• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Phenethylamine Injection Thread

2C-D is a very different animal to 2C-C however you take it. For me, 2C-C is more like a euphoric dissociative almost than a psychedelic, 2C-D is far more along traditional phenethylamine lines, I'd say. Again it's euphoric, more clear-headed than 2C-C, and has a speedier edge - feels almost like MDMA with added swirls to me when IV'd in particular. The thing that makes 2C-D unique for me though is the the effect it has on music - nothing else comes close to it for me. If you like music, 2C-D is your friend. Other than that it's one of the least psychedelic 2C's really. It's mainly for music and for combos (psychedelic tofu, as they say - goes with everything without overpowering anything) I'd say.

I'd think twice then think thrice about shooting 2C-T-2 as the 2C-T's have a bit of a dodgy reputation for MAOI effects and have killed (2C-T-7 has certainly). The problems seem to be made worse with faster ROA - was snorting 2C-T-7 that offed a few folks. 2C-T-2 seems less dodgy than T-7 but I'd still approach with caution, myself. 2C-E I've not shot and have heard mixed reports - some love it, some had rather uncomfortable experiences. I'd get a handle on 2C-E via other ROA before diving into IV as it's an order of magnitude more intense than the other 2C's for most.

Sounds like I'm getting some 2c-e and 2c-d then. I'll skip t-2 if it is dangerous and I can get better effects from 2c-e. That was the one thing about 2c-c I wasn't impressed with- it didn't do much for me audio wise except make me hear a constant buzzing sounds that would intensify and subside in waves. I would love music ot be enhanced and feel some euphoria which 2c-c lacked at least when injected.

I didn't mean that T-2 was intrinsically dangerous cos it isn't as far as I know. Was just a bit of a concern about IVing it really. I wouldn't want to be the first to try it anyway. There may well be those that have and it's not a problem - was more just a general uneasiness at IV 2C-T's really. 2C-T-2 is actually one I was very fond of - euphoric, little headfuck and ridiculously visual - but have only plugged it.

I didn't mean that T-2 was intrinsically dangerous cos it isn't as far as I know. Was just a bit of a concern about IVing it really. I wouldn't want to be the first to try it anyway. There may well be those that have and it's not a problem - was more just a general uneasiness at IV 2C-T's really. 2C-T-2 is actually one I was very fond of - euphoric, little headfuck and ridiculously visual - but have only plugged it.

Now my choice is even harder.... Dose wise which is a better value and if I am definitely getting 2c-c and could only get 2c-d or 2c-t-2 which would you recommend considering my enjoyment of the needle? I would get both but I don't have the cash to get the deal I want for two of them.

i wouldnt shoot t2 because of its MAOi activity.

Also be aware that 2c-e is a completely different beast to 2c-c.

You are going to get much more than pretty colors with it.
In fact i recomend you try 2c-e orally before going for IV. It has a reputation for being one of the most intense and sometimes difficult RC's.

2c-d sounds like it may be good IV'd. Orally ive never gotten much from it.

oxy, what do you use to prepare the 2c-c solution for IM?
And what dose did you use today?

oxy, what do you use to prepare the 2c-c solution for IM?
And what dose did you use today?

I just measured out 40mg and mixed it in a sterilized cap and added 4ml of sterile water I got from tubes at the syringe exchanges and maybe10cc of vodka mixed in for good measure but i can feel the sting from it and since I used it all tonight/this morning unneeded.

I have a bunch of 3ml syringes so I stuffed the barrel of one with a bit of cotton just to filter out any particles/dust that could have gotten mixed in. I attached a 25g tip to the 3ml filter syringe and forced the filtered 2c-c concentrate into a vial.

Then 10cc=1mg so it was easy to dose. I used it all now and have been so intensely releaxed it has been incredible. this last injection is starting to peak and if you read my posts in PD I had some adventures on the rooftops that I probably cant articulate to make much sense to any of you but it seems all so clear to me. Wow now this last dose is hitting and I feel I should adventure to the rooftops again.

I am interested in IV'ing some tryptamines (4-AcO-DMT primarily) and am wondering if the fumarate is okay to inject. Anyone know?

I can see no problem with this.

I found tryptamines more easy on veins than phenethylamines. And fumarate salt is used, just don't overdo it. Anyway I don't believe it could be harmful with doses used for i.v. injection.

So I have recently started experimenting with with IV'ing 2c-x. Traditionally while I enjoyed the class of drugs, I found the come up extremely disagreeable and shelved them save there nbome or DOx counterparts. Well anyways after becoming interested in them again, and never a fan of plugging but also not afraid of a needle, I began experimenting with IV'ing these chemicals, namely 2c-e but also several times with 2c-i.

25 mg 2c-e IV'ed left me in awe of the beauty, and with dpt like tremors. An amazing experience that gave me everything I want from a psychedelic phenthylamine. I prefer it over insuff. nbome which is what I had been doing to get my psychedelic PEA on. Felt much less toxic on the body for how high I was compared to nbome. In fact it behaved more like I would expect from a DOx. Or maybe 2c-e is much more complex then I originally gave it credit for. Curisioity makes me wonder about IV DOx or nbome, but the doses will always forbid it. anyways I'm tangentially rambling in a thread with zero activity for 5 years so I'll get to my point(ish?).

I have to say I have noticed few of the side effects I traditionally associate with these substances when I have IVed them. I still vomit, but its done with just as quick as the trip starts, which his of course moments after the plunger is pushed. However after that I am golden, it really is all access to that phenthylamine kaleidoscope patterned analytical headspace. Anyone else a fan of this practice, or a critic for that matter? I feel like I'm in uncharted territory here and I want to be safe, but I just can't find much talk of this practice anywhere, which I find strange on reflecting how positive my trials have been with this ROA.

I've read a few reports of IV 2c-x before. I personally IM them as well as DOx. In fact, I'll probably be IM'ing DOC in a couple hours. Twenty five mgs is a whooping dose for IV administration though! I rarely do more than 12mgs IM. If I was going for a strong one I would do 15, but probably not much higher. 2c-E is an absolute gem and NBOMes are trash comparatively. I totally agree though, injection as well as plugging for me almost always totally negates side effects and the come up is brillantly short. I would hazard a guess though you may be puking because your doses are so high, though I imagine the "rush" from IV'ing it may be....pretty dizzying.

Yah definitely not something I would recommend for beginners (which i hope goes without saying in a thread about injecting psychedelics lol), and it was unspeakably intense, but in that beautiful way we relish in as psychedelic hedonists. It felt surprisingly nontoxic besides the dpt like tremors which is why I wouldn't increase the dose or necessarily advocate any one else doing these doses. But it never felt like I was in dangerous territory, nothing like the time I accidentally overdosed on 2c-p. Now being able to see through the mosaic of visuals? Thats a different story. Not for everyone or even most but damn, do I feel like I have finally found a way to get full use out of phenthylamines.