View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Nitrous Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use these balloons, they can stretch up to 16''. They're 2 for a dollar at walgreens. I've yet to see a balloon which could hold more nitrous. Just make sure you blow them up with air first and also stretch out the neck before you use them. This will ensure maximum stretchyness :)

Last edited:
I find that one bulb is all i need as long as I am on more traditional psychedelics, nitrous without psychedelics doesnt seem to get me very far, it is either to weak or it knocks me out completely and Ilse the experience.

On psychedelics I can often hold onto the experience for much longer and feel myself sliding into oblivion. Only once have I made it through an entire cycle without passing out and it was an amazing experience.

As the original poster said I always feel as though I am grasping some large idea that always escapes me when I come back to consciousness. it is a deeply spiritual experience. and I find that no matter what the situation it always has a sense of famliarity where I feel like I have somewhat forgotten the lessons learned and that the nitrous brings me back to it, trying to get the idea that i am supposed to learn through my thick head.

Sometimes it's maddening because I know it's a question that I will probably never have an answer to until death. It always feels like a death rebirth cycle and i always immerses me in the beauty of the moment.

My favorite way to do nitrous oxide is to stare into my lovers eyes as we both inhale and fade away. Sometimes it feels that for a moment our souls truly become one.

Edited to add a bit about my useage pattern.

I usually buy a box of 24 and me and my girlfriend will share it over the course of a night every two-3 weeks, always taking time to discuss our experiences between each one. Very often we will only go through maybe 5-6 each before having had enough. Lately it's become my mission to introduce other people to the nitrous experience and how beautifully profound it can be when done as more then a HAHAHAHA LAUGHING GAS kind of experience.

Last edited:
I've experienced something similar with other psychedelics - however, I've come to the conclusion that every time you rise in rank, one more rank gets added to the top.

Merged in "Confeession of an Nitrous Fiend"! :) Interesting reading, be careful of your body though brother.

delta_9 said:
^Do you take bulbs straight from the cracker or do you fill a baloon? Because I've fit as many as 8 bulbs in 1 baloon before. I try to make my baloons as big as possible before I actually start inhaling, because continually cracking bulbs is a huge pain in the ass while your on nitrous.
I've had some amazing experinces with nitrous, especially when combined with ketamine. I hope to try dxm + n2o very soon.

dxm + n2o is even better than ketamine + n2o IMO

i get size D tanks for £10 each, i get the metre long ones for £35, and the big fuck off ones with several thousand balloons in for£60.
i would hate to have to buy whippets. in fact, i wouldnt ever.

I know nitrous oxide cannot be as bad for people as they say it is. Ive heard many lies about how it kills many brain cells and will dumb you down, but I do not feel any bad effects, but keep in mind I dont use nitrous often and havnt in a good month, I would say once a month to the max. But are there any adverse effects from continued nitrous use? I know it cant be good to do whippits every day lol

Nitrous Oxide-induced Déjà Vu

Hi there, guys.

My last 4 or 5 experiences with N2O have resulted in a strong feeling of déjà vu at the moment I come back to reality. I'm looking to see if this is a common occurrence among nitrous users, or if I'm an anomaly?

A recent post about nitrous explains my experience well, rising in command, however, I have a strong feeling that the tail end of the trip, where reality 'strobes' back into my conscience, is triggering some sort of emotion or chemical reaction where déjà vu occurs.

Good? Bad? Interesting? The norm?

thanks,
b

^Nitrous is in a different category to say, spray paint or whatnot.... Merged in thread about nitrous and deja vu...

^Oh definately, I just meant nitrous would still be considered an "inhalant" in the sense that you can't plug, shoot, snort, or smoke nitrous.
If I'm not mistaken, nitrous is the most detrimental dissociative.

I bought one of those sexy all stainless steel mosa 1L dispensers <3

I was wondering a couple things..

If i bought some kinda syrup for flavoring whipped cream, could i put a drop in my dispenser and have tasty noz?

I was also wondering how many 8g cannisters do you think it could safely handle pressure wise, i've got 3 into it but not tried anymore just because i haven't but if anyone knows a safe amount to it would make it so much easier to do noz straight from the dispenser with a really low output on the valve for an extended period of time... orrrrrr to fill up a huge punching bag balloon very quickly.. much more impressive that way aha!

nitrous<3 mmm

back from nitrous land with a message

mod, if there is a master-thread for psychedelic rambling, please redirect.

God:

experience whereby all contradictions united/reconciled/transcended. This moves up and down all levels of abstraction. The process also coils back on itself. The very process of transcending all contradictions is itself a contradiction to be transcended.

Nice; glad you could get something out of nitrous, I've never found it that great but I don't think I've used it in the right set/setting before (i.e. all of the times I've done it have been when I was just having a good time, not planning on tripping or anything).

If you just did a phatty balloon and said something like that you might trip the fuck outta me, interesting way to put nitrous.

You can get surprisingly deep into your psyche with just a bit of pot, a case full of whippits, and a mind totally open to whatever it may experience.

this is the exact thing I always experience on nitrous! Always the realization that opposites are actually one and the same thing and that this is what we call God.

I love the fact that whenever someone comes back from nitrous land whatever it is that they come back with is usually completely un-comprehendable to everyone except the user, only they know the true secret to how their mind works.

I can never explain it to anyone, whenever I try people think "I know too much" haha.

WAWA LAND. haha nitrous is such a stange thing. everytime i do it i feel like i have figured out everything in the world and in my life, then as soon as i am back it is all gone.

So, do you actually figure everything out and lose it, or do you believe it's all just some sort of hallucination?

Status
Not open for further replies.