• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Psychedelic Media Thread

im looking forward to dirty pictures aswell.
I like the attention that serious use of psychedelics is getting.

Here is a link to the DMT movie site.
There are some interesting videos there.

fantastic_planet_2.jpg

Fantastic Planet

Fantastic Planet is a French sci-fi film from the 60s. I watched it a few days ago, and discovered it to be very psychedelic. It is about the distant future when humans are living as the pets of some alien species. This alien species spends most of their time in meditation and having "chimeric visions." It even has a pretty sweet psychedelic rock music soundtrack.

Ibogaine - Rite of Passage

‘Ibogaine - Rite of Passage' is a documentary project about the use of Ibogaine for the treatment of addiction and its spiritual background. This project started two years ago as a final exam project for the Utrecht School of the Arts. Since then, with the support of different organizations and companies. The project has grown significantly to the point where it has become a professional production. When shooting there were three initial phases; one in Holland, one in Mexico, Canada and the US and one in Gabon, Africa.

After the different shooting periods we had 40 hours of very valuable footage which had to be reduced to 50 minute feature. Unfortunately during the process many interesting things had to be cut out. What made it into the movie was the treatment in Mexico, the initiation in Gabon, and interviews with several people.

The film had it's première at the Dutch Film Festival in September 2004 and has since then played at different conferences, film festivals, schools. It is now in distribution for broadcast by our distributor SHK and the sales of the DVD on our website have started as well.

There were too many people involved in the project to thank them all here. However we would like to thank the crew for doing such a great job. Also special thanks to Howard Lotsof for his work with Ibogaine and his sincere dedication to this project.

beb949094e.jpg

minimum of $5,000 in Mexico near puerta villarta .
my son has gone 2x. addiction recovery industry is often thought to be a racket .
i realize we have an ibogaine sponsor so i might be out of order with this post .

Managed to find a torrent for this, looking forward to watching it.

Thanks for posting about this it looks like an interesting documentary..

I've never taken Ibogaine but I was told how it can be harsh, a confusing trip, and not something you'd do for recreational purposes very much so like Ayahuasca is.

I know someone who took Ibogaine with his then wife for treatment of his heroin/cocaine addiction and they said how it did not do anything at all for them in that regard.

Last edited:
It's a mistake to take ibogaine with the expectation that it will replace the hard work and desire necessary to kick a substance dependency.

I also feel it has an undeserved rep as a "rough" psychedelic because a lot of people take it and have to deal with withdrawal symptoms that inevitably accompany an opiate addiction.

MIT Video: Expand Your Mind: Getting a Grasp on Consciousness

With Alexander “Sasha” Shulgin, Christof Koch, Patricia Churchland and Ira Flatow.

PSI-TV

Natural origins of psychedelic drugs – Sasha Shulgin: A Chemical Performance

PSI-TV

sorry for double post but editing didn´t work.

Ha YAY! thank you for helping me freak the geek out too.

I was wondering how exactly they were going to go about charging him with all that bullshit about producing schedule 1 drugs, for awhile there I got scared that the whole online ethnobotanical business was going to get fucked, but it seems like that was probably some drug-induced paranoia

HA of course he needs chains, everybody knows that psychedelic drugs make people have the need to violently rape people without control, if you look closely you can probably see the stains on his pants from constantly jacking off....

Much love to H.S. Thompson