• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Phenethylamine Injection Thread

yeah i thought i was experiencing it all now with this 3rd injection crazy colors to everything moving and all these trails in the air. i am finally psychedelically enlightened :D 8o

if 2c-c can floor me this much jesus i wonder what other 2cs will do. thank god i know how to type or this would never be happening
From my understanding, 2C-C is a really sedating 2C-*, as opposed to the rest of them.

Man, you sound like you're having the time of your life lol.

my hands are radiating with color and anything that was moving before now has crazy colors flowing through it.

i now understand what you guys mean by trails and tracers, i stilll see shit repeating that happened several seconds ago and i'm getting a lot of colorful fratal visuals just in the air connecting everything

Just be careful, I'm saying it again. You don't wanna be too fucked up the next time you try to shoot up and maybe do it wrong.

i can't believe the money I spent on this stuff and the pure insanity it is producing

Last edited:
Wow that last 10mg IV dose lasted over 1.5 hours and I still have slight visuals 2.3 hours later.

That's interesting considering the PiHKAL 2c-c entry says:

"Other reports mention usage of up to 50 milligrams which seems to increase yet further the intensity and the duration. I have one report of an intravenous administration of 20 milligrams, and the response was described as overwhelming. The effects peaked at about 5 minutes and lasted for perhaps 15 minutes. "

While I was coming down from an IM dose and still had some in my system 10mg was highly intense for well over an hour. It was a bit overwhelming and flooring at first but I loved every moment of it. I'm going to IV 12mg now and then call it a night/morning. :D I love psychedelics. No more opiates for me.

holy fuck i am having these electronic glitch-in-the-matriix visuals along with all the trails. there are intense colors flowing out of everything. it is like every color is swirling up in the air like incense smoke. then everything shifts and has these trails. this is more psychedelic than i could have dreamed of. if only i knew this was so easily in reach months ago before i did so much dope

other things to note about the IV PEA experience. I am hearing a high pitched electronic buzzing. It was very intense right after first injecting it and I am just becoming aware of it now. I do notice the teeth sensitivity thing many people talk about on the 2c's. It is not just tooth problems like someone else mentioned, all of my teeth feel electrified like i am picking up radio signals.

Right after injecting I noticed intense tingling in my hands, particularly my left pink. It was very intense in my mouth as well along with parts of my head. It is still occuring (the trip is still very intense) and I notice the tingling is kind of pleasant

This probably goes for all cases of psychedelics but I have noticed the only thing that hasn't been completely morphed into colorful flowing madness is whatever is on my TV no matter how trippy a movie it is. Perhaps it has to do with the constantly shifting picture, I don't know what, but everything on screen seems relatively clear while EVERYTHING else is completely awesomely insane looking,

edit: i paused it to see if it was the constantly shifting picture making it look normal and now that it is paused it looks just as trippy as everything else. weird.`

Yeah, I noticed that too. Only things that don't move have visuals to them. Btw, how are you typing? By the sounds of it, it must be hard to see a damn thing, let alone a keyboard or a monitor lol.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Only things that don't move have visuals to them. Btw, how are you typing? By the sounds of it, it must be hard to see a damn thing, let alone a keyboard or a monitor lol.

muscle memory :D

my keyboard is swimming but my fingers always land on the keys. all the text is morphing around and flashing fractal patterns but i can read it well enough and looking at it is fun.

Blah I should have thought of that lol. I could have a blank keyboard and still be able to type like a champ! I guess what I meant was how do you know where you are on the screen? Are you just tabbing your way through the boxes until you get to the reply box, then tab to the submit button?

Blah I should have thought of that lol. I could have a blank keyboard and still be able to type like a champ! I guess what I meant was how do you know where you are on the screen? Are you just tabbing your way through the boxes until you get to the reply box, then tab to the submit button?

now i am coming down a bit so it is easier. when it is most intense and flooring i don't even attempt to type or look at my computer once it kicks in. then during the duration of the trip it is never too crazy where i can't find what i need to on screen, but i do tab around a bit and then do tab tab space to submit replies which I do anyways.

i think i am going to IV 6mg more THEN call it a night lol. this has just been too crazy awesome of an experience and i am not tired yet lol

well fuck me once again this is nuts the electricity and sparks are everywhere its like there is a forcefield of energy around everything i have to go lay down

i wish there was a way for me to share what i was seeing. i have a strong feeling that no one is getting anywhere near the intensity and colorfullness of visualls that i am getting from an IV dose from any other ROA. I know even IMing didn't produce colors for me and my first 6mg IV dose was just really trippy moving visuals but no color. now i can see color vaporizing off of everything like smoke trails and i can see these magificent energy fields. combined with the glitchy electronic nature of some of these visuals and it is like nothing i thought possible. simply incredible. my keys are erupting with red laval looking fractures. if i had some nitrous i think i might blow a universe gasket since the only thing relatively in balance is sound although there is an intense electronic buzz

This thread has been a joy to read. Congratulations on your success. By all means enjoy the fusillade of distorted visual perceptions that I imagine IV use of 2C-C is. It sounds like a fun introduction to psychedelics. In the future I'm sure you'll see the advantages to opting for slower ROAs as well. In case your next 2C-x is 2C-E, for instance, I advise you not to IV it right off the bat expecting a 2C-C-type experience. Also, you might try the top of your thigh for IMing. The muscle there won't get as sore as your arm.

time for tryptamines imo. grow yourself some mushrooms. add n2o.
I have the strong suspicion[-> yourself being able to write, speak, think, think of more/again] that however deep you went this night you just scratched the surface...

^ too true, 2c-c might have been a good introduction into the visual aspect of the psychedelic journey for you. After this you should experience a nice high dose trip on a classical psyche like LSD or Shrooms. :D Happy journeys<3

I have beem thinking about IMing 2C-I for a while. Never did injections by myself, so I have some questions.
Of course, I'll use new sterile syringe and apply alcohol to the injection spot, but my 10mg/1ml water solution isn't distillated and steril. Should I heat it in the spoon like heroin users do? Would it help removing bacteria? Is IM administration safer than IV?

I have beem thinking about IMing 2C-I for a while. Never did injections by myself, so I have some questions.
Of course, I'll use new sterile syringe and apply alcohol to the injection spot, but my 10mg/1ml water solution isn't distillated and steril. Should I heat it in the spoon like heroin users do? Would it help removing bacteria? Is IM administration safer than IV?

Sorry I dont know much, but I do no IV is safer than IM. For IM you really want to be sterile and such.