imagination being unleashed with the trip. ive become a million times more superstitious since i began tripping. maybe yall can relate...

on another note, imagine eating a person while tripping bawls...damn im starting to scare myself and its dark outside *shivers.

but to answer your question, without a doubt: trollies and arizona watermelon tea. thats all i need on LSD! try closing your eyes while you chew and slurp, the visuals and body sensation will feel all crystally and ocean like. its like swimming in a watermelon sea with sugar icebergs. *chilly!

Last edited:
when i eat meat while tripping i feel like im consuming the energy of the animal.

Well you are doing just that ;)

On acid, my body expells food like it is poison. It is a shame really. Every one of my senses is heightened and begs for stimulation except the sense of taste. How I long for the taste of pecan pie while The Dark Side of the Rainbow plays, while I am in a warm bubble bath with a plate of Jell-O...Not eating the Jell-O, but just sniffing the hell out of it.

Sushi. On one particular trip, I ate sushi, and proceeded to have the most lighthearted, happy trip ive had to date, and ever since, eating sushi always makes me feel ridiculously happy for no obvious reason other than the association with that experience.

Last edited:
Well you are doing just that ;)

On acid, my body expells food like it is poison. It is a shame really. Every one of my senses is heightened and begs for stimulation except the sense of taste. How I long for the taste of pecan pie while The Dark Side of the Rainbow plays, while I am in a warm bubble bath with a plate of Jell-O...Not eating the Jell-O, but just sniffing the hell out of it.

you have no idea how cozy that sounds to me right now.
havnt had a bubble bath since i was a kid.

jello scent. rhymes with innocent and probably feels similar.

Diet: Things to avoid before/during a trip

I have noticed some things irritate me in general but can ruin a trip, like too much salt... but also juice can help make a trip more comfortable which means a better experience.

Has anyone had any good or bad experiences that they think are due to something they ate or drank before or during a trip?

Dont eat spicy food before you trip, it makes your tummy feel funny while you trip which isn't fun.

Eat well a few days before a trip, avoiding fatty foods, salt, sugar and preservatives. Always chew on some root ginger not longer after dosing to avoid stomach cramps and nausea. Seriously, I cannot stress how effective this is. The last time I took acid, I was amazed to feel stabbing pains in my gut for several minutes, which hadn't happened over the last few trips, then I remembered I forgot to eat the root ginger.

Avoid eating for at least 6 hours before a trip. 12 hours for mescaline. Also for mescaline, don't eat anything until at least six or seven hours in, and don't eat anything unhealthy. In my personal experience, all these things really do wonders for making sure you're in prime physical shape for an experience.

One thing to say is just to avoid eating in general for ~3 hours before a trip - at least with compounds that sometimes produce bodyload or nausea, as sometimes you can avoid this completely by taking it on an empty stomach. When eating during the trip, it might be good to decide under the influence what would sound good rather than forcing yourself to eat what you'd have eaten sober if it doesn't appeal to you tripping.

Fruit while tripping is always great =D

Try not to eat the same foods as always either if you tend to eat a lot of the same thing, go for something completely new.